Head's Plumbing Sales & Service Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since January 2011

4381 Campbellton Rd

Atlanta, GA 30331

Head's Plumbing is new to Angie's List but not new to the Atlanta Plumbing market. We've proudly served Atlanta homeowners since 1981 (34 Years of Providing Professional Plumbing Services). If you are looking for a company with a long-standing reputation for providing high-quality plumbing services you've come to the right business. We have several State-Licensed Master Plumbers on staff ready to resolve all of your residential plumbing needs. Call us today at (404) 696-3175 and see why we've been in business for over 34 years!!...

10/26/2019

Debora G.

He walk me through the process on why I have a high water bill, showed me as well that I don't have any leaks. The also checked my outdoor faucet and gave me an estimate. They are friendly and great customer service.

Description of Work
I had a high water bill and a leaky outdoor faucet, I hire them to check it.

02/03/2018

KEVIN F.

Everything went very well. Work done early, very, very professional and the price was good for all the work done. They had to drill through granite counter top to install soap dispenser. Tight area to work in under sink cabinet and because of water filter system, they had to re-connect that line to faucet water line. A big plus also, after work clean-up was spotless. I will use them again plus I've already recommended Head's plumbing to neighbors.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet, install soap dispenser, re-connect water filter system.

08/14/2017

Susan Y.

Could not find leak but it has not leaked since the service visit

Description of Work
Repair leak in kitchen sink

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review for our company. As a company, it is our policy to provide our customer's with high, quality plumbing service and support. We are in the business of solving plumbing problems. So happy we could help you resolve your leak. And welcome to the Head's Plumbing Sales and Service, Inc. customer family!

08/04/2017

Susan Y.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review. As a company, we take great pride in providing quality service. A review of our service is the ultimate thank you that never gets old. Thank you again for taking the time

06/26/2017

Bendu F.

They were very nice and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced three toilets and hot water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us a review. So happy we could your preferred plumbing provider.

05/16/2017

Douglas & Wanda S.

The problem started when I was on vacation in Hawaii. I called and talked to him on the phone. He agreed to take care of it all and I would pay him when I got back. He was very helpful and professional.

Description of Work
They put in a hot water heater about 3 years ago. They have been here since then for basic plumbing needs.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

It was our pleasure. Whether you are home or away Head's Plumbing Sales and Service, Inc. will always be the plumbing company that you can depend on. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us a review. It means the world to us!

11/03/2016

Andrew S.

I got this company by the work order from HomeServe and was very happy with the outcome. Byron from Head Plumbing did an excellent job. He went above and beyond what HomeServe would cover. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking pipe.

Category plumbing

Wow! What an amazing review. We are proud partners with HomeServe and anytime we can help a homeowner resolve a plumbing issue is a GREAT day at Head's Plumbing Sales and Service, Inc. Again, thank you for taking the time to sure your experience!

05/25/2016

Scott N.

I don't know how the work would have been, but scheduling was difficult. Canceled the deal and requested a refund from Angie's List.

Description of Work
I purchase a Big Deal, $325 for Water Pressure Reducing Valve Installation--Pressure Regulator

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], it is unfortunate that we were unable to install your PRV. We take great pride in providing quality service and timely onboarding experience for all of our customers. Thank you for the feedback. As any and all feedback is great feedback as we continue to grow as a company.

04/22/2016

Nettie J.

Description of Work
Install a space heater.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to share your Head's Plumbing experience. We value your input and look forward serving you and your family again. I will be sure to pass your kind word along to your technician. They are going to make his week!

12/09/2015

Rhonda V.

It went well - we told them the problem and they did not try to play the elimination game to get to the problem we already knew was there and they jetted out all our pipes and we have had running water since. The only thing that I was surprised with - they did not follow through with contacting me to explain that I may need new pipes or give me a final quote about it. Customer Service follow through was a bit disappointing but I just figured they didn't want my business or I really did not need new pipes and left it alone. I may call them back when and if I really do need pipes replaced.

Description of Work
Cleared grease out of pipes

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We understand that when it comes to plumbing companies you have an ample amount of options; therefore, we really appreciate your business. We take great pride in resolving our customers issues in a timely manner. We apologize for failing to follow up after services rendered. Should you need any additional plumbing work performed in the future we would be honored to have your service again. Because of invaluable customers like yourself we have been in business for over 30 years. Again, thank you for trusting Head's Plumbing Sales and Service, Inc. We really appreciate your business and feel honored to serve as your preferred, professional plumber.

11/23/2015

Wesley M.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your Head's Plumbing experience.

11/03/2015

Portia B.

Description of Work
They changed the flushing mechanism on the inside of the toilet.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer's experience. We value your insight and aim to meet customer expectations. Thank you again for selecting Head's Plumbing Sales and Service, Inc. and providing this valuable customer feedback.

10/20/2015

Tracy B.

Ben from Heads Pumbing saved apx. 3-4,000 by suggesting a relatively easy fix as opposed to 3 other competitors who charged high amounts to solve the problem. Ben is punctual, follows up and is very transparent when explaining the work and or problem. he conveyed in every sense he was looking out for my pocket book. He made a number of suggestions and laid out the pros and cons of each so that I can make a sensible decision. Awesome service! -Tim Brodrick

Description of Work
Assessment and installed waterline for refrigerator.

Category plumbing

Wow, what an amazing review!! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your Head's Plumbing experience. We take great pride in hiring the best talent to service our customers because our customers are the backbone of our business. I will be sure to share your review with Ben. This is going to make his day...I know it made mine.

06/04/2015

Michael R M.

They responded quickly to my call. They arrived withing 10 minutes of the time that they said they would. They covered their feet before entering the house. They worked quickly. This is not the first time that I have used Head's Plumbing, and I will use them again. I've had them to install a toilet, install a vanity and unclog a drain. They are always prompt and professional, and the work they have done for me has always been correctly done.

Description of Work
Replaced pressure reducing valve on water main. Replaced vegetable spray head and hose on kitchen sink.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the wonderful review. We take great pride in offering our customers high quality, professional plumbing services to our customers. Your long-term commitment to Head's Plumbing Sales and Service, Inc. is why we have been in business for over 30 years. It is because of customer like yourself that we can proudly say we are "Your Plumber's Plumber". We look forward to being your preferred plumbing provider for many years to come. Thank you again for sharing those kind words about our company, our brand, and our technicians.

04/09/2015

Carolyn H.

They did good. It was not cheap, but I had to have it done. It was worth it, because I haven't had any problems with the unit since it was installed. They did a great job. They installers were very professional. He answered all my questions. I like to watch when a repairman is at my house, and he would answer my questions. If he had a problem, he would call the proper person to get the correct answer to complete the job. He was here all day. He did his job.

Description of Work
He installed a tankless water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for allowing us to be your plumbing professional. We are happy to hear you were pleased with our work and our technician. A tankless water heater is a great investment that will continue to pay dividends. Thank you again for the great review. Our customer's feedback is priceless.

10/08/2014

Nettie J.

Description of Work
Plumbing and a very good professional job.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business. At Head's Plumbing Sales & Service, Inc. we take great pride in providing our customers with great service at reasonable prices.

10/02/2014

Myra B.

My 15-year-old water heater died last winter, so getting a quick replacement was critical. The technician from Head's Plumbing arrived on time (Yay!) and stayed until the job was done. It turns out that I needed some extra equipment (expansion tank) and they made sure that all items were installed according to code. As they completed the job, they walked me through a review of their work and the warranty information. They cleaned up nicely and took the old equipment with them. Although they were not the low bidder, I felt their pricing was reasonable. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Hot water heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you [member name removed] and we really appreciate your business. We understand the importance of having hot water in your home when you need it. Our technicians take great pride in their work and it is always a pleasure to hear feedback from our customers (our most valuable asset).

05/10/2012

walter R.

They were prompt and fixed the problem. They also told us how to get our water bill adjusted. We had another company look at it, and they said the fixed it. We did not know it was not fixed until after we received our second $2000 water bill. The amount they charged was not too much for the work they did.

Description of Work
They fixed a busted pipe.

Category plumbing

Thank you [member name removed] and we really appreciate your business. At Head's Plumbing Sales & Service, Inc. we believe in resolving our customers issues correctly the first time. Our technicians take great pride in their work and it is always a pleasure to hear feedback from our customers (our most valuable asset).

Zoom Drain

A clogged-up drain is every homeowner’s nightmare. The thought of a sink overflowing or sewage backing out of a toilet can give anyone shivers. Who can you call when you need help with a problematic drain or sewer line – and fast? Zoom Drain of Atlanta, of course! We are the trusted team of drain and sewer service experts in Atlanta, Decatur, Clarkston and the surrounding areas for residential, commercial and industrial properties. Our highly trained team is equipped with top-grade tools of the trade and leading industry knowledge so we can tackle anything that slows down your drainage system. Whether you live in a multi-story townhouse or an expansive ranch home, Zoom Drain of Atlanta can handle all your sewer and drain needs.

Integrity Drain Cleaning and Repair LLC

We offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing services to meet your needs . We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service with true integrity to suit their needs. Proudly serving Newnan, Coweta County and surrounding areas. Call us - you won't be disappointed!

AB Plumbing

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express

Backflow prevention, drain cleaning, emergency plumbing, leaky faucet, sewer line installation, toilet, water heaters, water and gas lines, video camera inspection, hydro-jetting, bathroom and kitchen renovations, garbage disposal & back up sump pump.

Please Inquire