Comfortman

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2005

3021 Huntshire Pl

Atlanta, GA 30340

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY FLAT RATE. $80 SERVICE TRIP & DIAGNOSTIC FEE (GOOD FOR 1 FULL SEASON). $40 EXTRA CHARGE FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE. LICENSE NUMBER: CR108870....

03/12/2018

Normand L.

Dan Goss was very thorough. The most comprehensive furnace check we've had. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
Furnace check

08/28/2017

Johnny M.

Amazing service. Very friendly and prompt. Honest about the work and products used to fix the problem. Would Absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
Air conditioning wasn't blowing cold.

Thank you!

08/14/2017

BARBARA C.

I've been using Dekalb, I'd say about six years.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C services.

08/14/2017

BARBARA C.

He'll come out and service your units, he's unbelievable.

Description of Work
He serviced my unit. He did a summer check-up for the air conditioning.

11/02/2016

Wayne P.

The technician was excellent. He was on time courteous and apologetic for not being able to work on heat pump. He suggested we contact Angie's list and request refund. Contact: DEKALB CARE 7704141808 [*** Link removed ***] dekalbcare@bellsouth.net Coupon Code(s): ANGE-120280066468 Description: Here's the Deal: $145.00 for a programmable thermostat installed Includes service call White Rodgers Model #1F80-361

Description of Work
He came out to install the thermostat per the deal ($145 for a Programmable Thermostat Installed) but upon arrival he advised that they did not work on a system with heat pump so the service was not provided.

07/07/2015

LINDA G.

Dan assessed the uneven temperature in my house where one half of house remained cool and the other half was too warm. We discussed zone air but it was not cost effective for my situation. He adjusted dampers to rooms and recommended an additional duct for the den and a diverter of air elsewhere. He came back with a helper in a couple of days to install both. He was responsive, timely, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Dan assessed uneven temperature in house ($40 coupon) and then added extra duct to den ($400).

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [member name removed].

02/26/2015

Suzanne L.

He surprised me by saying he wasn't that great with heat pumps. He recommended a couple companies that he feels are better with heat pumps and would be honest. He also talked with me (at my request) about the benefits/downsides of heat pumps compared to the traditional furnace and separate AC. I felt he was knowledgeable and honest. I appreciated his taking time to talk with me, a non-paying customer, and feel I learned a lot. I would definitely call his company if I have need of any furnace repair. UPDATE: Dan came out to look at my job, since I decided to replace my heat pump with an AC unit. He chose not to take the job because it involved crawl space work. He did mention some gas line safety features that are code now that we should consider fixing. He also recommended a couple companies he trusts. After our AC install, I had some questions again about the materials used to install the system and how the thermostat had been programmed. I found Dan to be very knowledgeable--I just wish we had been able to use his services for our install.

Description of Work
Dan Goss, the owner, talked with me about a second opinion on my heat pump repair.

09/05/2014

Robert B.

Very professional, quick to respond, and local guy that has lots of business in the area. I will use him for future work.

Description of Work
Call Technician message on Carrie Infinity thermostat. Troubleshot, replaced capacitor, and checked out system on a heat pump.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed], I truly enjoyed meeting you. Thank you for the kind words. Dan Goss

07/02/2014

SUSAN R.

Answers his phone and showed up the next day-dog friendly and honest.

Description of Work
Replaced capacitor on Payne unit.THE VERY BEST! I have used him for years.

01/07/2014

Kelly C.

I usually work from home, and I was working in ChocoLatte because the house was freezing due to the furnace having stopped in the early morning. I had called the company that installed our heating and ac system (at great expense) less than three years ago. They were not available to come out until tomorrow afternoon. I saw Dan drinking coffee, noticed his "gas furnace repair" logo and asked him if he could help me. He had a full day of repairs, but he squeezed me in as his last call of the day. When he arrived, he figured out what was wrong and repaired it immediately. In addition, he outlined some problems with the installation that contributed to the furnace going out when the temperature dropped. That is a huge bonus, as I intend to make sure the original company fixes these problems. I definitely appreciate and recommend Dan.

Description of Work
Repaired the furnace that had stopped working in the 5 degree weather. Cost was for one service call plus a follow up visit to make sure all is well after the temperature rises.

Evolution Heating & Cooling, LLC

Evolution Heating & Cooling Certified Technicians will accommodate all of your HVAC needs. Your satisfaction is our priority. Call Now. Trusted Heating Repair. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Emergency Services. Services: Air Conditioning Repair, Heater + Furnace Repair.

Ace & A Heating & Air Conditioning of DeKalb

Ace & A is a family owned & operated full service heating and air conditioning company with top expertise in sales, service and installation that has been serving the greater Atlanta area since 1975. Ace & A offers "true" 24 hour emergency service where you can reach a customer service representative anytime day or night. Ace & A offers free estimates on HVAC replacement equipment and also specializes in high efficiency replacements and upgrades. Ace & A ensures that all service technicians undergo extensive factory training each year giving them the utmost qualification to properly diagnose problems, repair units, and perform new equipment installations. Due to our extensive training and satisfied customers through the years we have been able to maintain an accredited A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Our company strives to achieve zero complaints, but being in the service industry, we occasionally face this obstacle at some point or another. When we receive a complaint, the Ace & A team will do everything possible to make the situation right and the customer happy. Most importantly our goal is striving to provide the very best customer service in order to gain confidence and trust in Ace & A one customer at a time. Award winning. Additional contact name - Richard Coggins. Additional DBA - Ace & A Heating & Air Cond.

Dayco Systems

Whether it is a new air conditioning system installation, or you are trying to find out how to improve your home performance, our HVAC technicians are the ones who can help. When you work with Dayco Systems you will always enjoy exceptional service and professionalism from every member of our team. We offer free consultation on replacement units and we offer competitive financing options. Contact us today for HVAC service excellence. Proudly serving Acworth and the Greater Metro Atlanta Area since 2006.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

RESIDENTIAL HEATING & A/C SERVICE, MAINTENANCE, & REPLACEMENT. CARBON MONOXIDE INVESTIGATION, AIR FILTRATION, DEHUMIDIFICATION, HUMIDIFICATION, VENTILATION, AIR FLOW MEASUREMENT.

NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION (HVAC).