Sears Home Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2007

4.3

Serving greater Atlanta and Birmingham for over 10 years. http://www.searsgaragedoors.com...

We are a Fire - Water - Mold - Asbestos - Restoration - Construction Company that focuses on Insurance Claim Repairs. WE service all of Atlanta Metro Area and Surrounding Suburbs. We are ready to help you with your Fire or Flood. You can contact us 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week at 877-FLOOD-911 or 877-356-6391

Pure Protection specializes in Commercial, Residential and Automotive Disinfection & Protection as well as Mold Remediation, Mold Inspections & Mold Testing. With 20 years of Indoor Air Quality experience, Pure Protection is sure to offer you the very best of Disinfection Services. Our 3-Step Process is EPA & CDC approved and the agents we use to treat Mold & Mildew, Viruses, Bacteria and most importantly the Novel Coronavirus are located on the N List to kill COVID-19. All agents are environmentally safe and people & pet friendly! We are certified in Mold Inspections and Mold Remediation for commercial and residential spaces.

Prestige specializes in water damage restoration, mold testing & removal, crawl space solutions, waterproofing and remodeling. Family owned, licensed, insured & IICRC certified we provide Practical Solutions and Quality Work for a Fair Price. 20+ years experience in home construction, remodeling and mold remediation.

01/29/2019

I called and made an appointment and was told I would need two technicians for the job, since my washer and dryer are stacked. The person on the phone took notes and told me 2 techs would be out. On the day of scheduled service, only one tech was dispatched. He was lovely on the phone and so nice, and he tried to get a second tech, but everyone was booked. I called customer service at his request ...

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Category appliance repair

02/14/2017

Very well, he noticed the light on my refrigerator and fixed it for me and also put the laundry room door back on its track. Over and beyond.

Description of Work
Dryer hose cleaned and their brand washer and dryer serviced.

Category appliance repair,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

10/21/2016

They did a shabby job. The carpet was still dirty when they were done. Looked like they only sprayed water on it. They refused to refund me even though they had a 100% money back guarantee.

Description of Work
I hired them for carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

03/28/2016

Their quote was so outrageous. They were like an hour late for their appointment. I thought their sales rep was very good.

Description of Work
I did have Sears come out and give me a quote on cabinet refacing.

Category cabinet refacing

03/15/2016

They showed up on time, explained procedure, cleaned venta, then returned a week later when we asked them to sanitize furnace.

Description of Work
cleaned heating vents, removed mold & sanitized furnace

Category air duct cleaning

Garage Door Sales, Installation, and Repair; Steam cleaning, carpet, upholstery & tile cleaning, air duct cleaning & HVAC system cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, water & fire damage cleanup and removal & remediation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available