We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

HIGHLAND PAINT RESTORATION

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2006

1226 Cameron Ct NE

Atlanta, GA 30306

Thank you for your interest in Highland Paint Restoration. We are locally Owned & Operated with over 30 years of experience providing residential and commercial painting. We believe proper surface preparation, high-quality paint material and application are the keys to a successful and durable outcome on one of your most important investments. We offer interior and exterior painting, cabinet refinishing, faux finishes, plaster repair, drywall repair, popcorn/stipple ceiling removal, wallpaper removal, soffit and fascia repair, pressure washing, deck and fence staining. We proudly serve the greater Atlanta metro area, Decatur, Avondale, Buckhead, Dunwoody, Briarcliff areas....

10/24/2021

Amber M.

Madelyn did a great job and was a consummate professional. Her prices were fair, and the work was very detailed. She even patched some cracking we had on one wall and took great care to make sure it looked perfect. I will definitely be hiring Highland Paint Restoration my next project.

Description of Work
Painting living room with 22 ft ceilings

Category plastering, interior painters

Thanks for your kind review, working on your home was most pleasurable. We look forward to helping with any future paint projects you might have and especially seeing your critters again.

09/07/2021

Laura J.

Madelyn is professional, extremely focused on details and providing a quality product. Her prep to paint is excellent. Several of my windows were rotted and she did an excellent job with those repairs prior to painting.

Description of Work
Paint and repair exterior window trim

Category house painters

Thanks so much for your kind review. I appreciate your patience with the work on the windows and that you're happy with the outcome. I look forward to helping with any future painting projects you might have.

08/28/2021

L. Edward P.

Terrific! Highland Paint Restoration is an A+ outfit. They understand the needs of older homes like mine, which was built in 1953. Madelyn Posey gave a careful, detailed breakdown of the cost, and she was at the house every day to make sure her crews was paying attention to details. Also the crew was very polite and efficient. They cleaned up everything, and caused the bare minimum of interruption to our home life. This is second time in 15 years we have hired Highland Paint Restoration, and when we need to repaint, we will hire them again! Not only did they do an excellent job, Madelyn gave me advice on how to do a better job of maintaining the paint job for the future to increase the longevity of the work. My wife and I cannot be more pleased.

Description of Work
Preparation for painting included repairs of weather damage to soffits and reglazing some windows, plus power washing. And paining of siding, doors, windows, shutters, carport, and shed.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thank you so much for the generous review. We always look forward to working with good people who appreciate what goes into a paint job, and you are a standout. Until next time..

03/04/2021

Hannah D.

Madelyn was fantastic - the work was done quickly and affordably. She was easy to work with and a good communicator. She went above and beyond to match our wall paint color perfectly and sealed existing cracks in our ceiling. If I need future paint or plaster work I know exactly who to call!

Description of Work
Repair peeling and cracked plaster, and match paint colors

Category plastering, interior painters

Thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you on your interior and we look forward to helping again with any of your future painting or plastering projects

02/08/2021

Jim T.

The team did a great job, and Madelyn went above and beyond to make everything perfect. The team accidentally got some paint on our gate hinges. The paint was not coming off easily, so Madelyn bought new hinges and hired a gate company to rehang the gate. Everything looks perfect now!

Description of Work
Pressure washing our house and pressure washing and painting our standalone garage

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thanks so much for your review. We enjoyed working on your beautiful home. The gate hinges were old and had pre-existing paint 1/8 ' along the edges in some places. I felt bad that we did get some new paint on the edges so it was determined to go ahead and replace them all which makes your gate look brand new.

10/30/2020

Lorrie Lynn K.

I have used Madelyn and her crew from Highland Paint Restoration for the past 14 years, on both of my historic houses - 1940 Bungalow, 1932 Craftsman. I WILL NOT use anyone else for my painting needs. Highland Paint Restoration is exacting, thorough, and professional, from negotiating the job, to performing services, to clean-up. They have matched discontinued paint colors, made suggestions I never would have dreamed, and repaired damages to my drywall and plaster, that I deemed impossible. Five stars! A+

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting, drywall and plaster repair, pressure washing

Category drywall, plastering, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Thanks so much for reviewing us and your loyalty to HPR. We always look forward to working with you, your creative ideas, and adventurous color choices- and of course, hangin' with your furkids.

10/25/2020

Cory R.

Madelyn provides some of the best painting in Atlanta. She is meticulous and detailed and just enjoyable to work with. We would recommend her to anyone.

Description of Work
Painting (whole house - exterior and interior)

Category drywall, plastering, house painters, interior painters

Thank you for your kind words. It was a privilege and honor working on your beautiful historical home. You and your family were a pleasure to work with and be around. I look forward to helping out on any future painting projects on your new digs.

08/31/2020

Randall B.

I called because I have old plaster and lath walls. Madelyn did an amazing job repairing and preparing our plaster walls and ceilings for painting. I think the prep work is what separates the pros from the amateurs. Our walls now look perfect and the price was more than reasonable.

Description of Work
Plaster wall and ceiling repair and painting

Category plastering, interior painters

Thanks a lot for the generous review! It was a pleasure to work on your home and hope to see you again in your new digs. Call on us anytime.

02/04/2020

Bernard W.

The work was outstanding. It was done on short notice to prepare a house for resale. Madelyn was a pleasure to work with. She was attentive to every detail and clearly enjoys her work. Th prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and some minor stucco repair

Category house painters

Thanks for the work and for reviewing my company. We look forward to any future painting you might need in your new place. Best of luck on your next adventure.

12/03/2019

Alan F.

Very happy with results. HIGHLAND PAINT RESTORATION really take pride in their work, and it show!

Description of Work
Several wIndows trim repaired, prep and paint along with front door.

Category house painters

Thanks for calling on us for the work and for the review. We look forward to hopping on those interior ceilings soon.

11/04/2019

Lorrie Lynn K.

I have used Madelyn and her crew since 2007, for both of my houses, one built in 1932, and the other built in 1940. I will not use any one else for any of my painting needs. Quick, professional, knowledgeable—A++

Description of Work
Interior rooms needed re-touching and repainting.

Category house painters, interior painters

Thanks so much for reviewing HPR. We always look forward to working with you on your creative color projects on your historical home and of course hanging out with your fur kids! Let us know when it's time for that exterior.

09/24/2019

Kevin S.

Madelyn was both professional and personal. She was tasked with painted a bedroom back to its original color. Former tenant had painted the bedroom completely black. She worked diligently and left us was a quality finish. Thank you

Description of Work
Bedroom walls and trim painted back to original color.

Category interior painters

Thanks for the work and the kind review, it was a pleasure to work for you. If you have any future projects, big or small, please give us a call. ( Great luck with your basketball team this year)!

07/11/2019

Woodruff P.

Excellent work, fair price, takes pride in their work. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting house.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure working with you on your home. We look forward to helping out with any future painting projects.

03/13/2019

David L.

Smoothly. Madelyn was a pleasure to work with and manage unanticipated issues in real time.

Description of Work
Painting interior walls in basement.

Category interior painters

Thanks for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure working with on your beautiful home. I look forward to your next painting project.

02/17/2019

Susan S.

Highland Paint Restoration did an excellent job from start to finish on my house. I have wood siding and window sills which needed extensive repairs in addition to new paint. The price was very fair and quality of work was fantastic. They are professional and easy to work with. I’ve hired them twice so far and will continue to work with them as well as refer them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Exterior house paint, pressure washing and repairs

Category siding, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Thanks for the review and for being one of our favorite customers over the years. You have always been trusting as well as supportive during the work process which invariably provides for a stress-free work environment. We look forward to working with you on your next painting project.

10/04/2018

Dale W.

One of the best experiences with a painter I've had. Fair pricing, high quality work, and excellent supervision of project. The owner/supervisor was my "advocate" throughout the project, ensuring everything was done to her high standards of quality. Would have high confidence in having her do additional work. Her long experience with older houses allowed her to provide excellent, cost effective advice on solutions to damaged plaster wall and custom front door that needed refurbishing. The care she took with the wrought iron rails brought them back to a level I didn't think we'd see again. The additional painters she employed were obvious professionals who really knew their craft.

Description of Work
Interior Ceilings repaired/painted, Wall repair/paint, front door repainted, deck repaired/repainted, wire brush/repaint wrought iron rails by front door, pressure washing sidewalk.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

09/26/2018

Laura G.

Madelyn (owner) worked with us on somewhat complicated project of painting the stairs. Because of the way our stairs are laid out, there is a small landing in the middle that you can't help but step on as you go up/down the stairs. Since the paint needed to dry for several days, Madelyn arranged with us to come back and paint that part of the stairs while we were away on vacation. I appreciated her flexibility.

Description of Work
Painting bathroom and stairs

09/10/2018

A.J. C.

This team did a phenomenal job with every aspect of the project. Importantly, they patiently worked with us as we sorted threw dozens of colors and then quickly knocked out the job without cutting any corners. I highly recommend Madelyn and her crew. If she didn’t already paint entire home so well, I’d hire her RIGHT NOW. P.S. I plan to supplement this post with pictures that actually do Madelyn’s work justice.

Description of Work
We needed six rooms painted plus cabinets.

Category interior painters

Thanks for your kind review. We enjoyed our time while working on your home. Working with appreciative customers always makes the job flow easily for everyone. We look forward to tackling that exterior when you're ready!

06/05/2018

Andrew R.

We highly recommend Highland Paint Restoration. Madelyn and her crew were professional, courteous, and had a high level of attention to detail. We asked for a challenging task - painting over a damaged gold-colored two-story living room and ceiling (badly in need of both paint and caulking/repairs) as well as a tray ceiling in the master bedroom, and they handled it wonderfully. We were particularly impressed with the preparation work involved in fixing holes and damages to the wall. Our walls now look brand new. We called multiple larger companies who were unresponsive, wouldn't send estimates, or otherwise lacked the kind of communication and personal touch that we were looking for in this work. Madelyn responded to our inquiry, worked with us to negotiate an estimate, and was very quick to get a team in to paint the home. She was also really kind and a great presence to have in our home for five days - something that mattered a lot to us with young kids. She also taught us a lot about paint work and maintenance for our home over the long term. We will be able to take on some work ourselves but know that we can rely on amazing professionals for the difficult work in the future. We can't wait to hire them again for work on the exterior of our home. (Note: grey walls are new in photo, gold wall is the old)

Description of Work
Interior Painting - Living, foyer, hallway, master, ceilings

Category interior painters

Thank you so much for your generous review. You made it very easy for us to get the job done by understanding painting logistics (being such a great painter in your own right). We look forward to stage two of your project.

05/01/2018

Joseph F.

Madelyn returned my call promptly, set up a time to come by and check it out, gave us an estimate and came in under in the end. She has been personable and pleasurable to work with, attentive, and she and her crew have taken the task with the utmost of conscientiousness and attention to detail. She as responsive offered her suggestions and when we decided what we wanted she took on the task with aplomb. We could not have asked for a better experience and resulting product.

Description of Work
House exterior painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thank you so much for your kind review. Your bungalow style home is one of our favorites to take on. We look forward to helping you out with your future painting projects again.

04/09/2018

Van H.

Once we got the price and picked out the color, that was it. it took them 2-1/2 days to finish the job, workmanship was excellent. We've used Highland Paint Restoration for a number of years on a number of projects. This job was up to their usual high standards.

Description of Work
They painted a new condominium we purchased, including all rooms, baths, etc.

Category interior painters

Thank you so much for reviewing HPR. We always are happy to get a call from you, one of our favorite customers; It was great to catch up. We always look forward to helping out with any of your painting needs.

11/10/2017

MICHAEL P.

They were punctual , did a great job and cleaned up when they were finished.

Description of Work
Interior painting was done. They did an excellent job.

Category drywall, plastering, interior painters

Thanks for reviewing HPR. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you on future projects.

10/17/2017

JOHN M.

My wife and I contacted Madelyn to provide a fee quotation on a relatively small residential interior paint project for our new home. Madelyn responded immediately to our call and came out to visit our home at the first available opportunity -- a Saturday afternoon. She provided a competitive quotation, but more than anything we were impressed with her attention to detail and her good nature. We decided to use another vendor only due to a strong recommendation provided by close friends. It was a pleasure to meet Madelyn. She is clearly a seasoned and wise professional and we will certainly consider her firm for future projects.

Description of Work
Interior painting for new home.

09/27/2017

Shawn R.

Excellent work, would recommend and hire again

Description of Work
Needed main floor painted of my Townhome

09/21/2017

michael T.

The project was completed in three days when the timeline was five to six. It clearly shows. There was a serious lack of prep work and attention to detail. Madelyn returned to complete dozens of touch-ups, but I continue to find new spots every day that were not properly sanded and spackled in the first place. She complained about how hard the job was and the challenges her crew faced, but no problems were brought to my attention until after they "finished." I hope this was just an isolated incident because I feel totally ripped off paying $3,000 for 400 square feet of a paint job that I have to do all over again.

Description of Work
I paid $2,890 to have a living room, hallway, kitchen and bathroom painted. I specifically asked for the walls to be smoothed out.

Category interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on my company. I value feedback of all kinds in my continual pursuit of excellence. As my many other reviews on Angie's List suggest, customer satisfaction and pride in craftsmanship is extremely important to me. In this case, I'm sorry for any miscommunication or unexpected obstacles that came along the way during this project. Follow-up/touch-ups can be necessary for projects requiring surface restorations, depending on the level of restoration and build up that each client needs (your plaster walls are sixty years old), or decides upon for their walls. Attention to detail and satisfaction are both extremely important to me, though, which is why I was happy to follow up with any need for touch-ups (something that is fairly rare, though, as it's important to make those touch ups on-site, right away). Admittedly, I'm a little shocked to see this negative review, though, given that you said you were happy with the results (the finished product not being shown in the pictures below). I stand behind my work and it was a joy to see the finished product with the color transformation in your home. I'll be happy to speak with you further about your concerns, for again, it's important to me. Sincerely, Madelyn Posey, 404.247.6867.

Angie's Remodeling

Contact us for your drywall needs!

Yanover Construction

Yanover Constructions sole mission is to offer the best quality service at a competitive rate. We offer professional interior and high-quality exterior painting services. Our promise to our clients is that we will use only the highest quality materials on their home or business. Our tradesmen are customer oriented and trained to deliver the highest quality service in the industry. Our workmanship speaks for itself. We don't cut corners to save a little money like other contractors, we want your repeat and referral business and we treat you like it. We are a licensed Residential General Contractor and also offer Remodeling and Renovation services!

Doug's Pinestraw

We install pine straw. We also do retaining walls, paver stone patios, hardscapes, any type of yard work, over growth clean ups, bush trimming, bob cat work, track hoe work, small land clearing, leaf clean ups, flower and bushes installed, trees installed, small trees removed, french drains installed, and any type of yard work you could want, The only thing we don't do is lawn maintenance we don't mow grass regular but i will do a one time clean up to get you ready for maintenance. We also have a licensed and insured.pressure washing company. We soft wash roofs and homes and do 200 degree hot water wash for concrete. We also restore decks and fences we have cleaned and stained a lot of them.

Check, PayPal

Specializing in older home interior & exterior painting, paint restoration, damaged wood repair/replace, kitchen cabinet painting & restoration, deck pressure washing & staining, siding installation & replacement, drywall repairs & refinishing, plastering, general pressure washing

ask for details