Handy House Cleaning

Founded 2012 •

Serving Atlanta and the Surrounding Area

Atlanta, GA 30308

Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book home services, but does not itself provide these services. The provision of services is the responsibility of independent professionals scheduled through the Handy platform. Tasks booked and paid for directly through the Handy platform are performed by background checked professionals*, and are backed by the Handy Happiness Guarantee**. Notes: * Handy screens handyman and cleaning professionals that you book and pay for directly through the Handy platform. This process involves: a) Pre-screenings – Potential Professionals must provide detailed personal information, and validate their home service experience. b) Credential Verification – Handy partners with Jumio to use computer vision technology to verify the identification credentials of potential professionals. c) Background Check – The background check screening is performed by Checkr, an accredited third-party background check provider. Checkr's search includes national, state, and county databases stretching back at least 7 years, and longer in certain jurisdictions. The purpose of these checks is to identify offenses that may disqualify potential professionals from using Handy. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/trust-and-safety ** Handy backs all bookings made through its platform with the Handy Happiness Guarantee. Handy strives to match you with the right pro for you and your home every time. If you're not satisfied with the quality of the service you booked and paid for directly on the Handy platform, Handy will send another pro at no extra charge for your next booking. Additionally, In the rare event of damage, Handy's got your back. Bookings made and paid for directly on the Handy platform are insured. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/handy-guarantee...

3.9

3.8

house cleaning (83)handyman (34)

04/03/2021

Someone contacted me and quoted a prie of $131. I told her I had to check with my daughter and son-in-law on date to schedule since they made the purchase. I just live with them. She promised to call back next morning at 9:30. My daughter stayed home to take the call and get it scheduled. SHE NEVER CALL BACK!!!!

Description of Work
House cleaning prior to move in

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

03/08/2021

Excellent! Helena was very thorough. My house looks great and I am looking forward to her coming again!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

02/18/2021

Joe was great to work with. His team did an amazing job on our home!!!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

02/13/2021

They canceled. I was left with no help on the last day of my lease. Very un-professional. I had to scramble to find someone on a Sunday to do the job. I recommend that no one use this un- professional service. Where my refund Handy?

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

10/16/2020

Not well at all. They used an all in one cleaner/polish; unfortunately, it didn't polish my floors and they did not sweep or use the dust mop well, if at all. After introducing them to my polish, dirt was mixed in with the polish, leaving a gritty looking surface. Also, polish was dropped on the top of my wood table in the den, leaving a lump on my table that I cannot remove. The entire furniture ...

Description of Work
I specifically requested for my floors to be polished and the furniture polished

Category handyman service,house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

09/28/2020

WAS NEVER CONTACTED. WILL NOT CONSIDER AGAIN~~!!!

Description of Work
Total house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/13/2020

They never showed up, I want a refund

Description of Work
Housekeeping

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

08/30/2020

It didn't go because I was unsure about timing and our plans. Since our plans are so unsettled at this time, I couldn't make definite plans about anything. It seems like our plans and needs change daily. We are talking about a third person moving in with us, he has pets, we are looking at moving to another home in the area, or out of the area, a town away from here or just staying put. Our indecis...

Description of Work
Thorough house cleaning for potential move out of duplex home.

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

08/16/2020

Did not dust everything and floors were not clean.

Description of Work
House cleanef

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

08/07/2020

Workers and service was excellent!!!

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

Bookings for Cleaning services: House or apartment cleaning services, move in-move out cleaning, spring & fall cleaning. Bookings for Handyman services: Furniture assembly, TV mounting, and general handyman services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover