J. Walter Coursey Construction Inc.

Founded 2004 •

Atlanta, GA 30345

Trust the experts at J. Walter Coursey Construction Inc. to handle your tough home improvement projects & historic home renovations in the Atlanta, GA area; we’ll always find a way to upgrade your space. For a home remodel or home improvement project of any size, you’ll need a fully licensed & experienced general contractor. The general contractor at J. Walter Coursey Construction has been in the industry for 40 years. ...

12/08/2020

Bob S.

Fabulous, did a great job for a great price, very reliable expert company.

Description of Work
They did a rear deck construction, concrete work and general contracting.

Category concrete repair,remodeling

05/21/2020

Mark M.

He did an excellent job. Walter is a super nice man and I trust the people he has working for him. I would highly recommend him and I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
He did some major remodeling work for my residential home. He remodeled the entire upstairs and built a new patio, deck, siding, windows, fences and doors.

Category remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors,patios

05/21/2020

Greg T.

He has been excellent, is knowledgeable, is very attentive, and he found very decent subs. I had no issues on either projects and I would highly recommend him. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
I have used him two times for large renovations on two different properties I own.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Ed E.

Absolutely excellent. They were extremely competitive with their pricing. They are very prompt. The integrity of the company and Walter himself is outstanding. He is honest. I would strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
It was remodel of a condominium. Interior of condominium. Bathroom, kitchen, and then all kinds of flooring.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

mary ellen & jeff P.

It was excellent, they do very high quality work, they are very considerate,they don't get started quickly but once they started there's no wasted time.

Description of Work
In 2010 and 2011 they made a huge job for me. They fix our garage so my new car will fit on it.

Category garage builders

Eder M.

It was very good. He was very understanding. He was flexible to work with. They were very helpful.

Description of Work
They did a remodeling on my house.

Category remodeling

05/13/2020

Tricia B.

It was great. Even with the COVID stuff going on. Very conscientious about being safe and keeping the homeowner safe. They were great to work with and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
They created a laundry room in my home and moved it from the garage. Replace hand rail up the stairs and the mantel in the den.

Category remodeling

05/05/2020

Ana B.

Perfect. On time, said what they said they would do. Good value for money

Description of Work
Open a window

Category home builders

RNC Innovation Remodeling LLC

our job is 100% quality..We paint inside outside the house we do floors, wood floors, ceramic floors , drywall and backsplash we repair siding and a deck.

JMR Home Services

At JMR, we love to beautify your home! Through commitment to our company values of quality, consistency, convenience and customer service we strive to stand out and go above and beyond in everything we do. So whether you need a quick pressure wash, some new paint, or want to remodel your kitchen, JMR is your convenient one stop shop for all your home service needs. Call today and experience the best from start to finish

AllGoodFlooring.com

RBCO004823
    Georgia
    Georgia: General
    06/30/2024

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about J. Walter Coursey Construction Inc.

How is J. Walter Coursey Construction Inc. overall rated?

J. Walter Coursey Construction Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are J. Walter Coursey Construction Inc. open?

J. Walter Coursey Construction Inc. is open:

Does J. Walter Coursey Construction Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, J. Walter Coursey Construction Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.