R.A.R.E TEAM, LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2012

I have been in business for myself since 2002 and in the construction industry since 1998. I specialize in total kitchen and bathroom remodels, basement refinishing, custom finishes and all painting needs. I am honest, dependable, and fair. I provide professional services at a reasonable price....

SKY Installation

Under Pressure Powerwashing

Our residential pressure washing and cleaning services are of the highest quality to be found in the Atlanta area. We are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction on every job we complete. ASK US ABOUT OUR FREE PRESSURE WASHING DEAL!

Offers by Under Pressure Powerwashing  on Angi
Yanover Painting and Remodeling

Yanover Painting's sole mission is to offer the best quality service at a competitive rate. We offer professional interior and high-quality exterior painting services. Our promise to our clients is that we will use only the highest quality materials on their home or business. Our tradesmen are customer oriented and trained to deliver the highest quality service in the industry. Our workmanship speaks for itself. We don't cut corners to save a little money like other contractors, we want your repeat and referral business and we treat you like it. We are a licensed Residential General Contractor and also offer Remodeling and Renovation services!

08/19/2021

The project went well overall. There were some delays but that's expected with any remodel and Daryl is always good about communicating which helps a lot.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Electrical, Painting - Interior, Plumbing, Handymen, Remodeling - General

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

08/13/2021

That did a great job. Very clean. Very detail orientated. Went beyond our expectations.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Electrical, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Plumbing, Handymen

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

06/17/2021

Very smooth process. Daryl brought his design expertise to the project to enhance the final product. He was on schedule, communicated clearly, and was easy to work with. We are extremely satisfied with the experience and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Plumbing, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Electrical

Category drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

02/20/2021

Daryl and his team did a great job! They were very professional, worked efficiently, and left my house as clean as they found it.

Description of Work
Under the cabinet microwave installation, kitchen light fixture replacement.

Category handyman service

09/02/2020

Daryl and his team did an excellent job. Everything was done on time and to my specifications. He did a great job keeping my tenants informed and happy as the work progressed. Daryl has done several jobs for me in the past and I have never been disappointed.

Description of Work
Painting, appliance replacement and miscellaneous maintenance to prepare my duplex for new tenants.

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

Since 2002 Pro Con Services has provided smiles on all of our customers faces in the Metro Atlanta area. The owner Daryl Hubbard is a professional you can count on! We are known for paying close attention to detail, responding promptly and providing fair pricing. We offer Plumbing, Painting, and Remodeling services of all kinds.

Check, PayPal