Clay Plumbing & Heating Co

Founded 1967 • With Angi since March 2003

We have 4 to 6 employees. A $49.00 service charge & $98.00 per hour or a $89.00 check fee and a flat rate charge. ...

Bruce Piping

Bruce Piping

We are specialist with everything gas related for your home or business. whether it be a gas appliance that is broken or needs replacement (including water heaters, stoves, cooktops, grills, etc) we even install complete commercial and residential gas piping systems. With more than 20 years experience and many weeks of training you can rest assured that your project will be completed efficiently and by all local codes and regulations. We are not satisfied until you are satisfied!

12/26/2017

I just can't say enough good things about this company. They have always treated us like their most important client, whether the job was big or small. They are great at communication, when parts have to be ordered, or there is any type of delay. Their prices have always been more than fair, and their work above reproach. We have used Clay plumbing for residential and heavily used commercial build...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple projects over several years, both big and small, at numerous locations.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

04/14/2014

I use them any time that I have a plumbing need. They have been around for a long time and I am very pleased with the service. They are a home town company and we always have good success with this company with scheduling and the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They unclogged a bathroom sink most recently. They have done several plumbing items and my family has all used them in the past.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

11/29/2012

I have used them several times and have been very satisfied with their work. They do good work and are pretty reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He most recently replaced a shower valve.

03/08/2011

They did an excellent job. The price was ok.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced two hot and cold water fixtures in the bathroom.

01/18/2011

I think that they are the best and I probably use them once a year. They were very efficient, knew what they were doing and were quick. They were responsive, friendly and honest. I thought that their pricing was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Clay Plumbing & Heating Co. probably once a year and I have used them for a long time. The last time I used them was probably a year ago for some plumbing work.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing service, water heaters, video inspection and sewer cleaning, drain cleaning, faucet repairs, pipe repairs, gas work.