1st Choice Construction ATL

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2013

We are 1st Choice Remodel ATL, your 1st and Last Call for any remodeling needs! Our specialty is partnering with you to make all your home remodeling dreams a reality while also helping with any repairs. Your satisfaction is our #1 objective. We go the extra mile to ensure you are happy with your finished project. Our team has over 20+ year experience ranging from kitchen, basement & bath remodels, painting, flooring and more.... All our projects/jobs are insured for damage and come with warranties on craftsmanship. We offer free written estimates! Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business! Please call/text/email us now to schedule your free estimates by phone @ 678-640-2272 or via email @ 1stChoiceRemodelATL@gmail.com. Visit our website for more details on our services & past projects: www.1stChoiceRemodelATL.com or email us at 1stChoiceRemodelATL@gmail.com. References Available...

YMY Drywall and More - drywall services

SmartGutter provides a patented stainless steel micro mesh gutter guard that is guaranteed to eliminate gutter cleaning for life. We also provide aluminum gutter systems with a high flow solution that greatly reduces rain water overwhelming the gutters and overflowing damaging your roof, siding, foundation and basement. Leaf Free For Life! Guaranteed!

01/09/2017

They did a great job. Quality of work was very good and they made sure that I was satisfied with the final product. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I had had First Choice Consruction ATL remodel my bathroom. I did all of the demo and they did everything else.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

06/03/2016

Description of Work
Laundry/Mud Room Renovation, including tile floor, install closet storage system and built-ins, bead-board on wall with hooks for hanging coats, install new farmhouse sink and cabinet, install new crown moulding and wider baseboards and trim, install new light fixtures, and painting of walls, trim, and existing cabinets.

Category drywall,roofing,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

05/27/2016

I can not say enough about how awesome 1st Choice is. I could write a 1,000 word review on the exemplary service they provided, but I am going to keep it short and simple. 1st Choice is my only choice for remodeling needs. I am booking them for another job next week. These guys are amazing. I am 100% positive you will be satisfied . I kept changing the design of my masterbath and they were more th...

Description of Work
1st choice did a complete remodel of my masterbath

Category ceramic tile,drywall,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

12/08/2015

I HIGHLY recommend 1st Choice Construction Atlanta for your largest remodel job, down to painting a closet! The quality of their work is second to none. They meticulously paid attention to details that I never even thought of, and found solutions for everything that popped up unexpectedly during the course of the renovations. The crew was professional, friendly, and worked from sun-up to sundown (...

Description of Work
1st Choice Construction did a total gut and renovation on a home I purchased in Buckhead (Atlanta). They did everything from replacing the roof and subfloors, bringing the electrical system up to code, knocking down walls, and replacing the plumbing to painting and installing the appliances.

Category contractors,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

11/23/2015

Description of Work
I hired them to re-floor my attic. They were great.

Category hardwood floor

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the awesome review. We look forward to working with you again Please have a safe holidays and if you should need us please don't hesitate to call Respectfully Dell Jackson 678-787-2514 [Hyperlink Removed]

Our services include room remodels (kitchen, bath, basement, and other), interior and exterior painting, flooring installs, tiling, custom woodworking & cabinetry, wall papering, repairs, much more!

We do not do landscaping

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal