We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

Surrounding Areas

Atlanta, GA 30305

Our team of experienced design consultants are experts in helping you find the right window treatments for your home or business. We guarantee your satisfaction and offer you the best national brands including being a Showcase Dealer with Hunter Douglas. We offer every type of window covering including draperies and other soft treatments such as fabric Roman shades, natural woven shades, roller and solar shades, honeycomb shades, automated motorized shades, blinds, shutters, zebra shades, disappearing screen doors, and any other window treatment you want. We are locally owned and we look forward to working with you!...

Projects

Modern Home project
Modern Home

window treatment

201930326

07/17/2020

Marika P.

Went flawlessly. David and team are detailed, professional and timely. Gave great suggestions on products and the install is perfect. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
New blinds in hom

Jenny O.

David has worked on several projects with us and I can not say enough good things about him. He is timely, efficient and his pricing is very fair and comparable.

Description of Work
Window Treatments, Shades and Blinds

Daryl C.

It was a great experience. They explained various choices that I had to accomplish my needs and answered all of my questions. Installation was a great experience as well.

Description of Work
Window Treatments

Jim C.

They did an excellent job. They were thorough and polite. They came in and gave us a good estimate. They had a reasonable price. It was a good experience.

Description of Work
They put blinds in my house.

07/15/2020

Craig F.

It was perfect and I loved them. They were on time, they were pleasant and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They installed a new window coverings.

Category window treatments

Thanks [Member Name Removed] we really enjoyed working with you guys!

07/14/2020

Nathan H.

Gotcha Covered was great! I needed new curtains for my living room, and the team found the perfect fit for me. They also gave very good input on how some other changes to my layout could help brighten up the room and my life!

Description of Work
New curtains for my living room

07/14/2020

Gina S.

It was great.

Description of Work
They did shades, roller shades, and draperies,

07/13/2020

Gina S.

I've used David and his crew dozens of time for my interior design clients with wonderful results! I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roman Shades, Woven Shades, Roller Shades, Draperies

Atlanta Craftsman Interiors LLC

Atlanta Craftsman Interior provides quality custom furniture, Reupholstery, slip-covers, and draperies. Whether you're looking to rejuvenate a room or your entire home, count on Atlanta Craftsman Interiors for your decorative needs. decorating dreams a reality.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

We do not install any products not sold by our location of Gotcha Covered. We do not repair any products not sold by our location of Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta

How is Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta overall rated?

Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta open?

Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta is open:

Saturday: 9:00 PM - 6:00 PM

What payment options does Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta provide

Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Does Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta offer free estimates?

Yes, Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta offers free project estimates.

Does Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta offer a senior discount?

No, Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta?

Yes, Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta offers warranties.

What services does Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta offer?

Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta offers the following services: Gotcha Covered helps add beauty and value to homes and businesses by providing custom window treatments for virtually any style or budget. We offer national brands including Hunter Douglas, ALTA and Graber. We sell and install draperies and fabric shades, roller and solar shades, honeycomb shades, natural woven shades, blinds, shutters, automated motorized shades, zebra shades and anything else you can place on a window. Call now to set up a free, no-obligation consultation!

Are there any services Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta does not offer?