We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Laughing Rainbow Cleaning

Founded 2006 •

914 Juniper St NE

Atlanta, GA 30309

We are a small family run residential and commercial cleaning company specializing in offices and condo in midtown and in the surrounding areas. We have reasonable flat rates that make us affordable. It is easy to budget as you know what you will pay before you book. The bulk of our clients use us on a bi-weekly basis. However, we have weekly, monthly and 'as needed' slots available. We also can handle small to medium size offices at competitive rates. Our Rainbows all have been C.O.R.E cleaning trained, background checked and bonded....

11/12/2020

Carey T.

I would recommend them. They have a very competitive pricing. They did a thorough job. They showed up when they said they were gonna show up. They were nice people. They were pleasant to work with. It was a good experience overall.

Description of Work
They did house cleaning for me.

10/29/2020

Kristina V.

Mikhail and her crew are awesome; seriously, truly awe - some. I needed lots of help and called for a deep cleaning, initially. I was impressed with their professionalism, lack of judgment, and efficiency. Their attention to detail was superb as well. I'm a particular person and I was happy I didn't have to go after them to point out missed spots or areas not cleaned well. I've since hired them on a regular basis so I can keep my home (and my sanity) under control. I'm telling you, hire this company. They are worth EVERY penny.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! I am so happy you have been pleased with our cleanings. It has been a pleasure to work with you and your growing family. I am glad we are able to help every week now.

10/28/2020

Hilary M.

Laughing Rainbow was very meticulous with their cleaning. Will certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Yes, please call us again and we will be happy to help! Cheers!

Atlanta Pro Cleaning

We're a maid service that’s willing to change your life by leaving your home spotless, and leave it as the sacred refuge it should be. We enter with bright smiles and leave clients satisfied with sparkling clean homes. We want you to see us as your safe place, where you can let go of all your stress, go out for a while, and come back to see everything sparkling. We're a solution based cleaning service - no upsells or hidden pricing. We think “outgoing” agents are just as important as passing our background checks We want to WOW you each time with our white glove service 100% Service Guarantee: If you’re not happy we come back to make it right We're transparent and communicate honestly and openly We are Atlanta Pro Cleaning. Trust The Pros & Stay Clean!

ATL Area Cleaning Services LLC

ATL Area Cleaning Services LLC is an owner operated home cleaning service that focuses on Customer Satisfaction. We feel invested in each of our clients and treat your homes like we treat our own. We are reliable, easy to work with, and dedicated to getting your home back into shape. Each house cleaning service we offer is unique, tailored to your needs. My experience will show in the pristine results we provide our wonderful clients. We would love to hear more about how we can clean your home, so call or click to schedule an estimate today!

J and J Commercial Cleaning Services LLC

We offer quality and affordable house cleaning services.

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
    Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Mailing Service
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal

Commercial cleaning Residential cleaning Move out Move in Airbnb Routine Weekly Daily Monthly Bi-weekly

Trash out Construction cleans Carpet Cleaning Blind Cleaning Wall washing Patio/Garage Exterior