ACE PAINTING SERVICES

2897 N DRUID HILLS RD # 265

Atlanta, GA 30329

12/08/2008

GAYE W.

The finished product was really good. They did a good job at following up on their scheduling. The project manager seemed very productive and I requested a couple touch ups and they did those in good time.

Description of Work
They performed an exterior painting job for my two story house.

Category house painters

11/03/2007

Susanne B.

Everyone was very easy to work with. The estimate for work to be completed was so much better then other estimates. I asked Ace to come back out to make sure they had included all the siding I wanted replaced. They had and even with the addition work I wanted done after the pressure washing, the price was still less then other estimates. I am very please with the work done. My house went from the worst dressed to the best dressed in the neighborhood. I have had many neighbors comment on my house and ask Ace for estimates for repairs on their house. I would certainly use Ace again.

Description of Work
Replaced rotten siding around the outside of the house, redid the porch, pressure washed, caulked and painted the outside of the house.

Category contractors, siding, pressure washing, house painters

07/02/2007

Brittney G.

Ace Painting Services were extremely professional and remarkably reliable. The exterior paint was a perfect match to the original house color and both the paint and the wood work were applied seamlessly. In fact, we have given several referrals to admirers from the neighborhood! As first time home owners, we truly appreciated Ace walking us through the process when necessary and double-checking to make sure everything was completed to our satisfaction. It was important to us to have someone who was courteous and patient and that was definitely the crew at Ace! Every part of the process was effortless for us.

Description of Work
Ace handled all external wood repair, painting and pressure washing.

Category pressure washing, house painters

02/02/2007

KELLY S.

Well, it didn't. I spoke with them on the phone. They would not come out to give me an estimate. She said they are in Atlanta and unless it was a big job it will not benefit their travel time. She wanted the total square footage of the house and many details to make the decision to whether or not we were worth their trouble. I guess we weren't. Obviously money is their prime concern; not customer service. Guess what? We have additional properties/real estate that could of been jobs for them.

Description of Work
Quote for exterior painting.

Category house painters

IN THE CONVERSATION WITH THIS MEMBER, SHE INDICATED THAT SHE WAS OUTSIDE OUR SERVICE AREA AND THAT PROJECT WAS QUITE SMALL. IN SUCH CASES, IT IS OUR POLICY TO RECOMMEND LOCAL SERVICE PROVIDERS WHO CAN MORE EFFICIENTLY SERVE THE CUSTOMER. IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR OWN PRICES COMPETITIVE, WE HAVE A MINIMUM OF $650 FOR INSIDE THE PERIMETER WORK, AND OUTSIDE THE PERIMETER, WE REQUIRE AT LEAST A FULL EXTERIOR PAINTING CONTRACT. IT WAS CLEAR FROM OUR BRIEF CONVERSATION THAT THE JOB DESCRIBED MET NEITHER REQUIREMENT, AND SO WE FELT THAT IT WOULD BE BETTER NOT TO WASTE HER TIME AND OURS WITH AN ESTIMATE. AS NOTED, AND AS IS OUR POLICY, WE SUGGESTED TO HER THAT SHE FIND A LOCAL SERVICE PROVIDER WHO COULD BETTER MEET HER NEEDS. WE WOULD BE PLEASED TO OFFER HER SERVICES WHEN AND IF SHE WERE TO COME TO US WITH A JOB IN OUR SERVICE AREA, AND THANK HER FOR CONSIDERING OUR SERVICES.

09/18/2006

BRENT A.

The staff of Ace Painting Services was courteous and reliable. They completed the work in a timely and neat fashion. They communicated with me on all the details. I checked other services and found Ace Painting Services to be reasonably priced and professional.

Description of Work
Ace Painting Services came out and gave me a free estimate & consultation. Upon agreement, they sanded, primed and repaired minor wood damage, painted walls in all rooms, the doors, the window and door frames and the trim. I also used their exterior painting services which included pressure washing, priming and sanding the areas to be painted. They worked with me in obtaining high quality paint in the colors of my choosing.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Smith Drywall & Painting

Yanover Construction

Yanover Constructions sole mission is to offer the best quality service at a competitive rate. We offer professional interior and high-quality exterior painting services. Our promise to our clients is that we will use only the highest quality materials on their home or business. Our tradesmen are customer oriented and trained to deliver the highest quality service in the industry. Our workmanship speaks for itself. We don't cut corners to save a little money like other contractors, we want your repeat and referral business and we treat you like it. We are a licensed Residential General Contractor and also offer Remodeling and Renovation services!

EXTERIOR PAINTING, INTERIOR PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING AND WOOD REPAIR.

PROJECTS OUTSIDE THE PERIMETER MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST A FULL INTERIOR OR A FULL EXTERIOR PAINTING. INSIDE THE PERIMETER, ONLY PROJECTS OF AT LEAST $650 ARE ACCEPTED.