Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

9:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Surrounding Areas

Atlanta, GA 30305

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Modern Home

Modern Home

window treatment201930326
Automated shades for a modern Atlanta home.

Our team of experienced design consultants are experts in helping you find the right window treatments for your home or business. We guarantee your satisfaction and offer you the best national brands including being a Showcase Dealer with Hunter Douglas. We offer every type of window covering including draperies and other soft treatments such as fabric Roman shades, natural woven shades, roller and solar shades, honeycomb shades, automated motorized shades, blinds, shutters, zebra shades, disappearing screen doors, and any other window treatment you want. We are locally owned and we look forward to working with you!...

window treatment (8)

07/17/2020

Went flawlessly. David and team are detailed, professional and timely. Gave great suggestions on products and the install is perfect. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
New blinds in hom

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

07/16/2020

David has worked on several projects with us and I can not say enough good things about him. He is timely, efficient and his pricing is very fair and comparable.

Description of Work
Window Treatments, Shades and Blinds

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

07/16/2020

It was a great experience. They explained various choices that I had to accomplish my needs and answered all of my questions. Installation was a great experience as well.

Description of Work
Window Treatments

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

07/16/2020

They did an excellent job. They were thorough and polite. They came in and gave us a good estimate. They had a reasonable price. It was a good experience.

Description of Work
They put blinds in my house.

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

07/15/2020

It was perfect and I loved them. They were on time, they were pleasant and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They installed a new window coverings.

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] we really enjoyed working with you guys!

07/14/2020

Gotcha Covered was great! I needed new curtains for my living room, and the team found the perfect fit for me. They also gave very good input on how some other changes to my layout could help brighten up the room and my life!

Description of Work
New curtains for my living room

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

07/14/2020

It was great.

Description of Work
They did shades, roller shades, and draperies,

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

07/13/2020

I've used David and his crew dozens of time for my interior design clients with wonderful results! I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roman Shades, Woven Shades, Roller Shades, Draperies

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Gotcha Covered helps add beauty and value to homes and businesses by providing custom window treatments for virtually any style or budget. We offer national brands including Hunter Douglas, ALTA and Graber. We sell and install draperies and fabric shades, roller and solar shades, honeycomb shades, natural woven shades, blinds, shutters, automated motorized shades, zebra shades and anything else you can place on a window. Call now to set up a free, no-obligation consultation!

We do not install any products not sold by our location of Gotcha Covered. We do not repair any products not sold by our location of Gotcha Covered Midtown Atlanta.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check