A P T SERVICES

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2003

ALSO DOES BUSINESS AS: KARRAS COMPANY. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA: PORTIONS OF FULTON & CLAYTON COUNTIES....

YMY Drywall and More - drywall services

*SPECIAL $350 for Home Exterior Pressure Washing Up to 2,500 Square Feet* Owner operated for over 13 years - Welcome to Alain's Pressure Washing, your Atlanta exterior cleaning and maintenance service. Bringing you a high quality and affordable option for your residential exterior cleaning and maintenance needs in the Atlanta area. We clean all exterior parts of the house whether it's siding, driveways, decks, or even entire pool areas; as well as all surfaces from brick to wood. Also, as we clean we can repair and refinish all parts we clean from re-sealing the deck to sealing concrete. With our professional and courteous staff we can handle all your maintenance needs

Family owned and operated plumbing company serving Gwinnett and surrounding areas for over 15years. Don;t overpay with the larger companies. 5 star rated on Google and Home Advisor

09/03/2008

We were impressed with their reviews. They were able to get to the job in a weeks time. They immediately went to work. They were a great group of guys and did good work. They were professional and they contained the mess.

Description of Work
We had them re-skim our bedroom ceiling and paint it. They did two skim coats and the paint.

Category drywall,interior painters

08/22/2007

The project took nearly 2 months to complete. Although the price was fair, they did a lot of damage, including coming through our livingroom, bedroom and bathroom, cutting a garden hose and breaking a window. New window wasn't anchored to house until we found out by accident. They did eventually repair the damage, stayed in touch pretty well and were courteous and honest about their mistakes. Many...

Description of Work
Replaced faulty siding on one side of the house.

Category siding

CLIENT WANTED PART OF THE ONE SIDE SIDING REPLACED FOR SELLING THE HOUSE. SO, HE DECIDED TO IGNORE OUR SUGGESTION TO DO THE RIGHT THING (WHICH WAS TO REPLACE THE SIDING FROM TOP TO BOTTOM OF THAT ENTIRE SIDE) WITH THE PURPOSE TO KEEP THE COST DOWN. ALSO HE WANTED THE NEW SIDING INSTALLED OVER THE OLD ROTTEN SHEETING PLYWOOD SUB-WALL, BECAUSE “IT WOULD BE HIDDEN ANYWAY.” WHILE WORKING ON THE LOWER ...

07/16/2007

Sam and partner Luis, are very responsive and very committed to making the job happen and in a way that pleases the customer. There were definitely problems along the way, as always there will be, but Luis, who manages the day to day running of things, was decidedly determined to make it come out well in the end. The bathroom now is beautiful, and some of the work done was really masterful, especi...

Description of Work
APT completely gutted and remodeled my old and unpleasant bathroom, which was badly laid out, cramped and ugly. I was very happy over all, with the experience. The cost of $5,500 is for labor alone, plus some rough supplies. I bought all else. They were very flexible, and changed, as I myself changed my plans. This led to a pretty dramatic increase in the price, but the price was always checked with me, so I knew what was happening. In about half a day, they tore out the old bathroom. Then a new subfloor was put in, the old plumbing and lights were cut off, the new plumbing was put in (had to move everything more or less), the new, very heavy cast iron antique tub was brought in, the plumbing was fixed (this was the area of biggest trouble, and the one where their workers were most likely to need supervision), the sheet rock and durock were put in, the tile was set and grouted, fixtures put in place and walls painted. Finally, a new light was hung, and a mirror was attached.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

04/27/2007

I called and Mr. Karras called back within an hour, he had someone come out and give the estimate the same day!! Did a good job on the lattice considering they were 26 feet off the ground and the door functions perfectly. No complaints.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced lattice siding and installed a door to a crawl-space.

Category handyman service,siding,doors

04/04/2007

Sam Karras came the same day I called, and gave me a written estimate that evening by e-mail. I replied by e-mail authorizing the work. He started the next day and was finished in 2 1/2 days. This was good as I had a renter moving in in a week. Sam Karras is reliable and does a good job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Repair faux finish on bedroom wall and paint the entire room. Replace window locks on 8 windows, and repair exhaust connection for a water heater.

Category water heater repair,replacement windows,interior painters

PAINTING, FAUX FINISHING, CARPENTRY, PLUMBING, SHEETROCK, FLOORING, ROOFING, METAL WORK, ELECTRICAL, TREE WORK, MASONRY, FOUNDATIONS, DRIVEWAYS, POWER WASHING & GENERAL CONTRACTING.

A/C, LAWN WORK, METAL ROOFING & SPECIAL SIDING.