iHealthBrokers

NAIC
07/02/2029

730 Peachtree St NE Ste 570

Atlanta, GA 30308

Please call for more details.

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!...

04/09/2021

The did a great job finding the best policy available for my family and help you to with the whole complex insurance companies paperwork.

Description of Work
The found the best Insurance Policy available for my family

Category insurance companies,health insurance brokers

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

03/08/2021

The experience was beyond exceptional. Jimmie was very professional and responsive. Helped me work through the process and got me a great Healthcare plan. I'm very glad I chose iHealthBrokers and highly recommend for those of you seeking the same. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Obtained health care plan for my business

Category insurance companies,health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

Work Completed On 03/07/2021

01/25/2021

Chris T. did a great job getting me the dental and vision insurance that works well with my wife and I. He was very professional and knowledgable and took time to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend iHealthBrokers and specifically wanted to recognize and thank Chris T. for his excellent service.

Description of Work
Needed Dental and Vision

Category dentists,optometrist,health insurance brokers

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

12/22/2020

It went great. I made an online appointment and they confirmed the day of. Jimmy knew exactly what he was talking about and make the entire process very simple. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Helped me pick and renew my health insurance

Category insurance companies,health insurance providers

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

09/10/2020

I've been using IHealthBrokers for years. Jesse, Jimmie and Kimberly are all wonderful and will find the policy that works best for you. They are licensed in all states, so anyone can call them.

Description of Work
I bought a medicare supplemental policy

Category health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

09/09/2020

Jesse was amazing! He had every bit of information that I needed; he is extremely knowledgeable. He made the process SO easy and stress free; it was wonderful. He laid out all of the options and listed the pros and cons; he was right on with his recommendations. I cannot recommend him with enough adjectives!!

Description of Work
Signed up my son for insurance and guided me through Medicare sign-up and supplement choice

Category insurance companies,health insurance providers

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

07/20/2020

Kimberly and Jesse helped us to quickly obtain health insurance after my husband lost his job during Covid-19. New to Medicare, everything was explained in detail and questions answered. (There were ALOT!) They are both very knowledgeable and efficient in recommending what was right for us. Jesse eased our minds by making made this life altering event a little more manageable and walked us through...

Description of Work
New insurance due to loss of job during Covid-19

Category health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

06/24/2020

KIMBERLY was kind, understanding and compassionate and took the time to teach me regarding personal insurance vs COBRA. She did NOT have to take the time to teach me about COBRA and when this would be an option and it’s benefits bs getting a new personal insurance plan. This is a very stressful time for me and I was emotional but she spoke reassuringly to me and showed me that there are plausible ...

Description of Work
Planning and learning options on obtaining health insurance for my family

Category health insurance brokers

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/08/2020

Talk about scary times…I did not have a clue how to go about getting immediate medical insurance coverage for my family. Jesse took care of everything and answered all questions with kindness and detail. I feel a great relief in knowing that we have the coverage we need and can now focus on other things in our lives.

Description of Work
Health and Dental Insurance

Category

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

05/11/2020

I searched the internet for a long time trying to gather all of the facts and information related to all of the various ways of obtaining health insurance, and all of the options. I found iHealth Brokers on Angie's List and liked their reviews and what they had to offer. After talking to a couple of people (Kimberly and Eric), the were very helpful and explained all of the options to me. I used th...

Description of Work
Needed health insurance due to sudden job loss

Category

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

We specialize in health insurance. We help individuals, families, businesses and Medicare beneficiaries in all 50 states and DC. We work with over 200 insurance carriers and our service is free of charge.

Auto & Homeowners Insurance.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check