We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Drexler Shower Door & Custom Glass

Founded 1953 • With Angi since October 2006

1452 Northside Dr NW

Atlanta, GA 30318

We are a family owned and operated full-service residential and commercial glass provider, operating in Atlanta Georgia since 1953. We specialize in shower doors and enclosures, but take pride in pushing the boundaries of glazing in such areas as curved glass and glass railings. Our experience, combined with our long-term relationships with remodelers, architects, and designers, has given our talented staff the ability to create innovative, award winning glass applications throughout the Southeast. Please visit our website at www.drexlerglass.com or visit our Midtown showroom by appointment - Call 404 351 4141 today! 12 amazing employees - We do not use subs! Contact jeanne@drexlerglass.com...

07/28/2022

Kent H.

Drexler provided a superb product and great service in the installation of a large mirror in our master bathroom. Their installers were professional, customer oriented, and skilled in both the sizing and installation. Add to that the company's integrity in meeting our tight schedule for completion of the job and their willingness to make adjustments to our needs and we would recommend them first for any major glass installation. First rate product and services.

Description of Work
Installation of a Master Bathroom Mirror

05/26/2019

Ben W.

They did excellent work; will gladly hire again.

Description of Work
Repair of leaking shower

Category bathtub refinishing, glass repair

02/06/2019

Steve J.

Outstanding company who was professional in every way, from responding to an estimate request, to measuring, setting timelines and installation. I absolutely would recommend Drexler to anyone and would use them again!! Bravo on an absolutely stunning enclosure. We love it!! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Glass seamless shower enclosure

01/22/2019

LINDA M.

Very well. They installed a new seamless shower door as part of a master bath renovation. It required two visits -- first for measurements, second for installation which took a little over an hour. The cost includes removing the old shower door for an extra $150.

Description of Work
Seamless shower door

09/11/2018

Anthony A.

Drexler Shower Door & Custom Glass did great work for us! They installed a wall mirror in our home gym and looks amazing. We will be doing some glass work in the future and will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Wall Mirror for our Home Gym

08/31/2018

Gregory B.

Work was done well. Only complaint is they didn't show up to do it when scheduled. I had to call and they apologized for overlooking it on their calendar.

Description of Work
shower glass in shower and tub/shower

12/02/2017

Thomas L.

Ethan and Michael did a great job! They showed up promptly, were very professional, and really knew their stuff.

Description of Work
Replaced two shower door hinges, refurbished two other shower door hinges

10/02/2017

Sandra S.

Everything went smoothly and I was very pleased. Drexler did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Drexler Shower Door Company replaced all of the rollers on my curved glass steam shower doors after one of the rollers broke. Making phone call after phone call after phone call, I had the most difficult time finding someone to do this job. I called Drexler late last week A crew of two came out this morning. They were pleasant, prepared, and efficient. I will definitely use Drexler again and can highly recommend them for anything having to do with glass shower doors.

07/16/2017

Allen S.

I chose the standard shower door in oil bronze. The doors were well made and installed correctly. You can tell they did a quality job.

Description of Work
I had two shower doors made, one for the hallway bath, one for the master bath.

Category glass repair, home remodeling

05/18/2017

Scott R.

Went fairly well. They had to come out to measure multiple times (not their fault, but more an issue of an uneven knee wall due to poor installation of another contractor). Shower looks great. Bathroom mirrors were a repeat install problem, but again not their fault. They came back out several times to fix the mirror that kept popping off at the corner. The wall was simply uneven and causing the mirror to lose adhesion. They were responsive and helped us get the job done right eventually.

Description of Work
Frameless shower and bathroom mirrors

02/03/2017

jennie S.

Very professional. Would highly recommend. Staff is courteous and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
repair glass shower door

01/07/2016

Christine M.

I asked two companies for estimates. Thank goodness one of the companies was Joe Drexler. The first estimators came in took measurements in less than 10 minutes and left. The second estimator was Joe Drexler. He arrived with large, long levels (more than one) and within 5 minutes explained that the tile step into the shower sloped onto the shower floor instead of into the shower and that one of the sides of the shower was bowl shaped, not level - almost 1/2 inch off - and that the shower door would not look good. Glass only cuts in straight lines. He discussed options with me and I choose to call the tile installer back who redid the tile. Also, Joe's company was the only one that discussed the Shower guard glass option that provides glass that once cleaned looks new. I'm a single woman in my early 60's and I felt so relieved to have Joe's expertise and assistance. The bathroom is very small in a small condo and the shower door makes the bathroom! I sincerely recommend that you just go with Drexler Shower Doors and Custom Glass.

Description of Work
Installed shower doors in remodeled bathroom.

10/21/2014

Chang-Shun L.

I like the showroom, very beautiful and contains a lot of displays for the shower doors, handles and other products. People are friendly there (Jeanne and David) The gentlemen (Michael and Richard) who installed the shower door were very professional. They did every steps very carefully and also kept my place clean ! The quality of the material and labor are VERY satisfactory. The price of the mirror is a bit pricy but I think the overall price is fair considering they provide a 3-year warranty ! Some minor things hope they can improve: (1) Should notify the customer if they are expecting to be late for the appointment. (2) Should let the customer know there are multiple choices of the header. The header installed is not what I was expecting but it's fine.... I would highly recommend Drexler Shower and Customer Glass to my friends !

Description of Work
Shower door and mirror installation.

08/24/2014

William P.

Drexler was super professional. Their prices were slightly higher than others, but really not much. The marginal difference was worth every cent. David and his team were professional, on time, and clean. David presented the options from least to most expensive and there was no pressure to sell the more expensive option. Most importantly, the product is great. I definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Manufactured and installed frameless shower doors.

07/23/2014

David Y.

The process was extremely straightforward and efficient. They had great offerings in their showroom and understood what was needed. With regard to the measurement and install process, they were on time and did a great job. Very happy with the final results. Will use them again for mirrors next time.

Description of Work
Install of frameless shower door

07/22/2014

David M.

I was quoted a very high price on a shower door replacement. I took pictures and measurements and sent it to them as per their request. I was told that they do not come out to give an estimate. Really?!? Sensing the quote was very high and what seemed to be a lack of interest on their part, I went to the next recommended supplier, who was in Dallas, GA and received very professional service, a call to our home to view the broken glass door and also received a quote for the replacement. I did use this company and fortunately did not call Drexler back. The other company just installed the replacement door, were very professional and the price I was quoted is what I paid. If you want to know who the company was that I used, look for the recommended company in Dallas, GA and has a highly recommended review that I just left for them today, 7-22-2014.

Description of Work
Quoted me a very high price for a shower door replacement!

Category glass repair

The customer stated that their shower glass had broken. We had not done the job originally and were unsure if we would find that other components on the enclosure had been damaged by the breakage.

04/01/2014

Deborah D.

Rep came and took measurements. In 2 weeks the new shower door was installed.

Description of Work
Installed a frameless shower enclosure.

03/31/2014

James C.

They did a great job. I liked the price; it was lower than the other bids that I got. They were professional.

Description of Work
Drexler Shower Door & Custom Glass installed the glass for the shower in our new guest bathroom.

03/02/2014

Marilyn E.

This firm offers quality service at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
The people came and measured to replace a glass shower door. They were expert and prompt. When the door arrived, it was installed and one could not tell that work had been done. We were extremely pleased

02/28/2014

Leigh Anne S.

This was a simple job for them, but they treated us well.

Description of Work
Drexler installed a bathroom mirror for us.

02/19/2014

Angie M.

They were really fantastic to work with. It's a family owned company that is incredibly responsive (the first to get me a quote, within one day) and the follow through was perfect. I was coordinating with several companies at once (replace the glass, measure for shutters, etc.) and they were the most accommodating. They also waited until the entire service was complete before billing me (even though I was happy to pay 1/2 up front). I dealt directly with the owner and his son, which was nice and refreshing. I would most definitely work with Drexler again!! Their reviews live up to what I was hoping for in working with a local company.

Description of Work
Drexler replaced the glass in our two front entry doors as well as repaired the glass in two of our showers.

02/15/2014

Kris M.

Joe was very knowledgeable and professional. Advised me about problems with tile installation that I was able to have my tile installer fix prior to doors installation. Doors are gorgeous!

Description of Work
Installed new frameless shower doors

01/07/2014

Matt W.

Drexler is extremely professional and stands behind their work. I couldn't be happier. They created a custom door for our situation (shower at 90 degrees to a tub, and using the end of the tub as part of the shower wall) and it looks awesome.

Description of Work
Installed custom shower door for our unique situation.

01/05/2014

Dennis W.

Beautiful product. Professional and courteous. No complaints.

Description of Work
Installed a frameless shower door in renovated bathroom

Category home remodeling

01/01/2014

TJ H.

They installed a frameless shower door.

Description of Work
I used DREXLER SHOWER DOOR AND CUSTOM GLASS

Category home remodeling

Apex Energy Solutions Georgia

We are a nationwide company that specializes in an exclusive, ultra-efficient, triple pane replacement window system. We have a fantastic installation program that matches the quality of the window. Even better, we are the best value around. Give us a call today!

Findlay Roofing Inc

Findlay Roofing is a leading Atlanta roofing contractor dedicated to exceptional customer service and superior workmanship. Servicing areas throughout Atlanta and North Georgia, Findlay is the go-to for all of your roofing needs. In addition to roof repair and roof replacement, Findlay Roofing offers services including attic insulation, gutter repair and replacement, and window installation. With long lasting warranties and only the best in product lines, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Call us today and find out why so many Atlanta residents use and recommend Findlay Roofing. Let us show you how we became one of Atlanta’s premier residential and commercial roofing contractors. 60 subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about the Angie's List discount. Senior discount for 65 years and older. See Senior Discount below. Only services portions of Fulton & Dekalb counties and Woodstock for repair estimates, call to see if your area is serviced.

Smart Way Construction LLC

Since 2017, Smart Way Construction has been proudly offering reliable window and door services to Atlanta and surrounding areas. With a dedication to customer satisfaction, you can expect nothing short of the highest level of service. And as a company committed to quality and efficiency, we can guarantee that you'll get the results that you desire at the speed that you desire. Because here, we understand that your home is your haven. That's why you can rely on us to not only meet all of your needs but to exceed your expectations.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Check, PayPal

Frameless Shower Enclosures, Glass Shelves & Tops, Antique Mirror, Color Glass & Glass Kitchen Backsplashes, Glass Railings & Much More

Auto Glass and Window Replacements