Excel Carpet & Flooring

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2007

A commitment to completely satisfy our customer needs has allowed Excel to be top rated. Angie's list has given a small local family business that provides excellent customer service and extremely low prices to excel due to word of mouth advertising. Over the past 22 years we have had the opportunity to make the floor buying process stress free for our clients while building a strong reputation for standing behind our workmanship. Read our reviews and please allow us the opportunity to earn you as a customer for life....

Fulton County KwiK Dry

Fulton County KwiK Dry

Kwik Dry Total Cleaning is the premier carpet cleaning company in Fulton County, GA. Our proprietary, all-natural cleaning formula is tough on dirt but safe for your family and pets. Our deep cleaning process penetrates even the toughest stains leaving your carpets fresh, clean and completely dry in about an hour. If you are looking for an honest, professional and affordable carpet cleaning company in Fulton County, GA, then call the cleaning pros at Kwik Dry Total Cleaning. Hello My name is Roy and I am the Owner/Operator of Fulton County KwiK Dry. I have been in the industry for approximately 6 years. I strongly believe in customer service, quality service, and transparency. I will give 100% in effort, enthusiasm, and honesty. We offer family and pet friendly cleaning. Our all-natural cleaning formula safely cleans carpets and dries in about an hour.

Offers by Fulton County KwiK Dry  on Angi

07/23/2018

Great guys, great work. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install hardwood floors

CATEGORY hardwood floor

05/22/2018

Enjoyed working with this company. Josh came out for the measure. He was very personable and was able to give me some great ideas for things that I was having a hard time figuring out. He has great design suggestions. He was very prompt with the quote and the prices were competitive with the other 3 quotes I received. I went to the showroom to actually choose the carpets, and Dave spent a lot of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpeting for 2 bedrooms & separate master closet; 2 custom rugs

CATEGORY carpet installation

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to asssiting you with your future flooring projects. Thanks again! Josh

01/02/2018

Marcos and his team did an outstanding job and were very fast too. The carpet upstairs looks brand new and all of the furniture was placed back perfectly. Thank you to everyone at Excel. They will be the first place I call for my flooring needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet stretching.

05/24/2017

It went very well. They just take the carpet and stretch it so it does not have wrinkles in it. I would give them an A, they deserve it. The prices was a little higher than I hoped but it was okay. It was good quality. They are very responsive. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet stretching.

05/03/2017

Bought an upgraded carpet for less than the other 2 companies quoted me for a much cheaper grade carpet. Installation was professional and they cleaned up well during and after installation. I would use them again. We are enjoying the new carpet!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet replacement in bedrooms

CATEGORY carpet installation

Sales and installation of carpet, rugs, hardwood, laminates, ceramic tile & vinyl.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal