Escape...Outdoor Lifescaping, Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2010

Our goal is to offer superior customer service and quality through our in-house approach. There is a high level of owner involvement in all phases of a project. Initial meetings and maintenance estimates are free of charge. Consultations and design fees are based on an hourly rate, to be determined by the scope of work. See how an Outdoor Lifescape can change your life!

Amenities

ask for details
This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Megan S.
11/02/2016
Ryan and his team at Escape have been performing weekly yard maintenance for us since about February. They are detailed and he is always quick to respond. He comes out and does all the fertilization for the grass himself which we like. Also, whenever I have had a question or concern, he is quick to respond and talk to me about a plan. This year he has been able to get our zoysia grass looking better than ever.
Description of Work
Cut & mow grass; rake fall foliage, and fertilize lawn on weekly basis. Optional services: aerating, seeding, flowers & mulch/pine straw
Dorothy S.
03/19/2015
Description of Work
They do my yard every week. They also clean my gutters once a year and plant seasonal pots/beds for me every year.
Howard C.
10/18/2013
My experience has gone very well. They are very professional and highly knowledgeable in their field. The equipment is top of the line. The pricing is reasonable. I would highly recommend this company to others.
Description of Work
They come weekly to maintain the yard.
RICK H.
11/01/2011
They are very conscientious. They do not rush through their work. They spend the better part of their day in our gated, 50-townhome subdivision.
Description of Work
Lawn Fertilizing, Aerating, Mowing, Trimming. Leaf removal. Tree and bush trimming. Annual installation. Perennial installation. Pine straw applicatio. Irrigation system repair. Street Trash removal.
landscaping, lawn service
Faith S.
10/30/2011
I am extremely happy with the work performed!
Description of Work
Ryan and his crew have handled all my landscaping needs for several years now. We find him to be trustworthy, courteous and extremely reliable. His rates are competitive and I am extremely happy with the work they have done in my front and back yard. I have had bad experiences with other companies and after finding Escape, I would never use another company. I trust him and his crew with all my plant, flower, and lawn needs. I love the work he has done and am constantly complemented on my yard. I would recommend Ryan and Escape outdoor lifescaping to anyone who wants a beautiful yard!!
landscaping, lawn service
sharon C.
10/29/2011
Overall while Escape Life completes the jobs it commits to,there are areas of customer service that are lacking.
Description of Work
Escape Life was my landscaping/maintenance company for about 5 years. The company, to my knowledge does not have a landscape designer on staff, but has access to one if you want a plan. Ryan is very knowledgeable about plants and soil conditions. It is a small company so oftentimes emergency or special requests cannot be accommodated in a timely manner. His crew comes every week, although oftentimes misses weeds that should be pulled. Escape Life can sometimes be on the pricier side, so get estimates. Overall the company does do an adequate landscape design and maintenance business.
landscaping

Phone

1968 Plantation Lane

Atlanta, GA 30341

Other Information

Services offered

Services not offered

We offer a broad range of services. If we do not offer services in house we will be happy to recommend one of our many professional companies that can take care of your needs.

Payment options

Visa
MasterCard
American Express

FAQ

Escape...Outdoor Lifescaping, Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

Escape...Outdoor Lifescaping, Inc. is open:

Escape...Outdoor Lifescaping, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Ask Escape...Outdoor Lifescaping, Inc. for details on free project estimates.

No, Escape...Outdoor Lifescaping, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, Escape...Outdoor Lifescaping, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Yes, Escape...Outdoor Lifescaping, Inc. offers warranties.

Escape...Outdoor Lifescaping, Inc. offers the following services: Full service in house design/build company. Services include architectural design, installation, and maintenance. Installation services include hardscape construction, plantings, sodding, drainage, irrigation, low voltage lighting, and pergolas. Maintenance services include standard lawn care, mulching, core aerating, clean ups, leaf removal, gutter cleaning, and lawn and shrub fertilization.

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Byrd’s Family Landscaping & Design

(44)

2022 Super Service Award

Byrd’s Family Landscaping & Design

Byrd’s Family Landscaping & Design has the experience and dedication to make sure your job is done right. We provide a high quality service that meets all demands. We are Family owned operated hands and (Owner) is present on all jobs. Byrd’s Family Landscaping & Design is a thriving up in coming company that’s creative, driven and motivated to create the Outdoors Living Space you deserve. Byrd’s Family Landscaping & Design provides sod installment, plants designs, mulch & pine straw, gravel, step-stones, dry creek bed, drainage system, grading & leveling, retaining walls, pavers, fire pits, flag stone, outdoor living space, concrete driveway & sidewalks. We are a family own business that’s driven, creative, passionate, confident, experienced, easy to work with and most important great pricing. We here at Byrd’s Family Landscaping & Design would love nothing more than for you to experience a hard working team lead by Carlos and our office manager Florence who respects all customer’s wishes and makes you feel like you & your project matters so come join our extended family and let’s work together to make our dream a reality!

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Lawn Irrigation, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! DOING BUSINESS SINCE 1984: WE ACTUALLY ANSWER OUR PHONES AND WE ACTUALLY SHOW UP!

American Landscaping Crew

2022 Super Service Award

American Landscaping Crew

We specialize in all landscape design and installations; retaining walls, stacked stone walls, modular block retaining walls, treated timber retaining walls, water falls, flagstone patios, and paver patios, grading, sidewalks, sod and plants installation, tree removal, clean ups, erosion problems, etc. Free Estimates. Licensed Registered & insured. 5 years straight Award Winner .