Apex Property Specialists, LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since September 2017

Cool It Now A/C and Heating

Cool It Now A/C and Heating

I am a licensed service technician. The customers I'm targeting are specifically in need of repairs or maintenance of HVAC systems including Heat pumps, straight cool a/c systems, gas furnaces, electric air handlers, thermostats ect... AT FAIR PRICING!

07/24/2019

Great on time Jessie was awesome!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service

07/08/2019

It went great ! On time Jessie was great ! Would hire again !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer cord replacement kitchen Faucet removal of cabinet plywood in attic

CATEGORY ceramic tile

06/13/2019

Excellent! They showed up on time, had a reasonable price, and I would recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed hardwood floor, ceramic tiles and put some bricks on my wall.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,hardwood floor,masonry

06/10/2019

They did an excellent job. I was very pleased. He came in a timely manner and finished the work on time. I had small issues in carpentry and the pricing was good. I had a lot of compliment on it. He made me aware of some things that I'm not aware of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete replacement of deck.

CATEGORY decks

06/10/2019

I had no problem with the service. They showed when they said they were. The price was standard. He called me if he can't come for the day. He's very trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired two air conditioning units.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Home Repair & Remodeling Includes: Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Basement Finishing, Theater Rooms, Wireless TV Installation, Flooring (Carpet, Tile, Vinyl & Hardwood), Plumbing, Electrical HVAC Repairs & Replacement, Window & Door Replacement & Repair, Tub Resurfacing & Repair, Sheet Rock Repair & Replacement, Water Heater Repair & Replacement, Roof Repair, Fencing, Siding Repair, Garage Door Repair, Pressure Washing, Gutter Maintenance Repair & Replacement

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Check