Green Junk Removal & Recycling

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2011

1586 N Druid Hills Rd NE

Atlanta, GA 30319

Residential & Commercial junk & trash removal and recycling services....

12/20/2016

RECHE A.

These guys are excellent: punctual, professional, flexible. They worked their schedules around to take care of my job on same day. I highly recommend Green Junk and plan to use them again!

Description of Work
Storage unit (8 x 20) clean-out

07/23/2015

Allen H.

The removal went very, very well. Understanding what they would remove (and wouldn't) and setting up an appointment for doing so were easy to do. Paul answered all my questions promptly. On the day of removal, Paul and helper showed up and spent time going over everything to make sure they were doing what I needed done. They then sorted the mess into complete junk, i.e., stuff that couldn't be donated or recycled and just needed to be thrown away, and items they could recycle or donate. Paul explained everything as they went along -- communications with him were excellent -- I always felt like I knew what was going on and how things were going. Paul gave me an estimated time for completion, and they completed the job well within that time. Paul had me look over what they had done to make sure they had done everything I wanted done. They were very courteous and professional -- for instance, as they were backing their truck into a curving driveway and tight space, Paul stopped and said he thought he might have to go onto the lawn a little to be able to get the truck where it needed to be, and asked permission to do that. Most other contractors would have just done it, so it was nice that he cared about things. I thought the piles of junk were truly awful, but they handled them! These guys were great and I would use them again!

Description of Work
They removed several large piles of junk -- really nasty stuff.

Category hauling services

Dear, In the 8+ years in this business, I've had the good fortune of meeting and interacting with MANY nice people (my clients) and that is what makes my work a pleasure and rewarding. I have to say that you are one of the nicest gentlemen I've ever met and your kind remarks and taking the time to do this review is VERY much appreciated. I am glad you were satisfied with our services and God Bless! Paul

06/02/2014

Cynthia M.

We had some back-and-forth getting everything scheduled. Our appointment was delayed by stormy weather one day and then Paul was a bit late on the designated day. He totally made up for that by helping us out of a real bind - a charity did not show up to pick up a large donation pile, and we had to show the house the next day. Paul took the original load and then returned for the charity pile. My husband would have had to make several trips to donate it himself, and we really couldn't spare the time. Paul was a lifesaver, extremely courteous and friendly.

Description of Work
We contacted Paul to remove a large projection TV, a large full-size TV, an exercise bike and a sofa and other miscellaneous furniture that we had stored in a basement for several years.

Category hauling services

Dear [member name removed], It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband and thank you so much for taking the time to do this review. I am very grateful for your kind words and am so glad that we could help out with your situation that day. Your business is much appreciated. Take care and please give my regards to your husband. Paul

10/31/2013

Victoria B.

Tried to schedule old computer pickup for disposal--never able to get confirmed date

Description of Work
nothing

Category hauling services

Dear Member, Thank you for your feedback and I apologize that we could not acomodate your needs in a timely fashion. I did a search in our data base and found the following: 1) your initial request for a price quotation was submitted on 9/17 2) we responded to your email asking for more information on 9/17 3) you responded early AM on 9/18 4) we responded back with a price of $90 late PM on 9/18 also apologizing for the delay in getting back to you with a price 5) you responded back late PM on 9/18 as follows: Ok. Shall I leave on ffront porch tomorrow? I can put check in box.... 6) our response on 9/19 was as follows: Please leave it on for tomorrow. We r fully booked today. Thanks 7) you responded on 9/19 as follows: Ok. Will be on front porch friday. Check in box 8) since we were not able to do the pickup on Friday 9/20, you sent us an email requesting the cancellation and informing that you have made other arrangements. I acknowledge your frustration with us during this process and apologize for it. I also looked back at what was going on in our operation during the period of 9/17 - 9/20. We had 1 of our fleet of 4 trucks in the repair shop from 9/18 to 9/24. Furthermore, one of our full time staff was absent from 9/16 to 9/18 due to family matters. As the Vice President, Commercial Operations, North America @ QIAGEN Sciences Inc. I am sure you can understand and appreciate the occasional emergencies and difficulties that arise which result in less than satisfactory customer service. That is what we were dealing with here. Again, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry for not being able to do your pickup in a timely manner. I sincerely hope you would consider us again in the future for your junk removal or recycling needs. Thank you. Paul Chami V.P. of Operations Green Junk Removal & Recycling, LLC

10/26/2013

Barbara S.

I am thrilled with my experience with this company for many reasons, but here are my top four: 1) I received a very prompt and courteous response to my initial email inquiring about the job – dismantling and removal of chain link fencing and posts in my backyard. 2) I received proof of liability insurance and workers’ compensation coverage without having to ask for it. 3) Paul and his co-worker arrived on time and got right to work. 4) When the job was complete, Paul did a walk-through with me to make sure I was pleased with the work. He even asked if I wanted him to haul away and recycle, at no additional cost, some other items that were not included in the original quote. I definitely will call Green Junk Removal for future junk removal and recycling jobs. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Dismantled and removed chain link fencing and posts

Category hauling services

Dear [member name removed], Thank you SO much for taking the time to do this review and for your kind words. Take care! Paul

06/17/2013

Cynthia S.

They loaded furniture and trash in about an hour. They were great.

Description of Work
They were great. I had a lot of stuff, big and small. They sorted through it ALL and determined what was donatiable and what was trash. They were on time and professional. This was the second time I had used their services. I have actually recommend this company to several other people

Category hauling services

Dear [removed members name] , I very much appreciate your kind remarks and am glad that you were pleased with our services. Paul

03/23/2013

Kim F.

Paul, the owner, and I communicated several times via phone and email to arrange a convenient time for him to pick up the items. When he was running a little late in arriving at the scheduled time, he called to give me an estimated time of arrival and promised that he would be finished with the job by the time I needed to leave the house for another appointment. When he arrived, they got right to work, hauling the junk from the back of my house to their truck in the driveway. They did a good, professional job. They took only what I indicated they needed to take and didn't damage anything else in the process. I was satisfied with the quality and professionalism of this company.

Description of Work
In addition to miscellaneous items, Paul and his crew removed construction debris from a remodeling project, including old lumber, storm windows, ceiling tiles, etc.

Category hauling services

[member name removed], Thank you for your comments and it was a pleasure meeting you last week. Paul

12/19/2012

Wendy S.

Paul was timely, efficient and very professional. He stuck with the quote over the phone even though one of the pieces of furniture to be removed was much heavier than anticipated. I selected this company because they claim to donate items whenever possible. I called them on Tuesday and they were able to pick up the next day.

Description of Work
Removal of king mattress/box springs, sofa sectional, tv cabinet, tv, and outdoor furniture.

Category hauling services

Dear Member, Many thanks for your kind words and taking the time to do this review as well as the other one you did yesterday. Paul runs the operations for our company and we hired him because of his professionalism, positive attitude, and knowledge of the recycling and junk removal industry. He has not disappointed us or our customers and continues to get excellent reviews. Thank you again and happy holidays! Cyrus Owner

11/14/2012

Kara G.

They were very professional, courtesy, called to confirm appointment (ahead of time), he did the work while I live in another city and they are of the highest integrity. They made a tough experience go as easy as possible. I was very impressed with the follow-up, as he emailed pictures of the finished product.

Description of Work
They finished cleaning out my mothers estate.

Category hauling services

Dear Member, Thank you for taking the time to do this review and for your kind words. Paul (my Operations Manager) who was onsite while cleaning your house told me about the $2000 cash that he had found in one of the kitchen drawers which per my instructions were returned/mailed back to you. He has been with us for 4 years now and continues to impress us with his integrity, honesty, and hard work. I am glad we can add you to his list of "satisfied customers". Thank you again and happy holidays! Cyrus Z. Owner

03/15/2012

Doyle R.

Found Green Junk Removal and Recycling by web search. Called and got an estimate that seemed very reasonable, so I didn't even call anyone else. Had to reschedule once because of a job that was taking extra time for them to finish. I was okay with the reschedule. They showed up on-time and were very easy to deal with. Would use them again without hesitation if the need arises.

Description of Work
Removal of patio furniture (table and chairs) and grill from residence in multi-story building in downtown Atlanta.

Category garbage collection

Member, I beleive Paul has already thanked you over the phone and I wanted to personally thank you as well for taking the time to do this review. I am glad our services were performed to your satisfaction. Cyrus

Stand Up Guys Junk Removal

Stand Up Guys Junk Removal offer a custom junk removal service all throughout Metro Atlanta. The Stand Up Guys are always uniformed, professional and polite. We offer top notch, industry leading customer service and leave all of our customers wondering, "How can a company be SO awesome?!" The Stand Up Guys are your most cost effective and environmentally safe way to get rid of all your unwanted junk. We recycle and give back to the community as much as possible. This gives all of our customers peace of mind knowing that their items will find a good home after the Stand Up Guys take them.

Offers by Stand Up Guys Junk Removal on Angi
    In and Out Home and Truck Services

We are a concrete construction company that specializes in flatwork to include driveways, patios, sidewalks, etc.

Mr.JUNKIT LLC

Nobody wants to deal with piles of junk in their home or office. It's inconvenient to get rid of and annoying to live with. Fortunately, there's a solution. Just call MR.JUNKIT, LLC for junk and waste removal service in Fayetteville, GA. We can visit your property and haul away anything you no longer need. Just tell us what needs to go and we'll do the rest. www.mrjunkit.net

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    $25

Recycling - Appliances, Computers , Electronics, Cable & Wire, Batteries, & Office Equipment. Office equipment removal - chairs, desks, computers, monitors, & furniture, & dismantle & remove cubicles.