Bertolli Floors

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2007

Bertolli Floors is a family owned flooring company who has proudly served Atlanta since 2003. Offering installation and sales of a variety of flooring products for both residential and commercial. Dustless hardwood refinishing. We provide free in-home estimate! See hundreds of floor samples in the comfort and lighting of your own home, at no cost to you!...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+43 more images

hardwood floors (211)flooring (157)carpet installation (33)tile installation (27)general contractors (9)floor cleaning (8)woodworking (5)iron work (3)marble & granite (1)

09/21/2021

Melissa C.

Exceptional service, quality, and timeliness. Would hire again in a New York minute.

Description of Work
Replaced flooring throughout first floor (@1200 sq. ft)

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

03/20/2021

Heidy B.

Excellent job by all involved. Very professional and courteous team! I can highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Hardwood install

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

03/11/2021

mark M.

Work went well. A few minor scratches and repaint spots but nothing major.

Description of Work
Floors installed - LVP

Category contractors, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

02/26/2021

Benjamin H.

It was a great experience. The team completed the job in 3-4 days. The floors look amazing. Could not be happier.

Description of Work
I had carpet removed and unfinished wood floors installed and stained to match the rest of the house.

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

Review for Bertolli Floors - 1 Glenlake Pkwy, Atlanta, GA - 39226208

01/09/2021

Jordan J.

Bruno and his team were incredibly detailed and professional. We had the floors of our entire upstairs, basement, and stairs redone, and we love the results. Whenever we refinish our main floor we will go back to Bruno. He was patient with us as we changed our minds on floor styles, and he followed up to make sure his team did exactly as was promised. 10 out of 10.

Description of Work
Hardwood, LVP and carpet install

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

11/10/2020

Dorris H.

From start to finish the process was flawless. I was always kept up to speed on when materials would be available. When it was time to install everyone was extremely professional and worked tirelessly to ensure the job was done properly. I now have a whole new home. I love and appreciate this business and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Luxury vinyl plank and carpet install

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

Review for Bertolli Floors - 1 Glenlake Pkwy, Atlanta, GA - 39014279

Thanks for sharing! It was a pleasure to assist you and we hope you enjoy the new floors for many years to come!

10/15/2020

Jennifer P.

They do excellent quality work and all work was performed to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Replacement of kitchen tile floor (w/removal of old flooring)

Category contractors, ceramic tile

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Thanks for sharing and being a loyal customer!

09/22/2020

Caroline P.

The Bertolli Floor team was amazing. My complex has some very specific contractors’ rules and they provided all the paperwork required to gain access to the building. There were on time and completed the entire job on time as well. The price was good and the service excellent!! I was very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor replacement/installation

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

Review for Bertolli Floors - 1 Glenlake Pkwy, Atlanta, GA - 38892586

Thank you for sharing! It was a pleasure working with you!

07/29/2020

Laura W.

Bertolli Flooring was great. They were incredibly responsive on Angie’s List and came out the next day for a quote. The quote was very fair. Called to schedule the work and they fit me in right away. Team showed up on time and did a wonderful job. Floors looks great and would recommend!!

Description of Work
Floor Refinishing

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

07/03/2020

Michael W.

When my wife and I bought another home that needed floors, we knew exactly who to go to. We've used Bertolli Floors before, and with all the uncertainties that came with the home purchase during COVID 19, using them was not one of them (thank God). It's really nice to know there are floor installation professionals like Bruno and his team out there. You can depend on them. Their word is good, and their work is even better. They installed over a thousand square feet of tile for me, and they delivered better than expected, the first time through! No re-runs for these guys. They did the work of an artist, really, and I'm sure we'll use them again.

Description of Work
Tile Installation

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

Thank you for this great review!! We was a pleasure to assist you and we hope you and your family enjoy the new tile/carpet for many years to come!

06/01/2020

Michelle N.

Bruno and his team with polite. professional, ON TIME and listened to what we wanted. They finished the job in 2 days as promised. We were very happy with the service and the floors are beautiful!

Description of Work
Water resistance laminate install

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your new floors!

05/16/2020

John S.

Excellent workmanship. The new flooring and finish is a perfect match to the original hardwood flooring.

Description of Work
Replace and refinish hardwood flooring

Category contractors, hardwood floor, woodworking

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

It was a pleasure to assist you. Thank you for the great review!

05/11/2020

Julie A.

Love my refinished hardwoods from Bertolli Floors! Easy to work with, scheduled and done quickly, and very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Hardwood refinish

Work Completed On 05/10/2020

Thanks for sharing. It was great working with you!

05/08/2020

Jim V.

Overall, everything was fast and easy. Bruno was very professional when knowing things about floors. Most of the things Bruno was talking about were really comprehensible and professional. I clearly understood what he meant by making adjustments to my plans and I completely agreed. The best decision I’ve ever made was listening to Bruno’s expertise about floors. The floors look beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a better company to work with. Thank you to Bruno and his team!

Description of Work
Hardwood install

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

Review for Bertolli Floors - 1 Glenlake Pkwy, Atlanta, GA - 38551938

Thank you for the review! We hope you and your family enjoy the new floors for many years to come!

05/04/2020

Kenneth J.

Gonna keep this simple. 1. Project wasn't terminated in timely fashion. Were now in a hotel. 2. They used our washer dryer to clean their alcohol tags. Wife did 2 loads and all the clothes smell really bad. They refused they did it, but my wife knows her equipment and its 100% positive. 4. No forgiveness or apologies. Just that the paperwork said 4-5 days. He told me it would be ready on sunday(day 4), how can you trust anyoneword means nothing. Bottom line, we drove to florida just to stay out of their way. After a 6 hour drive with 4 adults and 2 labs, we had to get a hotel room. My wife got a chance to wash clothes for us to wear, but after taking a showers, all of our clothes smelled like alcohol. What a unprofessional company.

Description of Work
Refinished

Work Completed On 05/03/2020

Your project was estimated to be completed within the timeframe of 4-5 days listed on the approved estimate. Refinish process began on Thursday and was fully completed on Sunday. We’ve sent pictures and kept you informed on the status of the work. On Saturday evening, you texted to inform that you had an unexpected change and must return the next day (instead of Monday) since you must return the RV by Sunday. We reminded you that we would be applying the last coat of polyurethane on Sunday morning as scheduled. We estimated that the floors should be dried by the same evening. Unfortunately, minor parts of the floor were not completely dried off upon your return at 5pm, which we have no control of. We reassured you that the floor would be fully dried and ready to be walked on by 7pm at the latest. The fact you were able walk on the floor to do your laundry and also to take a shower the same evening meant the floor was completed dried off. In the end, the job was done within the estimated timeframe, unfortunately you had a last minute change and had to come back one day sooner from your trip. We did not use any alcohol “tags”/rags during this project or any projects in the past because we apply the alcohol treatment via a gallon handheld sprayer, which negates the need for rags, washer, dryer. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have worked extra hard to accommodate your requests and deliver the high quality service. We’re sorry that you feel we did not deliver the service you expected. We hope all the best to you and your family and that you enjoy the new refinished hardwoods for many years to come. Sincerely, Bruno Bertolli

02/17/2019

Doris M.

We were impressed with Bruno Bertolli from the moment he came to give us an estimate. One glance at our current hardwoods and he knew what type of wood and stain we had. We asked for an estimate for our stairs and entire 2nd fl. Several hours later I had an estimate in my email. I had several other companies come by and no one gave me an estimate this quick. One company didn't get back to me for a month. By the time I heard back from the others, I had already decided to go with Bertolli. Communication was exceptional and the work was performed exactly as he described. We are beyond pleased with Bertolli Floors and highly recommend their work.

Description of Work
Hardwood Installation

Work Completed On 02/08/2019

Review for Bertolli Floors - 1 Glenlake Pkwy, Atlanta, GA - 37717252

Thank you so much for sharing! Enjoy your beautiful new floors. It was a pleasure to assist you!

01/03/2019

Jill S.

Work done quickly and efficiently, on time. Flooring fits the space perfectly and looks great.

Description of Work
Installing vinyl plank flooring

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

01/03/2019

Jill S.

Bruno was easy to talk to about the dimensions of the job beforehand, and his installer William did a great job of fitting the flooring to a cement slab basement floor with a few uneven places to contend with. It was a small job (160 sq ft) and I appreciated their professionalism, responsiveness to my ideas and concerns, and attention to detail. Will definitely hire them again for other flooring projects.

Description of Work
Vinyl plank flooring installation

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

Thank you! It was a pleasure to assist you!

12/24/2018

Dale V.

We worked with Bruno for the initial estimate and choice of replacement floor. Bruno was very responsive and available for consultation about our choices. We are very pleased with the quality of the floors and very satisfied with the quality of work on the floors. Thanks to Ronny and his crew for doing a fast and fantastic job. We are extremely pleased with the whole process and especially the quality of the installation of the new floors.

Description of Work
We had wall-to-wall carpet in our finished basement wreck room and office area. This was removed and an engineered wood floor was installed.

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

Review for Bertolli Floors - 1 Glenlake Pkwy, Atlanta, GA - 37624504

Thank you for this great review! It was a pleasure to assist you!

12/02/2018

Eric D.

It was a pleasure working with Bruno on my project. I was provided with a fully itemized quote the same day he took the measurements. The pricing was very competitive and fair. The install crew showed up when I was told they would be there and were very professional and meticulous. They cleaned everything up when they were finished. I would highly recommend Bertolli for their flooring needs and will certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Had Luxury Plank vinyl floor installed in Kitchen, Laundry room and bathroom.

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

Thank you for sharing! We hope you and your family enjoy the new water proof flooring for many years to come. It was a pleasure to assist you!

11/29/2018

GILBERTO D.

I’m very pleased with results and professionalism of Bruno and whole installation crew. Will recommend!

Description of Work
Wood flooring installation

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

Thank you for sharing! Enjoy your new floors!

09/30/2018

William G.

Overall the install went OK. Bruno is very easy to work with. We had some minor issues with not leveling and screwing down the subfloor in one bedroom, and some minor damage to some of the floorboards (dents, small cracks) during installation. While I am satisfied with the overall job, I wish the installers had taken a little more time and care with the prefinished floors. The finished in place stair treads and landing turned out great. Overall, I would hire again, but would keep a closer eye on the job progress.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood on second floor (1500 sf) and stairs.

Work Completed On 02/01/2018