GB Services

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2011

5859 New Peachtree Rd

Atlanta, GA 30340

G.B. Services is a NATE certified heating & air conditioning company. We install, service and maintain all brands including Amana, Carrier and Trane. Established over 20 years ago, G.B. Services offers top-of-the line work. With the temperature extremes Atlanta experiences you may want to inquire about our general maintenance or home insulation services. Proper maintenance and insulation can save you money on energy costs for heating and cooling. Regular maintenance can also prevent costly replacement of systems as well....

02/08/2021

mark F.

I had a new HVAC system and Hot Water tank installed in February 2020 with G-B Services. This January it was discovered that there was an issue with the system. I called Troy at G-B Services and he promptly called me back and then came out to evaluate the situation and realized there was an issue with the system installation and he stood behind his work and reputation and fixed what was wrong quickly and without a single charge to me. In today's world it is difficult to find a company that will stand by their work and promptly fix it at their expense.

Description of Work
HVAC Repairs

11/21/2019

Mike B.

Mark discovered several issues. Thermostat not working properly.

Description of Work
Heat unit failed to start

09/01/2019

Dru P.

G.B. services came out immediately to assess after dealing with our home warranty company for over 3 weeks. Extremely satisfied with their responsiveness, detailed explanation and recommendation. Really appreciate Mark, Brandy and their team on how they service clients.

Description of Work
AC Installation

12/04/2018

Joan W.

It was outstanding! One of the best I had since I moved here.

Description of Work
They serviced, cleaned and checked 2 air conditioning. They also replaced filters and did dehumidifier.

04/27/2017

Katheryn H.

Wow. Wow. Wow. We are so glad we hired GB Services. Mark, the owner, was very accessible for questions when we were making initial decisions and even came to the house to work on one of the days. His crew, John and Wesley, were such nice people and very professional and competent. They worked hard at our house for several days. John was the one who redesigned our ductwork and ventilation system, and he treated us and our home like we were family. He is an HVAC artist. This really is no exaggeration — our new system is beautifully planned and installed. He takes pride in his workmanship and is a perfectionist. We are all missing them now that the project is done. Our home has had the new system for two days, and I cannot tell you the difference it has made. It’s like a different house. I don’t think that any of the other companies we talked with would have done half as good a job. We are thrilled.

Description of Work
We had a big HVAC project. They removed our old HVAC system and all of our old ductwork, redesigned the ventilation pattern in our home to make it more comfortable, added a zoned area of the house, installed all new ductwork and the new system, and moved the compressor to the other side of the house.

08/24/2016

The service provider was efficient and respectful

Description of Work
Repaired a leak and serviced hest pump

01/08/2016

Mary C.

Description of Work
replaced a a/c compressor

05/14/2015

Gregorio G.

Description of Work
The fixed a leak in my air conditioning system. It went well, the gentleman was professional and courteous.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

02/05/2015

charlotte R.

Very well and signed up for their service contract thereafter

Description of Work
Determined problem and fixed it back to working order

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [Member Name], Thanks for the good review! We're very happy you were satisfied with our work and are proud to have you as a service agreement customer! Best Regards, Your GB Services Team

11/21/2014

Graeme S.

Though they say they serve Metro Atlanta, do not assume they will serve your neighborhood, they seem to be very selective.

Description of Work
Nothing. Did not serve the part of Metro Atlanta I live in.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear [member name removed], G.B. Services sincerely apologizes for the disappointment however; this was an error on behalf of Angie's List as we have never serviced the Marietta area. Our profile has always stated that we service most, not all metro Atlanta areas (Servicing most of Metro Atlanta, Brookhaven, Buckhead, Decatur, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Tucker, , Norcross, Chamblee) and honestly there is no reason you should been referred to us. G.B Services prides itself on giving the best customer service possible to our clients and never seeks to mislead anyone in any shape, form or fashion.We are very upset that you were misled and wasted your time and efforts in trying to obtain our services as we would love to have you as a customer. Sincerely, G.B. Services

10/13/2014

WARREN W.

great

Description of Work
fixed ac

06/13/2014

Cameron C.

Great

Description of Work
Cleaned vents analyzed problem

02/10/2014

Sandra V.

The technician arrived actually right on the time that he had estimated. He quickly got to work and replaced a part on one of the radiators. He had originally recommended that 2 parts be replaced; however, upon disassembling the radiator, he found that only one part required replacement. This was a huge savings and I greatly appreciated his integrity. I asked that he look at another unscheduled repair and he got right to work on it. I believe this is a company that you can trust. If the technician is any indication of the company, this is a company with integrity, character, and excellence. Since the repairs on both units, I have not heard any of the sounds that once were coming from the radiators and I have had no leaks. Thank you for your prompt service and excellent workmanship John!!

Description of Work
The professional technician replaced a part on two different radiators.

08/28/2013

Patrick A.

I found GB Services in June of 2012 & have chosen them as my HVAC company from here on out.

Description of Work
Small part replacement plus seasonal service.

07/19/2013

charlotte R.

They were very knowledgeable and fair with the cost. I chose them based on other reviews found and their work supported the excellent comments I found on various sites. They responded within a few hours of my request for service.

Description of Work
Repaired my a/c the same day I called. First time customer. I found them honest, prompt and professional. I would recommend and absolutely use them again. I purchased a maintenance agreement based on this good experience.

06/19/2013

Aaron R.

John was great and did a fantastic job of fully explaining and showing me the problems with my A/C. He was thorough and clear in his communication. Installation of the new unit went as advertised. Great service all-around!

Description of Work
Came out and diagnosed a/c hose leak/loss of freon, explained options, ultimately installed new A/C.

04/03/2013

Charles L.

If you are looking for and HVAC company - just go ahead and stop your search. I will never use another HVAC company ever again. Their workmanship really is that good. I was connected with GB Services by a good friend in the HVAC industry. He has grown up in the HVAC industry and when I planned on getting a new system installed he sent GB. He kew they would do great work and I must say that he was right. Everything about my experience was exceptional. There are a few qualities that make them great: Honesty - The GB Services team will shoot you straight. They'll assess your situation and tell you what you REALLY need not what will pad their accounts. They'll suggest options with the best pay back and those that are appropriate for your situation. They are truly genuine and gentlemen. Integrity - During the process they found a gas leak in my basement. It wasn't their work, but Mark came back to my house at 6:30 pm on a Friday night to make sure that the situation was addressed. It take integrity to put your customer and their safety first regardless of convenience. Pride - When they do their work you can rest assured knowing that they are going to do it right the first time. Not just "right", but "right" to the extreme. The ductwork and installation of all units was done with extreme care and planning. They took the time to really plan it out and ensure that airflow would be as close to perfect as possible. The installations are very clean and you can tell that they take pride in every step of the process. I'll be transitioning the service of all my Atlanta based properties to the GB Services team from here forward. Just use these guys - you won't regret it.

Description of Work
I used GB Services to install a super high efficiency carrier unit at my house. They removed the old ductwork and, furnace and outside unit. They installed new ducting, a new indoor (with a high quality air filter and humidifier), a new outdoor units and thermostat.

03/20/2013

Richard B.

This company is wonderful! They got someone out within ninety minutes. John was polite and professional, and he diagnosed and fixed the problem within about twenty minutes. I will definitely use them again if needed and refer them to friends! Thank you, GB! Thank you, John!

Description of Work
Got non-working furnace to work

02/25/2013

Prem B.

Everything went well, but we chose another company for the job.

Description of Work
They gave an estimate for replacing my hvac system.

02/22/2013

Tate W.

Mark saved the day by correcting another company's mistakes. He was very fair, did a competent job, and charged a reasonable price. Furthermore, he is technologically savvy and provided me with some money-saving advice instead of attempting to sell additional services.

Description of Work
He did some work on our heating and air conditiong system.

Yosmery O.

They simplified and explained everything very well, and they were professional, too.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate for replacing an hvac system.

Raj C.

Everything went well. They responded promptly and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
They worked on my air conditioning and heating system.

Alexander S.

Description of Work
They did a tune up on my air conditioner.

02/12/2013

Barbara F.

As a contractor, Mark has proven to be reliable, conscientious, and an absolute perfectionist. He calls when he says he will, shows up for the job on time and does outstanding work. Mark even provided service for us on a holiday. When he?s doing a project for us, we have peace of mind that the work will be done accurately and in a timely manner. We are extremely pleased with the work Mark has done and are very proud to tell others. Jess and Joshua Hastings

Description of Work
Our heat went out there was a noise like humming it was 6 pm I called Mark and he came out with about 2 hours. He found that our furnace needed a capacitor and the filter was dirty. It took about 1 hour 15 minutes and then he left. He never charged us overtime, just his regular rates.

09/20/2011

Anna P.

Because we were doing a major renovation it took a few months to get the house ready to have the new system installed. Throughout that time, though, Mark stayed in close contact with us to check in on progress and to figure out the optimum timing for purchasing the system from the vendor.Once we were ready to have the equipment installed and duct work ran, Mark had a crew (couple of other guys) come out and run the duct work in the attic. This was very hard work- working in Atlanta in an uninsulated attic in the middle of the summer. However, the guys were VERY fast to run the duct work and did a great job. We used flexible ducting, and they sized the ducts based on Mark's initial calculations and installed them so that there weren't any major bends that would affect air flow and they were secured with good quality hangers so they wouldn't shift around once installed. It was a while longer after the ducts were installed that the system could be turned on and started up (because of other work being done at the house, Mark recommended keeping the system off to minimize dust that would get pulled in.) At one point, once we were ready to activate the system for a test run, he came by the house and dropped off a gently used filter that we could install in the system to save our really high quality filter for once the construction dust had settled.We've been using the system for about a month now and have been extremely pleased with its performance. Mark has checked in on a couple of occasions to make sure that all was working OK and that we didn't have any questions. He was also extremely helpful in processing the rebates available through Carrier and Georgia Power.I have worked with a number of different contractors as a result of our home renovation and I can say that Mark / GB Services have been the most helpful, most professional, and most responsive contractor I've ever worked with. Whenever I had a question I knew that I could get in touch with him easily and that he would call or e-mail me back quickly. It's been a pleasure working with him on this project and we will definitely use him again once we are ready to install the downstairs HVAC system. I have already recommended him to my sister to get help with their A/C unit, and would definitely recommend Mark / GB Services to anyone else that is needing help with any of their HVAC needs.

Description of Work
We worked with Mark from GB services to do a complete system removal and replacement. Mark initially came out to the house in the spring to do an assessment and identify what system(s) we would need. We have a 3600 square foot brick house built in the 1920's with very little insulation and several small HVAC units that were going to have to be scrapped. Mark recommended that we use two systems- one for upstairs and one for downstairs and he put together a very detailed assessment with duct sizing calculations based on room size and air flow. We decided to go with the Carrier Infinity system, which Mark recommended and explained that was the type of unit he had in his own home. We purchased the equipment through Mark and also hired him to run all of the duct work and also run multiple gas lines for the water heater, fireplaces, and future kitchen upgrade.

Quality Plumbing Pros LLC

Residential Plumbing Service and Repair

Empire Heating & Air Conditioning

Empire Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. was founded in 1985 and is an independent dealer for American Standard, Amana, Daikin, Bradford White and many more product lines. We solve heating, cooling, water heating and indoor air quality problems for our customers. Our technicians have earned the Angie's List Super Service Award 15 times. Our main office is located in Decatur, Georgia with a satellite office in Cumming, Georgia to serve the greater north Atlanta area. We service, install, and repair all makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment including ductless systems and heat pumps. To maintain our high standards, all of our senior technicians are NATE certified. Together, our team has more than 200 years heating and air conditioning experience. Empire performs background checks, random drug tests and even personality profiles along with continuous customer service training to ensure you have a pleasant and worry-free experience. We are active in the contracting community and participate with the Air Conditioning Contractors of America, Conditioned Air Association of Georgia, MAACA, ASHRAE and other professional organizations to stay on top of the issues that concern you. Services are priced by the job so you don't have to watch the clock when our technicians are completing the services you need. Additional phone 404-294-0900.

Offers by Empire Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Atlantis Plumbing LLC

The professional and trusted plumbing company of Atlantis Plumbing proudly serves the metro Atlanta area. Our upstanding plumbers will provide you with quality service and honest assessment of your situation. We can take care of any plumbing issues you may have. From pipe repairs to installations and much more. We specialize in plumbing service and repair, sewer and drain cleaning, polybutylene pipe replacement, pipe camera inspection, water leak detection and trenchless pipe replacement. We currently have a team of over 24 plumbers and office staff. Our average service plumber has over 18 years of plumbing experience, which makes our plumbers more experienced than the average plumber in the area. We have maintained almost our entire staff for the past 10 years with a few additions. We take pride in providing quality work at a reasonable price. Our management team strives to keep our plumbers on schedule, competitively priced, to stay well organized, to keep all work areas clean or cleaner than when they started, and to always show respect for our customers. We want your repeat business and your references. Additional office email: atlantisplumbing@gmail.com or email the owner Michael Whitman: mikewhitma@aol.com. Michael Whitman Atlantis Plumbing 770-505-8570

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Discover

Heating system installation, A/C system installation, heating system repair, A/C system repair, heating system replacement, A/C system replacement, home energy audis, coil cleaning, maintenance check up and service including filter replacement, insulation installation, duct installation and repair, Plumbing, AC Cages

Please ask for details.