Hdez Gabinets LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2015

Give us a call so we can schedule a free estimate! With over 17 years of experience in the carpentry trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial market. In need of a new entertainment center, kitchen cabinets, a vanity renovation, or any other skilled woodwork? Look no further!...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+87 more images

home remodeling (51)cabinet makers (13)woodworking (10)countertop installation (3)basement remodeling (1)marble & granite (1)interior painting (7)interior decorators (6)bathtub refinishing (2)

05/02/2022

Tracey R.

We were very please after our kitchen renovations were completed but we did not consent to pictures of our kitchen being placed on line. Within the 3-year warranty, we had to contact Pedro, the owner several times concerning a pipe under the sink that was leaking and the microwave vent. After the three-year warranty was up, he was non-responsive. We left several messages on the companies’ voicemail and sent numerous emails concerning installation of the appliances. During the process of having new appliances installed, Lowe’s informed us, that our water line was not up to code and the microwave was not measured correctly. Therefore, as a result of the waterline not being up to code, the refrigerator and dishwasher could not be installed. I do not recommend doing business with Hdez Cabinets. Thanks TR

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category custom cabinets, countertops

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

05/02/2022

Tracey R.

We were very please after our kitchen renovations were done but we did not consent to pictures of our kitchen being placed on line. Within the 3-year warranty, we had to contact Pedro, the owner several times concerning a pipe under the sink that was leaking and the microwave vent. After the three-year warranty was up, he was non-responsive. We left several messages on the companies’ voicemail and sent numerous emails concerning installation of new appliances. During the process of having new appliances installed, Lowe’s informed us, that our water line was not up to code and the microwave was not measured correctly. Therefore, as a result of the waterline not being up to code, the refrigerator and dishwasher could not be installed. I do not recommend doing business with Hdez Cabinets. Thanks TR

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeled /Upgrade

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

03/26/2022

Charles S.

Price were fair. I will recommend them. They're on time and clean.

Description of Work
Rebuilt my kitchen and bathroom

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

04/08/2021

tamar G.

I’d you are looking for a company to remodel or update your bathroom look no further. My remodel was an entire “gut” job and I could not be more satisfied. The team arrived on time and made sure to communicate any changes in schedule. Be sure to research and know what fixtures you plan to use because they move fast.

Description of Work
Full Bathroom Remodel

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

Review for Hdez Gabinets LLC - 4787 Clark Howell Hwy, Atlanta, GA - 39284772

01/17/2020

Jose H.

I was very pleased with their professionalism and craft. My kitchen looks like it came from an HGTV show. My wife and I are excited to show our kitchen to family and friends. For all future projects I will be hiring Pedro and his team.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen

Category custom cabinets, countertops, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

Thank you for your kind review! We look foward to collaborating with you more in the future.

01/16/2020

Marcus J.

They customized our closet to the exact details asked by me and my wife. This company/workers were very professional, very pleasant, the work is top notch, and they left our home clean every day before they left. We really like our new closet and plan to use them to remodel our office.

Description of Work
Customized our closet

Category remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

01/14/2020

Darsy A.

Great service, wonderful job Would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

Thank you for your kind review! We're happy to hear that you are enjoying your new bathrooms.

01/14/2020

Alan O.

Pedro and his team went above and beyond when remodeling our family’s kitchen. They listened to our ideas and were able to transform our kitchen completely. They told us in advance when they had to come in or if there was any delay. We will call them again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category custom cabinets, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

Thank you for your kind review. It was great working with you to bring your kitchen to life.

12/06/2019

Charles S.

I would rate our overall experience with HDez Gabinets as excellent. Pedro and his crew were professional, accommodating (reasonably), efficient and most importantly honest throughout the entire project. My wife and I value these attributes, so I think important to highlight examples of personal accounts: Professional 1. No surprises or hidden costs 2. These guys are skilled craftsmen. Miguel is amongst the best at laying tile, drywall repair and painting. 3. Quality Assurance/Control is paramount for the best results. Pedro was on-sight daily ensuring things were to standard. 4. Pedro and his crew always cleaned up before leaving 5. Pedro or Perla would always call or text me before showing up, as well as a following up at the end of the day. 6. The entire crew was always pleasant, as though they enjoy their work Accommodating (reasonably) 1. These guys will work around your busy schedule. They went above and beyond to ensure the bathroom was ready for my daughter’s baby shower. 2. Issues and concerns were always promptly addressed Efficient 1. Again, no surprises or hidden costs 2. No wasted materials, which usually hits the customer wallet 3. Tangible results each day on the job 4. They brought everything needed to work with them Honest 1. Once again, no surprises or hidden costs 2. My wife and I felt safe with them in our home Lastly, I would like to mention our perception of quality with the finished product exceeded expectations. We love the results. I cannot state the same with a previous master bathroom project done by Cabinet Transformations (Peachtree City). They were overpriced, unprofessional and the quality sucks. If I could go back in time, I would have chosen HDez Gabinets. Home Depot Home Services are also lackluster. I highly recommend HDez Gabinets and look forward to hiring them again in the near future.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

Review for Hdez Gabinets LLC - 4787 Clark Howell Hwy, Atlanta, GA - 38273066

Thank you very much for your kind review! It was great working with both of you. I am delighted to hear that our service exceeded your expectations. -Hdez Gabinets, LLC

11/06/2019

YOLANDA P.

NOT WELL, I AM DISSATISFIED WITH THE PROBLEM AFTERMATH NOT KNOWING.

Description of Work
UPDATE TO PREVIOUS REVIEW ON MY BATHROOM REMODELING. NOW 9 MOS. I HAVE TO DEAL WITH A LEAKY SHOWER AND STOOPING DOWN EVERYTIME I TAKE A SHOWER TO PRESS DOWN ON A RUBBER FOR THE WATER COMING OUT FROM THE BOTTOM MESSING UP THE FLOORS, ONTOP OF IT I HAVE TO PLACE TOWELS, THIS IS SOMETHING THEY DO NOT TELL YOU AT THE BEGINNING OR IN THE CONTRACT IS UNPROFESSIONAL WHEN A CUSTOMER WAS NEVER TOLD ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS BUT THEY WALKED AWAY WITH 22GRM NOW I MAY HAVE TO HIRE SOMEONE ELSE TO LOOK AT THIS PROBLEM THEY LEFT ME WITH. SMH. PEOPLE BE WARE AND ASK ALL QUESTIONS NOT TO FALL INTO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

Work Completed On 02/18/2019

Good afternoon, I do not understand why you are leaving this review. You stated that you were satisfied with the work done on the contract. If you have an issue with work done on your contract, I ask that contact our office directly so we can best assist you. -Thank you.

10/09/2019

Deborah C.

The remodel went well. They were meticulous about their work, cleaned up the area each day. Kept me informed.

Description of Work
Bathrooms remodeled

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

Thank you for your kind review! It was great collaborating with you to complete your bathroom remodel.

04/15/2019

REGINALD H.

The kitchen remodel went well. project was started and finished as promised. The cabinets are of good quality and workmanship. I am fully satisfied.

Description of Work
Complete Kitchen Remodel

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review! We're also very happy to see you're enjoying your kitchen.

03/15/2019

Jose A.

The product is excellent, beautiful, great quality and materials. Love it! I highly recommend it. They are well dedicated regardless if is a small or large scale remodeling, to please the customer and a great price. I took less time than expected. Again, Highly Recommended.

Description of Work
2 Bathroom vanities

Work Completed On 02/22/2019

Review for Hdez Gabinets LLC - 4787 Clark Howell Hwy, Atlanta, GA - 37765032

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your business.

02/16/2019

YOLANDA P.

First I want to mention that I found HDEZ GABINETS on Angies list. the owner Mr. Pedro I decided to go with him been a read his reviews and I saw he had no negative reviews and been in business over 10 plus years I said let me try him. He came out to give me a quote on my first project I decided to Remodel my 3 bathroom and it went well. I am very happy with my bathrooms this was in January. But I decided to use Mr. Pedro again for a second project since we had already spoke on this and agreed on it I didn't think it was a problem. I expected I was to pay a price of $600.00 with faucet included plus for 1 breaker and 1 light string extension; the extension chain to pull light switch on or off, Mr Pedro was throwing larger amounts than what we agreed on and he did not explain it before anything was done to see if I am okay with his price he just made changes without consulting and after work was done he added price. There was a miss communication and unprofessionalism with the charges, he wanted more money regardless of what we agreed on just been money hungry that is how I see it and because I am a female I feel he took advantage of me even more so, we spoke about it before he left when he did my bathroom remodeling project because I wanted to be clear on that we agree he will charge $250 for plumbing and $300 for light switch only because of all he said the person will have to do putting a 2 light switch on the wall which didn't happened and just like the kitchen breaker switch he told me it was up to the person he brings after he see's the work and what is needed to be done so when the guy saw the problem he then quote me $95.00 to do the breaker job and I said okay to him but when Mr Pedro came back to my house he then wanted more money he then change the price on me said is $180 and whatever the breaker cost but Mr. Pedro would not show me the receipts on the breaker nor the light string chain I know it was not expensive but since he was trying to get over on me with pricing he wouldn't show me those receipts and was asking for a lot money than what was actually agreed on before. I don't mind paying for the parts if I know how much he spent on it and show it to me it shouldn't be a problem but he refuses, if he was a honest and professional person he would have show me all receipts and also explain why there was a price change and let me decide before the work is done to see if I still wanted to do business with him or get someone else. Only the faucet receipt he showed me which was $214.42 with taxes included I am guessing since it was the largest price in the purchase and he brought the long chain for my light but refuses to show me his receipt he kept yelling at me this is what I must give him $820.00 for something I did not expect nor understand why, I explain to him that is not how you do business and he was not been professional nor honest with his pricing; I told his contractor that I was disappointing and not happy with this he even said he understood where I was coming from and that Pedro should have speak to me differently and explain it so we can come to a agreement but also he didn't want to get between us. The contractor who came to look at the project he also went up in my attic and said he cannot do the light switch how I wanted it because there was no connection from the attic to the room he was looking at but he said he can include a extension chain attach it to the one already there to make it longer and I will be able to turn on and off my light and fan much easier that way he told Pedro to buy one and bring it along with the faucet and I will pay for the parts which i know I would pay for. Even though Mr. Pedro was wrong with changing his price after labor I believe I will not trust him ever again and I am done with their business because of how it was handle unprofessional and higher price after the math not letting me chose to make my decisions if I wanted to do it or not letting me believe our price was going to be the same instead he change it. I ended up paying him $800.00 for a simple project.

Description of Work
My kitchen sink hot water was very low, my microwave was blown out and I needed a two switch in one of my bedroom upstairs for my fan and light.

Work Completed On 02/16/2019

08/30/2018

Jose P.

Complete removal of the old fixtures and construction of the new ones including the the installation.

Description of Work
Replace the Bathroom vanities

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

Review for Hdez Gabinets LLC - 4787 Clark Howell Hwy, Atlanta, GA - 37362522

Thank you for your review! It was great working with you and your wife.

07/01/2018

Sylvia A.

Pedro and his team did a great job!! They were punctual and professional. Plans were drawn and followed to my specifications. Material samples of tile and granite were brought to my home. They had a lot of good ideas on bathroom design. Bathroom cabinet was custom made. The work was completed faster than anticipated. I am really enjoying my new bathroom. Thank you HDEZ!!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category custom cabinets, interior designers, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

Review for Hdez Gabinets LLC - 4787 Clark Howell Hwy, Atlanta, GA - 37204918

Thank you for your kind review! We very much enjoyed working with you and we're happy to see that you're enjoying your completed bathroom. The decor looks amazing!

05/02/2018

Tamla H.

Came out and gave me an estimate and once I decided to go with the kitchen project but not the basement wet bar I was advised that he would only do both projects. So I'm back on my quest to find someone to do my kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets and draws refacing basement wet bar

Work Completed On 05/02/2018

Ma'am, your initial estimate was given in January of 2016. Since then we no longer resurface kitchen cabinets, I'm sorry we were unable to meet your standards.

04/17/2018

GLEN A.

Amazing kitchen remodel. Everything is perfect. Pedro's craftmanship is incredible. He finished ahead of schedule and his attention to detail is superb. This remodel is better than anything you'd ever see on HGTV. He makes great suggestions, listens, uses top notch materials and every detail is wonderful. His demo of a wall was done with literally NO mess, and to do a complete kichen gut, wall demo and rebuild in 4 weeks is amazing. His price is fair and he not only builds great custom cabinets but did all the other work - electrical, plumbing, floors, etc. Plain and simple - don't even think of calling anyone else - use Hdez for your remodel.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen gut, remodel and expansion

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

Review for Hdez Gabinets LLC - 4787 Clark Howell Hwy, Atlanta, GA - 36987490

Thank you for your kind words. It was great working with you and your wife.

12/06/2017

Perla G.

This project was a while back but I still remember how quick and helpful they were. Whenever I was unable to make a decision with a certain counter-top or floor coloring, they gave me great suggestions so that the interior design would look seamless. I would often have to re-schedule appointments due to my work schedule, and they always worked with me to make sure the project was done in an orderly manner and within the time frame I gave them.

Description of Work
I had a brand new kitchen built and installed. A had wall demolished to expand my master bathroom, in which a new vanity and walk-in closet was added.

Category custom cabinets, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

Review for Hdez Gabinets LLC - 4787 Clark Howell Hwy, Atlanta, GA - 36648418

12/05/2017

Luis R.

Everything went according to plan! Pedro and his crew were very friendly people and delivered with what was needed to be done. They communicated with me step by step and I found that very helpful. They were very responsible and very professional. Over all from day one until the end of the project I was very satisfied as well with the final project. I would Definitely hire Pedro and his crew again!

Description of Work
I Had HDEZ make 3 vanity's for my restrooms including a pantry . As well as a walk in closet cabinet was made. Last but not least HDEZ made my whole kitchen Top to bottom. I was very Happy with the final project they made my dream kitchen a reality!

Category custom cabinets, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/05/2017

Review for Hdez Gabinets LLC - 4787 Clark Howell Hwy, Atlanta, GA - 36644068

10/04/2017

Kevin G.

Attempted to contact Hdez Gabinets on 2 separate occasions to discuss the $39.00 deal prior to purchasing. On both occasions, I left messages with my phone number. To this day, I never received a response. I am left to believe I am suppose to purchased the deal before I get a response from them...........No Thanks!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

I apologize but we never received any calls. We have a partnership with Angel List therefore the first contact with us had to be through Angies List or email. We are at your service if you would still like to contact us

09/21/2017

CATHERINE C.

They responded quickly when I purchased the deal to set up an appointment to see the bathroom and discuss what we wanted. Two team members arrived promptly on the day/time of our appointment. They asked questions to prompt our discussion, including some things I had not thought about. As we discussed ideas, they shared pictures of bathroom renovations they had done for others. Once done, they promised to get a quote and ideas to me quickly. Within a day, it was emailed to me. I haven't decided yet if I will proceed with the project.

Description of Work
I purchased an Angie's Big Deal to have Hdez Gabinets come for a consultation on renovating the master bathroom in our home.

Work Completed On 08/31/2017