Limitless Renovations Statewide LLC

Atlanta, GA 30080

Before and After Examples

Before and After Examples

home remodeling
These images are examples of the dream worthy designs and remodels Limitless Renovations creates.

Limitless Renovations is a licensed general contractor specializing in kitchen and bath remodeling in Atlanta, Georgia. With over 16 years of experience, Limitless Renovations provides first-rate bathroom and kitchen remodeling services. From replacing kitchen countertops and cabinets to installing new bathroom flooring and steam showers, we can do it all. When planning a kitchen or bathroom remodel, you need a reliable and trustworthy team to transform your dream into reality. We come to every job with quality, integrity, and craftsmanship in mind. From beginning to end, our level of white-glove renovation services in metro Atlanta provides the attention, skill and expertise needed to take your project from just another room to an exquisite and stylish addition to your home. We are experts in our industry and strive to keep our clients educated throughout the entire remodeling process with clear communication. Let Limitless Renovations become your remodeling partner for life. Give us a call or visit our website to contact one of our experts. We look forward to hearing from you! ...

home remodeling (140)hardwood floors (10)interior painting (7)home builder (5)basement remodeling (2)

12/04/2021

Danielle T.

The renovation was a breeze. The quality of the people doing the work and the service provided to me were excellent. The entire company was filled with people wanting you to be happy with your final reveal and they delivered!

Description of Work
Renovation of Master Bathroom - Shower and Tub

Work Completed On 10/12/2021

Review for Limitless Renovations Statewide LLC - 2451 Cumberland Pkwy, Atlanta, GA - 39562288

It was great to work with you on this renovation. Thank you for your testimony! Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

09/07/2021

Ryan M.

Received a quote of 129K. 65K Kitchen and 63K Master Bathroom. 2K difference between rooms. Kitchen was opening a wall, new cabinets, addition of hardwood floors, refinishing the hardwoods on the first floor. All of that and the bathroom is only 3k less. Got a 14 page quote with work performed, no cost break down. Upon cost breakdown request, they said they don't want to work with us. They provide you a build.com cart of bathroom fixtures. 6500 for for 3 faucets and shower head with accessories. Absolutely ridiculous. This place is scam and is beyond overpriced. They also want 50% down before they step foot in your house. They pride themselves on transparency, they provided zero transparency. So I will provide their quote and build.com cart, see pictures below.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodel - Never use this company

Category hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

Review for Limitless Renovations Statewide LLC - 2451 Cumberland Pkwy, Atlanta, GA - 39465596

We regret that your communication with our company has ended leaving you of the unfortunate mindset regarding the integrity and professionalism of Limitless Renovations. Our business practices are structured so that we can offer each customer the finest quality service and support. As our Renovation Specialist explained in his email correspondence, our estimating software does not allow for line-item pricing. We do understand that we are not always a good fit for some and that our business model may not align with everyone’s personal requirements & objectives. As a company, our objective is to provide our customers with a positive renovation experience, leave them with a beautifully renovated space and a 3 year warranty. We hope that you find the perfect fit for your personal needs and that you are delighted with the outcome.

09/02/2021

Vince S.

I chose Limitless Renovations primarily because of their professionalism and responsiveness when I was vetting contractors I. Their quote was higher than others but ultimately it was worth it. Their customer service, workmanship and quality exceeded my expectations. Renovations are never fun but their team made it an enjoyable experience… despite the pandemic. Loving my bathrooms and new walk-in shower.

Description of Work
Renovation of Master and Guest Bathrooms

Category home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Review for Limitless Renovations Statewide LLC - 2451 Cumberland Pkwy, Atlanta, GA - 39462760

It was a pleasure to work with you, and we are thrilled you’re happy with the work. Thank you for caring to share your renovation story with us.

08/03/2021

Jay F.

Limitless renovations performed a fantastic job of renovating my shower. Every crew that arrived at my home was professional and friendly. They were a little pricey, but the work performed as top quality.

Description of Work
Needed shower renovated

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Thanks for sharing your experience. It was a joy to work with you. Thank you for making our work so meaningful.

05/07/2021

Janet Marie G.

Electric building codes were ignored, which I only found out after a tornado forced me to remove all my ceilings and insulation revealing a junction box that had been hidden without access above the new ceiling they'd put in the bathroom. The first person on my project never showed up when he said he would, and didn't provide notice if he wasn't going to show up at all. They finally put someone else on the project to finish tiling. He noticed the portion of tiles that had already been done looked bad, but they told him not to fix it since I hadn't said anything. Someone else from the company had to come fix something and he told me I needed to get them to redo the tiles because it was bad work, and he told me they were angry with him for letting me know. My customer service rep does not provide me with updates, and now I'm waiting on a window and shower door and haven't heard from her in over two weeks (they measured over 2 months ago).

Description of Work
Bathroom Renovation

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

Hi Janet! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our management team has been notified, and someone will reach out to you shortly.

01/07/2021

Tom T.

I would definitely recommend using Limitless Renovations. They completed the renovation of our guest bathroom for us recently and we are very pleased with the outcome! We met with Christina originally who came in and looked at our space, listened to what we wanted to do and then walked us through the options that were available. This process took a few hours but we walked away with a quote for the work that we were sure included EVERYTHING we wanted and discussed. Were they the cheapest quote we received for the work? No they were not, but it was clear they were going to be the best for us so we took them up on their offer. When the work commenced, everything happened as expected. Limitless did a fantastic job of setting my expectation on what would happen and when, and they were true to their word. The installers, Reggie and his wife Yolanda, were fantastic to work with. They worked long days for us, ensured things stayed as clean as possible and were very good with communicating with us as they moved through the project to ensure the work was being done how we wanted. We have a master bath that needs renovation as well. I will definitely be calling them back in the near future to help me out with it!

Description of Work
Guest bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

It was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for sharing your experience, and we look forward to working together again soon.

12/18/2020

Pauline P.

My recent kitchen renovation project went very well. My kitchen went from okay to outstanding! All of the workers did a superb first-class job; especially Eugene and Jose! I was extremely impressed with Eugene's workmanship, dedication, and attention to detail. Everything was exceptionally done particularly the backsplash and floor tile. Also, I want to commend Jose for the beautiful paint job of the ceiling and trim work. His painting was masterfully done. Limitless Renovations is a great company! They really care about their customers and want to do the job right. Every detail was covered from consultation to conversations, from designs to drawings, from planning to scheduling, from installation to completion. I love my new kitchen!

Description of Work
New cabinets, new quartz countertops, new backsplash, new floor tile, new sink, new faucet, and painting of the kitchen ceiling and trim.

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Review for Limitless Renovations Statewide LLC - 2451 Cumberland Pkwy, Atlanta, GA - 39094259

We are so glad you love your new kitchen! That is always our goal and it is so good to see you share this.

12/16/2020

Mark R.

Very smoothly done project - completely gutted old bathroom in our 1940s house and redid it from top to bottom. Very fast, tidy and thorough. Good communication. Very considerate of our need for social distancing. Eddie and Tony and every other person we worked with a were a joy to work with.

Description of Work
Completely redid an existing full bathroom in a 1940s house - from top to bottom.

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

It was a wonderfully smooth project, and we were so glad to get to work with you on the bathroom remodel. Thank you for sharing your story here!

11/01/2020

Carolyn M.

I love that the CEO, Lance, visits every site to personally verify all of your selections and offers his expert advice! Eddie & Tony are fabulous and I would definitely hire LR again!

Description of Work
LR renovated our master bath & secondary bath.

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience. It was terrific to work and chat with you.

07/24/2020

Stephen K.

I considered myself very lucky when I contacted Limitless Renovations to redesign my Master Bathroom. Limitless Renovations team is professional, trustworthy, skilled, knowledgeable, reputable. Limited Renovations listened and suggested additional upgrades to accompany my vision. Limitless Renovations successfully transformed my Master Bathroom to my “ForeverROOM” which is now my favorite room in the house. The renovations were completed without any major issues and within the estimated time deliverable given. I’m very content with Limited Renovations exceptional and quality of service performed on my Master bathroom transformation. I will most definitely used their services again.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Renovated

Category home builders,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

Review for Limitless Renovations Statewide LLC - 2451 Cumberland Pkwy, Atlanta, GA - 38743335

It was terrific to work with you. Let us know if you ever need us again. We'd love to work with you again.

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check