Alpha Door Corps

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

3885 Chamblee Tucker Rd

Atlanta, GA 30340

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Garage Door Replacement

Garage Door Replacement

garage doors202030044
Garage door and opener replacement.

Alpha Door Corps specializes in providing exceptional customer service, while at the same time fulfilling any Garage Door or Opener needs you might have. We are a company that provides customer service, that happens to be an expert in the garage door industry. We specialize in Residential and Commercial applications and Virtual Appointments are welcome....
Woodgrain Garage Door project
Woodgrain Garage Door

garage doors

201930041

4.3

garage doors (5)door installation (2)gutter repair (1)

05/05/2021

It went great. He did an amazing job. I have no complaints.

Description of Work
They had glass doors installed.

Category doors

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

05/05/2021

I would never recommend them to anybody. My husband ended up almost redo the installation track of the garage door. On the third one, one of the swicthes that controls the opening of the garage door keeps bumping on the other. They were professional and they showed up on them it's just that the service was not done correctly.

Description of Work
They installed garage doors.

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Mr. and Ms. [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry to see you guys are unhappy with your recent installation. My absolutely main goal in any work I do, or have done in the past, is customer satisfaction. I was not aware of any issues with the installation, as on the day of the installation the 3 doors were working perfectly. If an issue has arisen since then, I want to make sure I address it immed...

04/29/2021

Tom was great. Very knowledgeable. Quickly analyzed my problem and fixed immediately. Tom is a professional and honest. I recommend him and will refer and use again.

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

04/26/2021

Everything was good. They were professional and on time.

Description of Work
Installation of gutter.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

04/26/2021

Tommy Smolinski was excellent and very knowledgeable. He was honest & helpful which resulted in discovering an electrical problem. I highly recommend & I will call on Alpha Doors again as well as refer to everyone I know!

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

04/22/2021

My experience has been very good. He has a good a attention to detail. He was professional. He knew what he was doing. I don't have to worry about it. It was nice to have somebody that actually know to do their job and does it right.

Description of Work
He normally installed doors for me. The last time he installed a door operator for me.

Category doors

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

04/19/2021

Very well Tom knows garages excellent work

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

04/19/2021

Very well. Price was reasonable. He answered all questions. Showed up on time. Explained in detail how to connect the cars. Took all forms of payment.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

Thank you for considering Alpha Door Corps for your next home project! We provide any and all Garage Door and Garage Door Opener services, to include installation, repair, maintenance and inspections. We also specialize in Entry Doors, Sliding Glass Door, Storm/Screen/Security Doors, Gutter replacement and Exteriors House Painting. Call us today for a free consultation!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal