Chimney Mischief

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 2011

Complete Chimney and Fireplace company serving intown Atlanta and surrounding areas since 1977. Visit us at ChimneyMischief.com to view all of our products & services....

LJIA Masonry LLC

LJIA Masonry is a full service custom masonry contractor based out of Woodstock with 16 years of experience in Residential and Commercial Stone and brick projects. The company takes pride in offering top level of quality services to all of its customers based on performance. We are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction with close attention to detail and pride of accomplishment Quality and production is our company’s focal point on every project we do to make sure our customer is satisfied

Kevin Murphy Construction LLC

Kevin Murphy Construction LLC is committed to providing the highest quality masonry and concrete work in the Atlanta metro area. Our masonry experience began in Ireland in the 16th century and has been passed down from generation to generation. Ever since, Murphy's have been expert artisans in brick and stone masonry. A church built by Murphy ancestors in Dublin, Ireland in 1857 is an example of our family's dedication to quality craftsmanship that has lasted the test of time. The tradition continues with our firm. Today we are still providing the highest quality masonry work specializing in all aspects of brick, stone, and concrete services.

American Chimney Gutter & Roofing

Founded in 1995, American Chimney, Gutter & Roofing is the premier company in the Atlanta Metro area specializing above the roof line. They maintain a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. They provide high quality work with complete professionalism. Experience our friendly customer service.

12/11/2017

April L.

Overall the project went well. Initially the company was a little slow to contact me back, but once the ball was rolling they were great. Anthony did a great job installing the gas lines and the logs are of great quality and look great.

Description of Work
I needed 2 sets of gas logs installed in 2 fireplaces.

Category gas logs

10/03/2017

Caprice B.

They never showed up for the appointment.

Description of Work
I needed my chimney cap replaced. I called and spoke with someone who took down my address and phone number. He scheduled an appointment for the upcoming saturday. I waited well past the appointment time but no one called or showed up. I called the listed number on monday morning and was told someone would call me back to reschedule my appointment ASAP. I never heard back from them.

09/10/2017

Svjetlana M.

Joey was very knowledgeable and honest about what needed to be done (I had gotten another estimate which was very high and service was not necessary). It seems the company has a new owner so there was some confusion about scheduling and who would perform the work. But in the end, I was happy with the service provided.

Description of Work
Needed to have some chimney maintenance done.

04/07/2017

Jeff C.

We hired Chimney Mischief to inspect our fireplace and chimney as it wasn't working. They were very helpful and discovered that the gas line under the house had been turned off. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Chimney Inspection

Category chimney repair

10/17/2016

erica M.

Everything went great.

Description of Work
They put a custom cap and new gas logs in my fire place. I used it the other day was so nice to relax by the fireplace

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces,gas logs

05/24/2016

Ingrid K.

We had an excellent experience with Chimney Mischief. After having our chimney evaluated by several other chimney companies in Atlanta, we decided to go with Chimney Mischief. They were knowledgeable, professional, and honest. Our technician, Anthony, did an excellent job. We will be using this business in the future.

Description of Work
Masonry repair

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney repair,fireplaces

04/18/2016

Kathryn C.

Spent an hour with me, teaching me about my chimney and fireplace. Fully inspected it inside and out, and told me it didn't need cleaning. No charge for the visit. Completely professional, knowledgeable, very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Came out for to inspect & clean our masonry chimney & fireplace

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,fireplaces

04/02/2015

Faye L C.

Everything went great. This was not my first time to use Chimney Mischief as in February I had them to install a remote control for my fireplace. Today Michael did the job and was knowledgeable, patient in explaining things to me, and overall did a fine job. Jim Tutsock, the owner, has also come out when I needed some help with the remote. Jim is responsive and stands behind all work done by his company. After I had an unfortunate experience with another fireplace company (won't say the name but "Hat" is in the spelling), my son-in-law told me about his great experiences with Jim's company in installing two sets of gas logs and running gas lines in his home. I should have consulted my son-in-law in the first place. I will definitely use Chimney Mischief for all my future fireplace needs. Thanks, Jim, Michael, and Joey!

Description of Work
Replaced my old Home Expo-bought fireplace burner with an new Peterson one.

04/01/2014

Kim H.

Very well! The company seemed to specialize in older intown homes. Another company had recommended alot more work than we needed. Chimney Mischief personnel were very knowledgable about the old chimney and the new one and all of their work was carried out efficiently but with care.

Description of Work
Inspected chimneys, added caps, replaced gas logs and damper

Category chimney caps,chimney repair,gas logs

12/31/2013

wendy B.

Jim was awesome! Nice guy, very knowledgeable, and prompt for appointment. When I called him a year later with a question, he remembered my house and trouble shot my issue over the phone.

Description of Work
Used them for a chimney inspection as well as a new cap

Chimney Mischief

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 2011

2064 Briarcliff Rd Suite 109

Atlanta, GA 30329

Chimney cleaning, chimney caps and dampers, chimney repairs, gas log sales and service, gas starters, custom english gas coals, firebox repair and rebuild, fireplace build & chimney liners.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available