A1 Roofing & Remodeling

Founded 1960 • With Angi since September 2009

673 Hamilton Ave SE

Atlanta, GA 30312

A1 Roofing is Atlanta’s leading roof installation and roof repair specialist. With over 60 years experience, our roofers are both technically trained and certified, as well as educated in roofing installations according to manufacturers recommendations. At A1 Roofing, each roofing project is performed with pride and integrity. Additional phone - (404) 787-7002. Additional email - mikea1roofing@bellsouth.net. Financing available. Family owned & operated....

11/30/2017

Dale H.

An overall terrific experience from start to finish. Gary was knowledgeable, pleasant and very responsive. Throughout the four weeks, from my initial contact, through the day I gave the green-light, to finish he was nearly immediate in responding to my text questions. His crew showed up on time, did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. i couldn't be more satisfied and will be using A1 for a few more interior projects shortly.

Description of Work
Replacement of roof

03/29/2017

Lance D.

Great. On time and job well done. My father in law was a commercial roofer for 40 years and he was impressed

Description of Work
3 new roofs

Category decks,roofing

09/13/2016

WILLIAM R.

they did an excellent job with repairing my roof

Description of Work
fixed our roof

12/07/2015

Lisa J.

Quick service. professional work style, and responsive to customer.,

Description of Work
Replaced part of the roof on a client's residence

10/28/2015

Heidi R.

Bobby is excellent to work with. He has worked on the roof of my house and many other roofs for my clients. He is professional and punctual, as well as really good at new roofs and repairing older roofs. He has also been there in desperate times when time was imperative. He is an awesome guy running a family business that still provides quality work every time. Thanks Bobby!!

Description of Work
Repaired flashing on roof around the chimney. Added another vent for roof. Repaired loose shingles.

Category remodeling,roofing

06/08/2015

Juliet W.

He did a great job. I enjoyed him and would use him again if need be.

Description of Work
He worked on a ceiling in my son's bedroom.

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service,ceiling fans

10/01/2014

Ricardo & Beatriz G.

The service was excellent. Gary came out 2 or 3 times and worked in tandem with the plumber. Clean up was great and was very satisfied with customer service and the work that was completed. I have recommended him to a couple of neighbors.

Description of Work
Roof repair

09/02/2014

Helene B.

Everything was done in a most professional manner. Project manager was always available to talk to, ask questions to, to find solutions to problems, and supervising staff. Working way beyond schedule to finish a task. Dedication to the customer is remarkable. Would recommend A-1 Roofing and Remodeling any time.

Description of Work
Floors replacement Wall painting Ceilings repairs after water damage

Category drywall,remodeling,roofing,interior painters

05/09/2014

Flavil H.

The work was excellent, Absolutely excellent. It was preformed on time and at the agreed to price. The crew was profession and courteous. Boddy Waldrop, the owner of A-1 Roofing, wisited the worksites regularly to insure the work met his standards, and kept me informed as the work progressed. My wife and I are very pleased with the work, and we have received many compliments regarding our new roofs. I will use them agian, and I heartly endorse A-1 Roofing and Bobby Waldrop.

Description of Work
A-1 Roofing and Remodeling installed two new roofs in houses damaged by a hail storm. Work included a complete replacement of the asphalt shingles and gutters with leaf guards. Some roof decking was replaced, drainage devices placed around chimneys, some repairs to one chimney. Some tree and limb had to be removed from one roof, and some repainting and other cosmetic touchups were reqired.

Category decks,plumbing,remodeling,roofing

04/03/2014

Joseph M.

The quality of service was exceptional and everything that was quoted ( product, price and services) were met. Mr. Waldrop personally would be on site to review the progress and would offer up any other services that might be needed or requested. The Were NO Surprises, rare in the roofing trade. Best part is, Mr. Waldrop covered in the price any and quot;unknownand quot; roofing surprises ahead of time so that the PRICE remained the PRICE. This is not a fly by night company, and I will highly recommend his company to family, friends and neighbors. All work was completed in two days.

Description of Work
A1 Roofing removed the existing roof, repaired roof decking, resealed roof vents and fireplace surrounds on my newly purchased historic period home in Ansley Park.

Southern powerwash services

My wife and I are starting a business for our son to have one day. Im a very ambitious worker and like to have my work show nothing but professional. I have currently been in the business for 12 years and would like to go above and beyond for my customers.

Press Kaydens Cleaning Service

Press KCS is a pristine family owned cleaning establishment with several years of refined experience. We only use purified products and substantial proven methods to offer high satisfactory of grade A+ maintenance. Rather an office suite or an Air B&B birthday party, our techniques and timely staff are proven both exceptional and accommodating. Our services are promised to meet your exceptions until satisfactory. We provide a great customer service of timeless effort, efficient quality, and productive performance. We are a dependable and reliable metro Atlanta company that is very passionate about our services.

Detail cleaning homes

Hello my name is Silvia,I do house keeping as well as deep cleaning in your home,nothing better to be on a sparkling clean home,I have 15 years in my clean up profession,our crew priority is client satisfaction,we warranty our job.

Satisfaction

Residential and commercial roofing, new construction, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, vinyl siding, sophit, skylights, decks, hail damage, room additions, painting and sheet rock work, handyman, move out cleaning, plumbing, carpentry, kitchen, bathroom remodeling & finished basements.