A&P Designers Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2010

1320 Kittredge Ct NE

Atlanta, GA 30329

A&P Designers specializes in the renovation, maintenance and repair of residential spaces from full remodeling to lawn care, landscaping , maintenance and repair. Proud winners of the Angie's List 2014, 2015, and 2016 Super Service Award. We offer lawn care that homeowners in Decatur, Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Midtown, Tucker and North Druid Hills will appreciate, including a wide variety of landscaping services. We deliver quality workmanship, personalized service, and high attention to detail. Having a trained eye and the right knowledge and experience, we usually see what others don't. Our clients never have to go looking for another company because we guarantee their satisfaction! WE REPAIR WHAT YOUR HUSBAND FIXED...

09/16/2020

Alex H.

We hired Amnon (A&P Designers) to complete a light renovation of our bathroom. This entailed demo of the existing shower, install of a new mud base, install of new tile, and a new LVT floating floor. We also had him repair some support columns in our crawl space. This was a relatively small project, but Amnon was very engaged and active in ensuring it was completed to our satisfaction. His crew was always very punctual and polite, and Amnon was on site daily to ensure the work was done properly and to consult with us on design decisions. We also appreciated that he was honest and budget-minded from the very beginning. Instead of pushing us to expand the scope of the project, he identified items that would be overly expensive and time-consuming to complete and suggested more budget-friendly alternatives. His prices are reasonable, and his work is of high quality. We look forward to working with Amnon again on future home projects and would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Light bathroom renovation & small misc. repairs

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, home remodeling

09/12/2020

Hao Z.

Contact this company to come and completely replace the deck. We also discussed other jobs that we want to complete in the near future and was quoted for everything. This was back in July. We were told that we would then be contacted for a time to do the work in a couple of weeks as Wood was sparse right now. We understood. A month went by with no contact so I reached out. Amnon told me he had family issues but he would be able to start the deck September 21st but the price needed to be increased. We said that’s fine, we understood. Now, a week and a half before the deck is to be done, he emails again with the following email: Hi Robin, I just got awarded a huge job that will keep me busy for months, so I'm really sorry that I won't be able to do your project. I hope that I haven't inconvenienced you in any way. Please let me know that you got this email. Regards, Amnon Very disappointing that we get pushed aside despite our constant understanding of events.

Description of Work
Deck replaced

Category decks

07/31/2020

douglas A.

My deck experience was just that, I had someone else come in and messed it up it to me was a nightmare. My Deck was out of code, so I chose Jesy Decking off angie's list and was happy I did they was very professional when on the job site, alot of work got done, you actually saw the transformation and at the end of each day they cleaned up in my yard and that was impressive to me.

Description of Work
Deck repair

Category decks

05/05/2020

Omar N.

The workers showed up on time and gave me a great price. I was quickly able to see the difference in quality compared to the handymen who previously worked on the deck. This time around, screws were used instead of regular nails. In addition, they replaced all of the rotten wood and rebuilt the frame of the deck. Once they had finished, they made sure to remove all of the debris and left the deck looking cleaner than it had been before they started. To top it all off, Amnon even told me how to paint the deck myself so that I can keep the deck properly maintained. I am very satisfied with the work and would highly recommend A&P Designers Inc.

Description of Work
Replacement of backyard deck

Category appliance repair

05/03/2020

Alexis R.

High quality work and done quickly, for a great price. Would (and may!) hire again for sure.

Description of Work
Replace gate and build retaining wall

Category concrete repair, driveway gates

02/05/2020

George B.

The challenge was custom fitting a window AC unit into concrete block. There was not another handyman service that would touch the job and I needed it done fast because new tenants were moving into the house (it's a rental property). Not only did A&P show up on-time, accept the job, but I also had such confidence in the work performed that I asked about a few other "problem" areas that they were able to help with. They successfully cut out some rot on a couple areas of my house, replaced, and stained, and painted areas that were visible. They also helped to reinforce a back deck that had grown a little ugly and potentially unsafe for my tenants which was something they pointed out and I agreed with. There is more work down the road that I would consider using these guys for as they were direct, punctual, and performed quality work. I recommend their services!

Description of Work
I needed an installation of a window air unit into concrete block space that required some custom framing and install which is why I called A&P.

Category handyman service, siding, replacement windows, deck cleaning, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure doing the work for you.

01/31/2019

Frank A.

They were very professional and got back with me right away and made an appointment when it was convenient for me. However I guess they did not want to accept the job because they never sent me a bid

Description of Work
I need to have some work done around my house and my deck replaced

Category handyman service, deck cleaning

01/14/2019

Corinne E.

I had just purchased my first home and was looking for a company to build a fence for my backyard, as well as a Landscaper and Handyman. When I saw that A&P Designers did all of that I was excited and immediately reached out to them for a quote. They received pretty good reviews, even though there were some that said they were bad on response time. I should have listened. I reached out to them early October 2018 describing the work I needed done. A few days went by with no response, so I reached out again. Amnon finally got back to me and we set up a time for him to do a walk through of the outside of my house. He needed to see the land first before quoting me for the fence. admittedly I had to reschedule a few times because I was under the weather, but I always communicated when I needed to reschedule and I always tried to reschedule for another date. After about a week of no response from him and me reaching back out for another date and time, we agreed upon a date a few weeks after our initial conversation (mid-November. Giving you time lines so you know how long this went on). I left work on the agreed upon date for us to meet and arrived at my house on time only for him to be 15 minutes late with no heads up or apology call/text. I texted him to find out where he was which is how I found out he was going to be late. When he arrived he seemed annoyed he even had to be there and didn't apologize for being late to our appointment. I let it slide because I really needed these items taken care of and I figured he had a lot of experience based on how many years he'd been in business. After our appointment we decided on a few bushes that needed to be removed and that I needed to receive the Plat layout for my land so we would know exactly where my property line was, before he could get started. No problem. A few days after we met he sent me a quote for everything we discussed and said he could do a payment plan. We went back and forth on the plan for a few days, but he wanted to do everything at once which would have made it more expensive for me, but also would have delayed getting all of the other work done (gutters, peephole, bush extraction) because he wanted to do the fence at the same time. If I'm the client and I'm asking for something to be done that is convenient for me, why would you push back on me to tell me how you would prefer to do it? And since I still had to obtain my plat information the rest of the items I needed done; that could have been done quickly, would have been on his time and would have been delayed. After calling around for a few weeks a was finally able to receive my plat information from the city. I sent it right over to Amnon and asked him to draw up his plans for my fence. This has now been going on for 2 months. But I understood the delay because know my property line was crucial. After 4 days with no response I reached out again. 3 days after that still no response. So I reached out AGAIN and asked if I needed to find someone else to work with because of his lack of response. He got back to me the next day and said yes he was still able to do the work and would email me when he was back from vacation in January to set up a date to do the work. I had previously told him we couldn't start anything until the plan were approved by my HOA, so how can we set up a date when I don't have the plans for the fence? I explained this again and let him know I needed a mock up drawing of the fence design to submit to my HOA before we could get started. The first of the month came and went with no follow up email from him like he said he would send. So January 7, 2019 I sent a follow up email to him asking if in the meantime while he was putting together the mock up of the fence, could we please move forward with extracting bushes on my front yard that I had asked about months earlier. 3 days later he sent me an email telling me he was awarded a big job and will not be moving forward with any of my jobs we had been in discussion about since OCTOBER. And instead of providing exceptional customer service, even while telling me there was a more important job he was accepting, and referring me to other companies that could have complete my work, he just said sorry can't help you. I was looking for a company to use on an ongoing basis, and was relying on Amnon to keep his word instead of wasting my time. Time spent away from work or doing other things because I was following up with him, or calling the city. If you want a company who will value you as a potential client, respect your time and the needs you have to feel secure and comfortable in your home, who will provide customer services, be friendly and timely...A&P Designers is NOT who you should contact. At all. You're only important until a bigger, shinier job comes along. Actually...you're never important.

Description of Work
I was looking for to have a fence built for my backyard, regular Handyman work (high ceiling light bulb changes, front door peephole installation, etc.) and some landscaping.

Category fencing, handyman service, landscaping

10/25/2018

Elisabeth H.

The work was done very professionally. Communication and getting the work scheduled was a little difficult, but I’m very happy with the final product.

Description of Work
Mounted mirror removed, wall behind sanded and painted; electrical outlet moved; bathroom fan replaced.

Category electrician, handyman service, interior painters

08/19/2018

Lynn A.

Amnon and his team did a wonderful job on the multitude of projects I had as I readied my house for sale. From replacing appliances and fixtures to providing advice on ways I could improve the look of the house I found him to be helpful and very knowledgeable about most any home improvement effort needed. We will be using him going forward for many things.

Description of Work
General home improvement

Category handyman service, lighting, remodeling, roofing, ceiling fans, home remodeling

12/07/2017

James T.

Work was completed ahead of schedule and is very high quality. It was completed for the estimate provided before the work started. These guys worked hard and put in long hours. Their attention to detail is excellent. We are already speaking to them about another job around our house. They really know what they are doing.

Description of Work
They installed a treated wooden deck over a brick patio. Approximately 30 x 17. There was also some remediation work to shore up the fence surrounding the patio. They also installed new electric outlets.

Category decks, handyman service

11/29/2017

Philip B.

Amnon and his crew performed small miracles on our house with short notice. His suggestions and depth of knowledge are really impressive. We were especially impressed with their professional attitude, neatness and the attention to detail from everyone. We would not hesitate to have them come back for any further work.

Description of Work
Landscaping, pressure washing, tree trimming, carpentry work, electrical, painting, trash removal.

Category contractors, concrete repair, decks, electrician, gutter cleaning, handyman service, landscaping, lawn service, roofing, siding, tree service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, doors

11/13/2017

James C.

I didn't have much contact with them, but the little I did have they were very professional. They did follow up after they did my work. A week or 2 later they did the follow up.

Description of Work
They aerated my lawn. I purchased the service thru Angie's List.

Category lawn service

09/22/2017

Andrew E.

Amnon and his crew did a fantastic job. He is extremely knowledgeable, his pricing was competitive but fair, the crew was polite and professional, and most importantly they take pride in their work. Amnon and A&P Designers will definitely be my first call whenever I need future interior or exterior maintenance and repair for my home.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting, Siding Repair and Replacement, Deck Repair and Replacement

Category handyman service, siding, deck cleaning, house painters

07/07/2017

Millicent H.

Very good work. Donny did superior work laying out a very complicated design and cutting the tile around corners. There were some delays that did not affect the porch floor. The workmen had to walk through our living room to get to the side porch and they did not lay down any floor mats. They did clean up very thoroughly when the work was finished. Very pleased with work and plan to hire again for other projects very soon.

Description of Work
Placing porcelain tile on our enclosed porch. Very small porch with a concrete floor with old paint. Mexican floor tile and terracotta porcelain tile with a herringbone design. The work required patience to detail and design.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service

05/19/2017

judy R.

I was extremely satisfied with their work and would definitely hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
Amnon and his crew replaced a rotting deck. They did a terrific job, left no mess, came everyday on time and stayed late in order to get the job done by the date I needed. Amnon noticed some other places around the house that needed fixing, and did those repairs as well.

Category handyman service, deck cleaning, woodworking

05/02/2017

Kalli K.

He promised me a quote many weeks ago, and I followed up with him, but he never followed up with me or provided a quote.

Description of Work
Amnon came by to look over a deck/house project.

Category contractors, handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

04/19/2017

Aaron W.

I sent a detailed list via Angie's list messenger on my project scope and needs. Received a quick reply with a date/time for an initial estimation meeting. They never showed up or called. I waited an hour and called and messaged. Several hours later I received a call that something came up and if they could come a few hours later which wasn't possible for me. I offered alternative dates/times and never received a response back. I can't judge their work but their responsiveness and professionalism did not give a positive impression.

Description of Work
Wood rot repair, kitchen cabinet painting, basement trim and Sheetrock finishing, deck maint, and numerous other projects. I had estimated the work to be between 15-20k.

Category handyman service

We are very sorry to have not been able to complete your work. We were observing a religious holiday and were not able to make those dates work. If you still need the work done, we would be happy to complete the work for you. Please call for the fastest response.

04/01/2017

Laura L.

Amnon and his crew did a good job on the Pergola. It is not perfect as there are some minor visual gaps in trelis design but overall I am satisfied with the project. The repaved front steps turned out really well. Initially there wa a piece that cracked, however I contact Amnon and he sent someone out promptly to repair. I would use his services again.

Description of Work
Outdoor Pergola built ontop of deck and front steps repaved

Category handyman service, deck cleaning, woodworking

03/19/2017

rosamaria H.

Amnon patiently helped us to navigate through the many details of the decision making process to maximize our budget. We have more updates planned and are looking forward to working with Amnon and his crew. Fair pricing, safe & reliable crew plus good folks to get to know...

Description of Work
We had several updates to our townhome in Midtown done by A&P Designers-- updated lighting, a 1990's fireplace and outdated shelves, electrical, completely resurfacing the walls and paint all around.

Category handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

02/26/2017

Joseph L.

Amnon's crew did an excellent job and came in $150-500 less than the other estimates. I have asked him to give me some estimates for more work. I recommend him without reservation.

Description of Work
I needed some cabinets realigned in a laundry room. I received three quotes for the work.

Category handyman service, woodworking

02/17/2017

Omri E.

I had a fantastic experience with the A&P team. A tree fell and damaged my deck and Amnon helped me come up with design concepts for the rebuild. He is very knowledgeable and made several suggestions that pointed me towards a great outcome on this project. My deck railing used to be a mint green with off white posts - A&P managed to match the old color spot on. The team was courteous, punctual, and cleaned up after themselves. The end product was extremely high quality and a great value for the price. I'm excited that I hired A&P because I feel like I found a contractor who I can go back to and trust that they'll do good work at a competitive price.

Description of Work
Built privacy fence, built and painted railing on deck, repaired roof, repaired floor boards, hung awnings.

11/22/2016

Sherry P.

We cannot stress enough how very impressed we were with Amnon and his helpers! They did a fantastic job. Our deck looks so nice! We definitely plan to use Amnon for other projects at our home. Job very well done!!

Description of Work
Needed overall deck replacement/repair.

Category decks, deck cleaning

11/16/2016

shashwath H.

Amnon came over and looked at the work that needed to be done. He said he would revert with a quote. I followed up with an email detailing all the items that needed to be fixed. Never heard back even after 2 more follow-up emails. I am sure this service provider does fine work. They just need to be more responsive and professional in their communication with customers.

Description of Work
Minor plumbing work, cat door, wood work, lock replacement etc.

Category decks, handyman service, plumbing, replacement windows

We are very sorry that we didn't send you a quote. We are human beings and mistakes occasionally do happen. We perform a quality service and value all of the jobs that come our way. Please call us for the quickest response.

10/28/2016

Jacqueline S.

They are horrible! They came out and spent a few hours taking measurements and listening to everything we wanted to have done. With as much money as we were getting ready to spend you would have thought they would have been more friendly but the gentleman was as rude as could be. Everything we asked for he told us was a bad idea and he would not recommend it. As much as we appreciate honesty we felt he was making horrible recommendations. He told us to keep our current cabinets because they were still in good condition.... they are 20 years old, peeling and have all changed to different colors. What?! It was an awful three hours while we waited for him to take all of his notes and measurements but that wasn't the worst part, the worst was he never even sent us a quote! All of that time was a waste. We even followed back up asking for the quote 3 different times and never got it. Do yourself a favor and do not use A&P designers!

Description of Work
We contacted A&P to provide us a quote to remodel our kitchen and bathrooms.

Category handyman service

Fillo Painting Contractor Inc.

Fillo Painting proudly serves both residential and commercial clients of the North Metro Atlanta area. We offer professional interior painting, as well as exceptionally high-quality exterior painting services on homes and businesses. We are a full-service painting company, and use only the highest-quality materials on your home or business property. All of our painters are experienced professionals, so you can get professional-grade painting, inside and out, for a fair and competitive price. We serve the greater Atlanta, Marietta, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Woodstock, Kennesaw, Canton, Roswell, Vinings, East Cobb, Sandy Springs, Acworth, Milton, Cumming, Suwanee, Smyrna, Brookhaven, Mableton, Buckhead, GA and other surrounding areas.

Offers by Fillo Painting Contractor Inc. on Angi
    Zoom Drain

A clogged-up drain is every homeowner’s nightmare. The thought of a sink overflowing or sewage backing out of a toilet can give anyone shivers. Who can you call when you need help with a problematic drain or sewer line – and fast? Zoom Drain of Atlanta, of course! We are the trusted team of drain and sewer service experts in Atlanta, Decatur, Clarkston and the surrounding areas for residential, commercial and industrial properties. Our highly trained team is equipped with top-grade tools of the trade and leading industry knowledge so we can tackle anything that slows down your drainage system. Whether you live in a multi-story townhouse or an expansive ranch home, Zoom Drain of Atlanta can handle all your sewer and drain needs.

Sandy Springs Locksmith

Our Locksmith Services are always available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However; our business store location is open Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm; Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. You can trust us because you can find us - We are the only Locksmith Shop in Atlanta and the only Sandy Springs Locksmith® registered by the State of Georgia. Avoid Bait and Switch scammers! We are a genuine Local family owned Atlanta business since 1965. Sandy Springs Locksmiths® is a local full service professional locksmith company with trained technicians who are employees of long standing, and with a small fleet of our own vans. Unlike most locksmiths in Atlanta, you may find in the Yellow Pages or online, we are not a mere phone number without a real listed address. We offer a truly one-stop shop for all home, business and automotive security needs for a locksmith in Atlanta. This includes electronic systems, window security film & security screens, panic & ballistic rooms, auto chip key & remotes, access control, in addition to keys, locks, re-key services, a complete line of safes and emergency lockout services. And we offer them 24/7. At Sandy Springs Locksmith® in Atlanta, under most conditions, our plan is to have one of our techs answer the phone. So if you get locked out late at night or on a dark road, or need our other security services, you don't need to add the challenges of an operator or voice menu to add to your anxiety. Our showroom is near the corner of Roswell Road on Hammond Drive, in front of Whole Foods. It's not big and fancy but it is pleasant. Additional e-mail - alarmit@bellsouth.net.

Check, PayPal

Handymen services. Install and maintain wood fences. Painting. Fences. Caulking. Concrete driveways. Siding. Fascia. Windows. Decks. Patios. Outdoor lighting. Wallpaper. Blinds. Gutters. Plumbing. Drain cleaning. Lighting. Electrical. Appliance installation. Cabinets. Flooring. Ceramic tiles.

ask for details