Atlanta Craftsman Interiors LLC

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
Furniture - Custom Made

1735 Defoor Pl NW REAR BLDG

Atlanta, GA 30318

Atlanta Craftsman Interior provides quality custom furniture, Reupholstery, slip-covers, and draperies. Whether you're looking to rejuvenate a room or your entire home, count on Atlanta Craftsman Interiors for your decorative needs. decorating dreams a reality....

upholstery (138)furniture refinishing (38)interior decorators (3)upholstery cleaning (2)window treatment (1)

11/03/2021

They did an amazing job with my chairs. They are beautiful!! Olivia is so sweet and everyone was professional. They picked up chairs and returned them earlier than expected according to our timeline that we discussed. I am so happy!!

Description of Work
Reupholster 2 accent chairs

Category furniture repair

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

Thank You so much for allowing Atlanta Craftsman to service your needs!

05/16/2021

The furniture was picked-up and when it was returned/delivered after services rendered (WOW) "WOW" The furniture looks BRAND NEW - Like it was just purchased. We are so very pleased with the work of Atlanta Craftsman's and will recommend them to anyone needing their services. Thank you "The Pease Family"

Description of Work
Had 39 year old furniture upholstered.

Category upholstery

Work Completed On 05/16/2021

Thank You so much for allowing Atlanta Craftsman to service you!

12/27/2020

Perfect!! On time, friendly, efficient & most importantly, he fixed my chair!

Description of Work
BarcaLounger repair

Category furniture repair

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Thank You,Ms [Member Name Removed].

11/25/2020

I am so in love with my chairs and will the work performed by Atlanta Craftman. Ms. Olivia and her husband were both so professional and friendly. Services was timely and well done. The convenience of having them pick up and drop off was great. They are very prompt with their time. I will definitely be using Atlanta Craftman Interiors in the near future.

Description of Work
Upholster 6 dining room chairs

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

Thanks,Ms.[Member Name Removed].

11/16/2020

Very well, very impressed with Mr Russell's work and expertise. My project was completed within a reasonable and fair time and Ms. Olivia was more than accommodating to meet me and arrange our pickup. She was very professional, understanding, and personable which made the entire experience memorable. She and Mr Russell were like family to me, like an aunt and uncle I've been around all my life and I'm thankful for the work they completed. My pieces have enhanced the look and feel of my home! Thank You for a job well done!

Description of Work
Reupholstered 2 sitting chairs and converted a coffee table into an ottoman

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

THANKS ,MS.[Member Name Removed].

11/02/2020

Atlanta Craftsman Interiors reupholstered six dining table chairs for me and did a FABULOUS job! It was exactly what I wanted, and they are beautiful. Olivia was fun and easy to work with, patient with me as I picked out the color and fabric, and I would definitely work with her again. I highly recommend this company! Oh - and bonus - they pick up and deliver!!

Description of Work
Reupholstering

Category upholstery

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Thank You,Ms.[Member Name Removed].

08/29/2020

Olivia and James are true professionals. She has a great eye and a wonderful sensibility of color and pattern, and James is quite simply a great artist and craftsman. I could not be more pleased with the results of my project. If you need to do an upholstery job in Midtown, just call Olivia.

Description of Work
I had many pieces of furniture (chairs, stools) that I have acquired over the years upholstered. Finally!

Category alterations

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

Thanks You so Much ,Mr.[Member Name Removed]

06/15/2020

We paid over $2700 for re-upholstering our sofa, which at first looked beautiful. 17 months later, the front cushion had burst at the seams. We are an older couple and did NOT put a lot of wear and tear on the upholstery. The design of the sofa is also simple and should have been easy to work with. I wish I could include a photo with this review. We bought very expensive fabric and expected the work to last, so this was a great disappointment. P.S. I did not think to contact the company to ask for a resolution. The company has contacted me and we are working on this issue. Update: Once they learned of it, Atlanta Craftsman Interiors took care of the problem in just two days. They even picked up and delivered. We are very happy with the result. Because we did not have an official warranty we did not think to contact them at first, but that is what we should have done. Their service level is "A."

Description of Work
Re-upholstered sofa

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry that you are unhappy with our services. We stand behind our work and we never knew of this problem, you never called us to complain but we would love to make you happy ASAP. I will attempt to contact you.

05/04/2020

Working with Olivia and Russell was an excellent experience. I sent pictures via email of my existing furniture and fabric I had purchased, and Olivia provided a preliminary quote. When they came to pick up my furniture they evaluated the existing condition in detail and we updated the plan and quote accordingly. My furniture was top quality when originally purchased but had more than 15 years of continuous use. Olivia was professional and energetic, and knows her craft. She took the time to explain to me how the furniture is made, what work was needed, what my options were, and her personal recommendations. She was great fun to work with. The work was completed ahead of schedule and Olivia kept me informed on the progress along the way, sending pictures of the status of the work. When I received my furniture back the work was excellent and the pieces are now BETTER than when new!! I will definitely use Atlanta Craftsman Interiors for all my future needs. I highly recommend them! Note, price shown in this review does not include cost of upholstery fabric.

Description of Work
Reupholstering of living room sofa, two chairs, ottoman and throw pillows.

Category furniture repair,upholstery

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

Review for Atlanta Craftsman Interiors LLC - 1735 Defoor Pl NW, Atlanta, GA - 38538890

01/18/2020

They were good and they were wonderful. I'm very impressed. They were honest and told me what the cost at the beginning.

Description of Work
They did the upholstery.

Category upholstery,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Re-upholstery, Upholstery, Custom Slip Covers, Custom Window Treatments, Custom Bedding, Refinished Furniture, Repaired Furniture, Custom Paint Furniture, Custom Built Furniture, Patio Cushions. Custom Booths & Banquettes. Custom Church Pews.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal