Atlanta Craftsman Interiors LLC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since May 2007

Atlanta Craftsman Interior provides quality custom furniture, Reupholstery, slip-covers, and draperies. Whether you're looking to rejuvenate a room or your entire home, count on Atlanta Craftsman Interiors for your decorative needs. decorating dreams a reality.

2022 Super Service Award

upholstery (140)furniture refinishing (40)interior decorators (3)upholstery cleaning (2)window treatment (1)

04/20/2022

Miriam C.

Olivia helped me choose the fabrics, advised me on a new rug, and the finished reupholstery work was just lovely. I am very pleased with this company.

Description of Work
Reupholstery of sofa and two armchairs

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

Review for Atlanta Craftsman Interiors LLC - 1735 Defoor Pl NW, Atlanta, GA - 39704192

Mr & Mrs [Member Name Removed], Thank You so much for allowing Atlanta Craftsman to service your needs!

02/10/2022

Lisa A.

it was an outstanding experience!! olivia and her team went above and beyond to ensure the end result was everything i hoped for. she was responsive from the start and her pleasant and warm disposition put me immediately at ease. i knew i was in good hands :) she gave a fair price for high quality product!! the turnaround time was quick and her team was punctual and professional when it came to delivery. i highly recommend atlanta craftsman interiors and look forward to next opportunity to hire them again! thanks olivia!!! xo

Description of Work
reupholstered two dining room chairs

Work Completed On 02/04/2022

Review for Atlanta Craftsman Interiors LLC - 1735 Defoor Pl NW, Atlanta, GA - 39624014

Thank You so much!

02/05/2022

Sallie S.

My husband and I debated on whether to reupholster our furniture or buy new. After getting quotes for new furniture and researching the upholsters in the Atlanta area, we called Atlanta Craftsman Interiors. Meeting with Olivia sealed the deal. She is organized, knowledgeable and is an experienced designer. Olivia, her husband, and their team were the most professional group of people we have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Every call and email were answered immediately. We had no idea on how to go about this process, so we just left most the decisions up to Olivia. Our couch, ottoman coffee table, 4 smaller ottomans, and 8 arms chairs were reupholstered. They also painted a 1970’s Drexel Heritage bedroom set and a foyer table. Everything turned out beautiful and far exceeded our expectations. It was a joy to work with Olivia. Even now, we are still amazed at the craftsmanship and cannot get over how beautiful everything looks. We highly recommend Atlanta Craftsman Interiors for your reupholstering and furniture painting dreams.

Description of Work
Reupholstering and Furniture Painting

Work Completed On 01/17/2022

Review for Atlanta Craftsman Interiors LLC - 1735 Defoor Pl NW, Atlanta, GA - 39619588

Thank you so much Mr/Mrs Shahdid for allowing Atlanta Craftsman Interiors to service your needs.

11/03/2021

Michelle H.

They did an amazing job with my chairs. They are beautiful!! Olivia is so sweet and everyone was professional. They picked up chairs and returned them earlier than expected according to our timeline that we discussed. I am so happy!!

Description of Work
Reupholster 2 accent chairs

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

Thank You so much for allowing Atlanta Craftsman to service your needs!

05/16/2021

Sarahann P.

The furniture was picked-up and when it was returned/delivered after services rendered (WOW) "WOW" The furniture looks BRAND NEW - Like it was just purchased. We are so very pleased with the work of Atlanta Craftsman's and will recommend them to anyone needing their services. Thank you "The Pease Family"

Description of Work
Had 39 year old furniture upholstered.

Work Completed On 05/16/2021

Thank You so much for allowing Atlanta Craftsman to service you!

12/27/2020

Cheryl A.

Perfect!! On time, friendly, efficient & most importantly, he fixed my chair!

Description of Work
BarcaLounger repair

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Thank You,Ms [Member Name Removed].

11/25/2020

Oneika B.

I am so in love with my chairs and will the work performed by Atlanta Craftman. Ms. Olivia and her husband were both so professional and friendly. Services was timely and well done. The convenience of having them pick up and drop off was great. They are very prompt with their time. I will definitely be using Atlanta Craftman Interiors in the near future.

Description of Work
Upholster 6 dining room chairs

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

Thanks,Ms.[Member Name Removed].

11/16/2020

Renee R.

Very well, very impressed with Mr Russell's work and expertise. My project was completed within a reasonable and fair time and Ms. Olivia was more than accommodating to meet me and arrange our pickup. She was very professional, understanding, and personable which made the entire experience memorable. She and Mr Russell were like family to me, like an aunt and uncle I've been around all my life and I'm thankful for the work they completed. My pieces have enhanced the look and feel of my home! Thank You for a job well done!

Description of Work
Reupholstered 2 sitting chairs and converted a coffee table into an ottoman

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

THANKS ,MS.[Member Name Removed].

11/02/2020

Sherry E.

Atlanta Craftsman Interiors reupholstered six dining table chairs for me and did a FABULOUS job! It was exactly what I wanted, and they are beautiful. Olivia was fun and easy to work with, patient with me as I picked out the color and fabric, and I would definitely work with her again. I highly recommend this company! Oh - and bonus - they pick up and deliver!!

Description of Work
Reupholstering

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Thank You,Ms.[Member Name Removed].

08/29/2020

Charles R.

Olivia and James are true professionals. She has a great eye and a wonderful sensibility of color and pattern, and James is quite simply a great artist and craftsman. I could not be more pleased with the results of my project. If you need to do an upholstery job in Midtown, just call Olivia.

Description of Work
I had many pieces of furniture (chairs, stools) that I have acquired over the years upholstered. Finally!

Category alterations

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

Thanks You so Much ,Mr.[Member Name Removed]

06/15/2020

Rhonda W.

We paid over $2700 for re-upholstering our sofa, which at first looked beautiful. 17 months later, the front cushion had burst at the seams. We are an older couple and did NOT put a lot of wear and tear on the upholstery. The design of the sofa is also simple and should have been easy to work with. I wish I could include a photo with this review. We bought very expensive fabric and expected the work to last, so this was a great disappointment. P.S. I did not think to contact the company to ask for a resolution. The company has contacted me and we are working on this issue. Update: Once they learned of it, Atlanta Craftsman Interiors took care of the problem in just two days. They even picked up and delivered. We are very happy with the result. Because we did not have an official warranty we did not think to contact them at first, but that is what we should have done. Their service level is "A."

Description of Work
Re-upholstered sofa

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry that you are unhappy with our services. We stand behind our work and we never knew of this problem, you never called us to complain but we would love to make you happy ASAP. I will attempt to contact you.

05/04/2020

Rose H.

Working with Olivia and Russell was an excellent experience. I sent pictures via email of my existing furniture and fabric I had purchased, and Olivia provided a preliminary quote. When they came to pick up my furniture they evaluated the existing condition in detail and we updated the plan and quote accordingly. My furniture was top quality when originally purchased but had more than 15 years of continuous use. Olivia was professional and energetic, and knows her craft. She took the time to explain to me how the furniture is made, what work was needed, what my options were, and her personal recommendations. She was great fun to work with. The work was completed ahead of schedule and Olivia kept me informed on the progress along the way, sending pictures of the status of the work. When I received my furniture back the work was excellent and the pieces are now BETTER than when new!! I will definitely use Atlanta Craftsman Interiors for all my future needs. I highly recommend them! Note, price shown in this review does not include cost of upholstery fabric.

Description of Work
Reupholstering of living room sofa, two chairs, ottoman and throw pillows.

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

Review for Atlanta Craftsman Interiors LLC - 1735 Defoor Pl NW, Atlanta, GA - 38538890

01/18/2020

ANDREA S.

They were good and they were wonderful. I'm very impressed. They were honest and told me what the cost at the beginning.

Description of Work
They did the upholstery.

Category upholstery, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

12/28/2019

Jennifer V.

Olivia was such a pleasure to work with. She helped me understand the quality of material I would need to prevent it from wearing through like the old fabric, and she sent me tons of sample pictures in advance so she would have exactly the options I wanted to see when she arrived in person. Both times she and the rest of the crew came to my home, I was on a tight time frame pretty early in the morning, and she made sure everything happened quickly and efficiently. It was very convenient to have the loveseat picked up and delivered back to me. The upholstery work is STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL. I'm so pleased with how it turned out. It's clear that Olivia and her team take pride in their work and are extremely attentive to details. The refinished legs are also quite lovely. The only downside is that the cost was high, and I wish I had asked for a true breakdown of the costs in writing rather than the non-itemized invoice I received; however, I'm sure if I had asked, Olivia would have provided it, since she was very accommodating of all my requests. I would certainly hire Atlanta Craftsman Interiors again, and I recommend them highly to others.

Description of Work
Reupholstered a worn wingback loveseat and refinished the four legs. Included helping me choose the fabric, picking up the furniture from my second-story condo, and delivering the completed project back to my home.

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Review for Atlanta Craftsman Interiors LLC - 1735 Defoor Pl NW, Atlanta, GA - 38304400

12/18/2019

Charlotte S.

It went splendidly. I was very impressed by the professionalism of this business. They responded immediately to my request for help, and the work was completed in less than two weeks. The reupholstery is beautiful, and I am very happy with the results. Both the recliner and the chair needed extensive repairs that were carried out skillfully. In both cases, the chairs were given new life for which I am very grateful.

Description of Work
repair and reupholstering of two chairs--one a recliner

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

12/16/2019

Patrick L.

Picked up, helped design, good communication, finished on time, dropped off, well done!

Description of Work
Custom made cushions for rattan patio sofa and chairs

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

12/15/2019

Norma D.

Did not offer the required service needed for repair of power lift chair. Family member was able to repair. Thank you

Description of Work
Repair of power lift chair

Work Completed On 12/14/2019

12/02/2019

Susan F.

They were very professional and showed me ample samples of fabric to choose from. They picked up and delivered my couch at no additional charge. The work was very well done; stripes matched to as T. I was very satisfied with the result.

Description of Work
Reupholstery of sofa.

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

I do not understand how i can be rated at all because this is a service that i donot offer, we do repair furniture but not mechanical/electrical furniture, we are not electricians. I am sure i advised Ms. [Member Name Removed] to call the manufacture of her furniture because a lot of the mfg offer lifetime warranties and i always advise everyone with electrical problems to call the mfg, give them the serial number and see if they qualify.

12/18/2018

sal D.

Excellent, could not have been better. Quality workmanship. In a world where quality is considered quaint by most businesses, this is a nice surprise. For the first time in a long time, I felt my money was well spent. I am really thrilled.

Description of Work
Reupholstery of two chairs

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

08/09/2018

Pat H.

Atlanta Craftsman was very responsive and gave me a quote for the repairs. I also had a tear in the arm and they were able to mend it as well. They came and picked up the sofa on Mon., 8/13 and delivered it back to my house this morning, Thurs., 8/16. It looks great!

Description of Work
Sofa springs on one side broke and sofa needed repairs.

Cost $599.8

Work Completed On 08/13/2018

Review for Atlanta Craftsman Interiors LLC - 1735 Defoor Pl NW, Atlanta, GA - 37326172

08/09/2018

Susan O.

Fabulously! I can't say how nice it is find a business that is one the highest level of service and is so easy to deal with. We'll be using them again!

Description of Work
professional, responsive, timely and quality work repairing my wicker chair. It's a treat to find a business like this. Will be using them again in the future!

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

07/24/2018

Chris L.

Olivia and her team were fantastic to work with. I brought them a Duncan Phyfe sofa I'd found at a consignment shop with cracked legs and needing new cushions and reupholstering and they completely restored it and brought it back to life. Olivia was great to work with, she was very prompt in her responses over text and the sofa was delivered on schedule (only 3 week turnaround which was great!). She was also helpful in sending me pictures for inspiration and helping me select the fabric- her shop has a great selection. When the sofa arrived, I noticed a small crack that was still visible and Olivia's team came out immediately to picked it up, fixed it and re-delivered it, free of charge. The only reason I gave a B for pricing is just the overall expense ended up being higher than I expected- mostly due to the fabric I chose and needing to do additional repair work on the sofa-BUT Olivia kept me in the loop with all the pricing changes, so nothing came as a surprise at the end. I would highly recommend Atlanta Craftsman Interiors and am sure I'll work with them again.

Description of Work
Reupholstery & Repair of Duncan Phyfe Sofa

Work Completed On 07/24/2018

Review for Atlanta Craftsman Interiors LLC - 1735 Defoor Pl NW, Atlanta, GA - 37263482