Floors & Chores Movers Loading Unloading Helpers

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2010

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Floors and Chores is a steadily growing residential moving company located in Atlanta Georgia. We move locally and cross country all year round. Our services include full moving, loading, unloading of pods, abf trailers, containers and rental moving trucks. We also help with in-house moves i.e moving furniture within the same house - Starting at $250 for basic furniture. Our services now include JUNK HAULING starting with minimum pickup fee of $100. Our dump trucks are 14ft long (that’s bigger than 1-800 JUNK ). WE HAVE WON THE "SUPER SERVICE AWARD " Eight years in a row (2011-18) . If you prefer a flat rate then complete an estimate request on our website or we may have someone come do an onsite estimate where possible. Apartments and townhomes are moved by the hour. On site estimates depend on availability. Loading always take longer than unloading due to the fact that we have to pad and shrink wrap furniture and sort the packing on the truck. While unloading is just taking it out. We never milk the clock, it's not our practice. Please be realistic with your expectations. WE ONLY USE 2MEN CREWS ON ONE BEDROOM APTS , 3MEN or 4MEN ON Two BEDROOM MOVES, 4MEN OR MORE ON HOUSE MOVES. PLEASE DONT HIRE 2MEN FOR HOUSE MOVES. We can also be found on Yelp , Google , Home Advisor and Thumbtack. More men on the job doesn't mean it will more expensive. It will be done quicker and more efficiently. Two men and a van might send 2guys for 7hrs, we rather prefer 4men for 4hrs. You may use our coupons for better discounts. All drawers should be emptied and boxes sealed. Personal valuables and firearms should be removed from the move also. Expensive pictures or artwork should be boxed prior to our arrival. We don’t insure IKEA stuff or furniture with particle board. These usually break easy. We move WASHER and DRYERs , but the unhooking and hooking up is done by the Customer. If we do it we would be absolved of any leakages-flooding....

Lavis Junk Removal

BEST PRICE IN ATLANTA, GUARANTEED! We take almost Anything! Furniture Removal Mattress Removal Yard Waste Removal Garbage Removal Appliance Removal Refrigerators Construction Waste Foreclosure Clean outs etc. Call us and we can give you a quote and schedule over the phone! Don't like talking on the phone? We can do everything via text! 404.702.6065

Offers by Lavis Junk Removal on Angi
Evergreen Junk Removal Atlanta, LLC

We are extremely passionate about the work that we do. You can depend on us to provide a high quality service at a fair and honest price. We understand that the future of our business depends upon our reputation and that is why customer service is by far our highest priority. If you are looking for a professional you can trust, please call today to schedule a no-obligation estimate!

Offers by Evergreen Junk Removal Atlanta, LLC on Angi
Stand Up Guys Junk Removal

Stand Up Guys Junk Removal offer a custom junk removal service all throughout Metro Atlanta. The Stand Up Guys are always uniformed, professional and polite. We offer top notch, industry leading customer service and leave all of our customers wondering, "How can a company be SO awesome?!" The Stand Up Guys are your most cost effective and environmentally safe way to get rid of all your unwanted junk. We recycle and give back to the community as much as possible. This gives all of our customers peace of mind knowing that their items will find a good home after the Stand Up Guys take them.

Offers by Stand Up Guys Junk Removal on Angi

06/14/2020

Everything went very well. The crew was quick and very personable. They were able to move everything in an hour and 15 minutes. They unwrapped everything upon arrival to my new home. Great experience

Description of Work
Moving from one home to another

06/13/2020

I was very pleased with the work of Kimble and his crew. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Moving furniture and boxes from two storage units into a new house

05/26/2020

Overall it was a good move. There was a small chip on a piece of furniture. The movers was very professional.

Description of Work
Moving from my apartment to another location

Category hauling services,moving companies,home & garage organization

Thank you for the review. We promise to do better next time.

04/29/2020

Move went fantastic, virtually no damage done to our furniture and boxes, everything was carefully wrapped before loading, and the crew were all great guys. It took about as long as we thought it would, but the crew really hustled to get things moved out and then in as fast as possible. Many thanks to CJ, Lamar, Leon, and Leo for making our move so smooth!

Description of Work
Moved to a new home

Category hauling services,moving companies

Thank you, we hope you will refer us to relatives and friends.

04/03/2020

Kimble and his assistant were quick and efficient. They paid special attention to detail and were courteous and very prompt when it came to communicating and keeping to our tight and demanding schedule. I wish I could give them ten stars!

Description of Work
Move from house to apartment

03/15/2020

This was our first time using movers instead of doing it ourselves. It went very well and we will be using these movers again. CJ, Lamar, Leo and Neil arrived on time after a heads up call that they were coming. They were very professional and did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Move most of furniture and boxes from 3 story townhome to storage

02/01/2020

I have used Floors and Chores twice and each time they did an exceptional job. Kimble (the owner) is always responsive and easy to work with. The movers are prompt and always take good care of your items. I knew if I moved again that I would call Floors and Chores to move me. I won't publish the names of the gentleman that helped me on this move in case they would prefer not to have their names mentioned but, they were extremely nice and worked fast but careful. I was lucky enough that one of the gentleman on this move had also helped me in the prior move. In fact, I remembered their names so I specifically asked for the same team if possible and Kimble was kind enough to try and accommodate and was able to send one of them. That gentleman and his co-worker on this move did a great job. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Moving to another location

12/11/2019

The movers were very nice,punctual,professional men who took pride in their work and the phone representative was also a true professional setting up my service date. I needed them to come out again immediately after to rearrange my furniture and they quoted me a fair price due to another visit within a weeks time.

Description of Work
moving furniture to my new home

10/03/2019

They were very professional. Showed up on time. Handled each piece with care. Filled the truck then went to our storage unit and unloaded. It went perfectly. Great company.

Description of Work
Moved all furniture out of a 2600 square foot home.

07/20/2019

These guys were awesome. They were super nice and did a great job. They did the job super fast and took great care of my belongings. Super efficient and with quality. I would definitely hire this company again!

Description of Work
Moved from 1 bedroom apt to a house

Category moving company

Residential moving, apartment, moving in & out, loading & unloading of pods, trucks, packers of pods, trucks, cubes & moving helpers, junk hauling, junk removal, hauling

Packing boxes.