Sandy Springs Locksmith

Founded 1965 • With Angi since October 2005

155 Hammond Dr NE Ste A

Atlanta, GA 30328

Our Locksmith Services are always available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However; our business store location is open Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm; Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. You can trust us because you can find us - We are the only Locksmith Shop in Atlanta and the only Sandy Springs Locksmith® registered by the State of Georgia. Avoid Bait and Switch scammers! We are a genuine Local family owned Atlanta business since 1965. Sandy Springs Locksmiths® is a local full service professional locksmith company with trained technicians who are employees of long standing, and with a small fleet of our own vans. Unlike most locksmiths in Atlanta, you may find in the Yellow Pages or online, we are not a mere phone number without a real listed address. We offer a truly one-stop shop for all home, business and automotive security needs for a locksmith in Atlanta. This includes electronic systems, window security film & security screens, panic & ballistic rooms, auto chip key & remotes, access control, in addition to keys, locks, re-key services, a complete line of safes and emergency lockout services. And we offer them 24/7. At Sandy Springs Locksmith® in Atlanta, under most conditions, our plan is to have one of our techs answer the phone. So if you get locked out late at night or on a dark road, or need our other security services, you don't need to add the challenges of an operator or voice menu to add to your anxiety. Our showroom is near the corner of Roswell Road on Hammond Drive, in front of Whole Foods. It's not big and fancy but it is pleasant. Additional e-mail - alarmit@bellsouth.net....

locksmith (102)door installation (13)

02/15/2021

Took few days but they said if it could be done they could do it and had wasted money at another locksmith. Would go back to them ALWAYS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Barrel key for a locked door in an Antique Kneehole Desk

CATEGORY locksmith,furniture sales,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

04/06/2020

Locksmith scheduled to come out to house at 9AM. Did not show. When tried to call was put on hold for 10 minutes and hung up on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted a replacement door handle put on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

01/07/2019

Kirk, the technician, was punctual, pleasant and worked efficiently! He gave me his honest opinion and provided options to the work I requested. Price very fair too. This was my first experience with Sandy Springs Locksmiths...will definitely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinforce existing locks

CATEGORY doors

09/14/2018

This was a great experience. I scheduled on the phone and they worked with me to find a time (my schedule can be difficult). Kirk (Viator) called me at the beginning of the work window to let me know he was on the way and his exact ETA. He showed up when he said he would, did the work quickly, was very professional and I'm pleased with the final result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing lock and deadbolt on 2 doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

Thank you for your initial call, your business and your glowing review. Susan and Burt Kolker owners,

08/18/2018

Our front door Baldwin lock set had its bolt stuck in locked position, thus not allowing us to open it. Thankfully we have a back door so we weren't stuck! Called early on a Saturday and technician was here within two hours (I had told him it wasn't an emergency.) He arrived, got straight to work, keyed our new Baldwin lock set, removed the old one, installed the new one and handed us four (4) new...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lockset Replaced on exterior door

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2018

Thank you for choosing The Real Sandy Springs Locksmith. Clients never have to worry about the security of their keys as all our te hnicians or bonded employees of our firm as we do not utilize subcontractors as most of the bait and switch scammers listed in other online directories.

02/17/2018

Michael Bryant showed up and while I was chatting with him he had the lockes off, went to his truck for a few minutes and came back with new keys and locks that work perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fron door lock re-keyed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

Ms. [Member Name Removed],thank you for your business and for your very nice review and conpliment of Michael. He is always right on the spot.If you are down to your last key please note we provide auto keys faster and at a lower cost than the dealers

01/01/2018

It went very well. Meet my expectation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide keys for a closet door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2017

[Member Name Removed] Jin, thank you for your business. Please call me personally if you would like a no obligation security assessment of your bome or business.Burt kolker,Owner

12/03/2017

Daniel was there took me right away, went to car, created rather new keys they work perfectly along with fobs. He was friendly, polite and very professional. Great experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to 2 locksmiths to get keys for older MDX, went to Sandy Springs locksmith. They could not program the keys.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2017

We appreciate your auto key business. Usually we can provide most domestic, Japanese and some German car keys and fobs quicker and at a lower cost than dealers. I believe you meant that the other locksmiths couldn't do what we did. Daniel is a true locksmith and one of his specialties is car keys and fobs.

11/30/2017

Lady on the phone was polite and helpful. Did not have to wait long for appointment. Technician was pleasant and professional, work was completed in reasonable time. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had four exterior doors with inoperable or recalcitrant locks (both in-knob and deadbolt). Now they are all operating smoothly and all keyed the same!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

Thank you for your business and glowing review. [Member Name Removed] ( my wife of 53 years )and I appreciate the attitude of our "work family". Sheila,the woman you spoke to is a vital part of our organization.We are grateful for her devotion to our customers and staff.

11/27/2017

Locksmith got the lock unlocked. Explained that the lock was broken and that I should make sure that no one tried to lock the cupboard door again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have the lock on an aantique cupboard unlocked.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

Locksmith, Safe Sales, Keys Made - Auto Transponder Keys, Auto Key Fobs, Motorcycle Keys. Door Kick-In Repair & Protection, Strike Master, Access, Safe & Panic Rooms, Ballistic Doors & Rooms, Security Screens.

Auto Battery Delivery.