JH Heath Tree Service

Founded 1959 • With Angi since October 2006

See website for additional service areas....

D & B QUALITY LAWN SERVICE

Locally Owned & Operated. Servicing Buford, Duluth, Lawrenceville, and Suwanee.

Anointed Hands Landscape

Lucy's landscape is a family owned and managed business with over 10 years experience. No charge is made for estimates made on property. Subcontractors are not used. Pricing for services is mid-ranged, we are generally selected by those who desire high quality, honest work at reasonable prices.

Absolute Landscape

Our team of experts has over 15 years experience in the Metro Atlanta Area Landscape Industry. We are here to bring your visions to life. From simple renovations to complete transformations, creating new outdoor living spaces, or maintaining your existing landscape, Absolute Landscape offers comprehensive landscape maintenance service, design, & installation. It frustrates me how many times I meet with a client who has wasted good money, or about to, on an installation that simply did not, or will not solve the problem. We are solution oriented and are very good at what we do. My goal is to provide the client with the most conservative cost option, but one that will solve the problem forever, or achieves the beautification goal. Landscaping is either done to enhance beauty, or to mitigate a liability such as with a drainage issue. Or a combination of both. If you want a solution where form meets function, want the problem solved the first time, we are your company and I am your man. Brad

08/01/2017

Peggy L.

Their price was high, but she was very thorough. Ended up not using them.

Description of Work
Tree service estimate

07/07/2015

Jonathan M.

Description of Work
Had trees sprayed for bug infestation and had tree fertilized. On time, did what they said and pulled a "hanger" out for free.

Category lawn service,tree service

02/19/2014

Barbara S.

What impressed me was that their certified arborist told us a tree with an unhealthy-looking swollen trunk was fine and didn't need to be cut down. When we cut it down anyway in 2013, we could see he had been correct. The stump looked totally healthy with no gaps or diseased places. So they don't recommend work that doesn't need to be done. When contacted to trim a dangling limb, their price was a bit higher ($350 vs $200) and we went with the other tree service. Should have gone with Heath because the limb broke off and fell before the other service could come trim it.

Description of Work
They did a great job trimming four tall trees for us in 2011.

08/16/2013

cesar C.

I thought they were professional, and could tell an arborist looked at my tree, they were pruned not hacked. You can tell now by my tree growth they did a great job.

Description of Work
I used JH Heath Tree Service to prune and trim all my trees and shrubs I could not reach.

Category lawn service,tree service

04/25/2013

lorraine A.

Jim Heath chose to drive their big truck up my driveway. They damaged my property in doing so, Heath took a defensive attitude and did not apologize nor even acknowledge that there was a misunderstanding much less offer amends.

Description of Work
My neighbor hired this company to take down a tree in their property. The tree was more accessible from my property. I gave permission to access the tree via my property by foot only--as my driveway had a sink hole.

06/11/2012

David B.

Two of the trees removed were very large and were close to the house. The Heath crew was very careful to remove the trees without damaging any property. They cleaned up after themselves - including picking up small limbs and blowing and sweeping - and left a clean work area. Bob Heath is very knowledgeable and pointed out trees we should remove, trees we should keep, and others we should trim to improve their growth patterns.

Description of Work
Bob Heath and his crew removed several very large trees and trimmed others in the yard of our new house.

09/07/2010

EILEEN C.

Excellent experience. They came to give an estimate shortly after being contacted and the work was done the next week. Both oak trees were difficult to access and were very large. One tree was extremely close to the house. They were very careful and did no damage to the house or property. They stacked up some firewood for use to keep which was actually cut to a size that could be used! The rest of the wood and debris were taken away. They certainly are not the cheapest company but I think they are one of the best companies I have worked with regarding tree removal. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Removed 2 large diseased oak trees, trimmed 2 other oak trees, hauled off and cleaned up all debris

08/04/2009

Gregg C.

There services are insured. The overall service was excellent.

Description of Work
JH Heath Tree Service is who I used for tree trimming and tree services.

09/18/2007

DEBRA R.

They cleaned up every bit of debris. They worked fast, but paid great attention to detail and were very professional. They arrived in the morning around eight o'clock and were finished early that afternoon.

Description of Work
I had them out to trim a large tree that hung over my garage.

10/18/2006

ED B.

We have hired Heath Tree Service 3-4 times. Their crews are highly qualified and do a first-rate job. Site is immaculate afterwards. Their goal is to save trees. The rate is $210 per hour per 3-4 man crew. So, they are not the least expensive. However, I have watched other company crews, and once hired another company to remove a fallen tree - I think the extra money is worth the difference in quality. The Bradford pear pruning is difficult and requires many hours climbing and cutting. If you have a similarly difficult job, or want to save/maintain your property's trees, then Heath is worth it.

Description of Work
Pruned Bradford pears to prevent splitting. Removed dead branch from pine - about 40 feet from ground.

JH Heath Tree Service

Founded 1959 • With Angi since October 2006

PO Box 52573

Atlanta, GA 30355

Ornamental tree & shrub, pruning, tree, removal, storm damage, crane service, fertilizing, spraying, cabling and bracing, lightning protection, maintenance programs, consulting & diagnostic.