A Better Gutter Cleaning Inc

With Angi since May 2013

3.9

See website for additional service ares. Additional phone numbers - (404) 943-9455, (770) 428-7764....

Coastal Clear Power Washing

Specializing in Residential and Commercial Power Washing. Our company is locally owned and operated here in Fayetteville GA. We have been in business for 6 yrs cleaning residential and commercial projects all over GA. We use top of the line equipment that is effective to get the job done right. We offer package deals that suits your finances. Every client is important us. We look forward to "BRINGING YOUR OLD LOOK BACK TO NEW"

Offers by Coastal Clear Power Washing on Angi
Under Pressure Powerwashing

Our residential pressure washing and cleaning services are of the highest quality to be found in the Atlanta area. We are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction on every job we complete. WE WILL BEAT ANY ESTIMATE!!!

KM Chimney and Gutter Cleaning

Specializing in chimney and gutter cleaning! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/07/2017

Took them several weeks to schedule my service. I'm in S. Atl and that was on the edge of their service area. I was not there to confirm how thorough of a job they did. The areas I could observe later appear to be done. Some of the reviewers indicated that the company straighten out some of there downspouts and adjusted them. I did not observe that any of that occurred.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

02/08/2016

When they were here cleaning the gutters they managed to ruin my pristine umbrella that was open above my table on our upper deck. It is just covered with dirt and debris that I am not even sure how I can clean. I believe it will have to be replaced. What they should have done was come to the door and warn me that their cleaning could damage my outdoor furniture so that I could move it.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean my gutters.

01/27/2016

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

08/19/2015

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned and roof blown off.

04/02/2015

Description of Work
They came on time. Polite. I had wanted a rain barrel installed as well as gutters cleaned. I had confirmed rain barrel installation prior to arrival, but they didn't have a part. They wanted to charge 85 to come back out...so I did not get it installed. Gutters are cleaned. Overall fine. Staff that came out were polite and worked quickly.

Category gutter cleaning

Gutter cleaning, protection, repairs, shingle replacement, vent boot, flashing repairs, tree pruning & skylights.