Maid Teams Inc

4.3

SINCE 1986...

Handy House Cleaning

Home Services Inc.

New Construction Cleaning, Residential Cleaning, Pressure washing, Errands, Holiday Decorations, Pet Walking. Minor Repairs, Garage & Home Organization.

Mimis World Llc

Mimi's World Llc is a Classy and Professional Cleaning Service that gives you the best quality service. What makes me different from other companies is that we guarantee one hundred percent of cleaning service and it's not clean unless it's mimi's clean.

02/18/2021

James M.

kitchen, bathrooms, living and sleeping areas were all cleaned professionally.

Description of Work
house was cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

08/26/2016

Carolyn H.

Yesterday, the 4-person Maid Team arrived. I assumed they had been given direction from their office manager since she asked many questions about what I wanted done. As predicted, they finished in a little over an hour. After they left, I inspected the job they did and was very disappointed to say the least. The kitchen odrawers were touched, but not cleaned. In the bathrooms, I found the same hair in the sink and dust on the drawers that was there before they started. In the finished basement area what was there to dust was not done very well. I asked about the fans and chandeliers throughout the house when I made my initial call and was assured they would be cleaned. Unfortunately, after I checked them, I found several had not been. I asked that the walls be dusted down in one room. When it was being done, I observed how the woman was doing it, and she only was cleaning about half of the wall. Some work was still being done in the laundry room. One of the women asked me about it because the carpenter was out for a short time. I told her to do what she could. The new washer and dryer had finger prints all over it and quite a bit of debris which the vacuum could have picked up still remained. This was not a very good experience!

Description of Work
We are moving into a new home next week. The prior owner was not very clean and since we assumed ownership, a great many contractors have worked in the house. I explained what was necessary when I called.

08/03/2016

Gary W.

They are pretty good but sometimes they slack up a little bit.

Description of Work
They did housecleaning.

08/03/2016

Gary W.

They do it every month. They will be coming in next week. The cost is about $110/$120.

Description of Work
I use Maid Teams. They usually do two floors. We have 3 floors. They clean the bathrooms, vacuum and dust and stuff like that.

04/07/2016

Mary B.

02/03/2014

Meg G.

They did an amazing job. This was the first time my home had been cleaned since we moved in and so they did a deep cleaning of the whole house. Four ladies showed up at the house and got every inch in about an hour. They dusted, cleaned, vacummed, mopped, and scrubbed until the house sparkled. Normally it will be a bit cheaper for a scheduled service so I am signing up for a monthly service! Not only did they do an amazing job but they left a comment card just in case they may have missed something and the office called to follow up to see how it went. I would definitely use them again and suggest them to my friends.

Description of Work
They deep cleaned my entire home in about an hour. They cleaned all 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and the rest of the house.

07/01/2013

Freda G.

The team gives a window of time when they will arrive and leave by. I have used their service twice and they stayed within that window each time. They cleaned as requested and will change beds if clean linens are left on the bed. The team was personable and professional. A team can get more done in a shorter time. I was satisfied with the cleaning and think it went well.

Description of Work
A team of four cleaned the house, including floors, bathrooms, dusting, changing the bed.

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

11/05/2012

Pat S.

I was so very disappointed and disgusted that I had been ripped off!!!!! Here is what I found when I arrived at my house later that evening - 1. Bathrooms - tubs had been cleaned but nothing else, 2. Masterbath - whirlpool tub had been rinsed, not scrubbed, the floor had been swept - not mopped, the shower had not been touched, 3. Kitchen - appliances had been wiped off - not cleaned. No sign of a cabinet door or drawer even been wiped out, granite had a light sticky film on it, 4. Woodwork had not been touched, 5. Windows - not cleaned at all - cobwebs and dirt in all window casings, 6. Floors may have been swept but not mopped, 7. Cobwebs - all left - not even attempted to be cleaned. This was an empty house. Supposedly four people were here for two hours cleaning - very little was done. Maid Teams called me a couple days later and asked my opinion of their service. Once I told them I was very disappointed and very disgusted with the condition of my house, they put me on hold and never came back to the call. When I contacted Maid Teams in writing to let them know how I felt about the job they did and asked for a refund, they only told me they don't give refunds but would be happy to come back. Remember - this was all discussed before I hired them. They quoted me the price to get the job done. I had one day to get this house cleaned and they blew it! Why would I want them back here - NEVER, NEVER will I call Maid Teams again. I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING MAID TEAMS! Their definition of DEEP CLEAN or even CLEAN is far from what I am used to!! What a waste of my limited time and my MONEY! And to not offer a refund - not the correct way to conduct business.

Description of Work
I recently purchased a home that had been rented during a foreclosure. The house had been previously "cleaned" by an agency hired by Fannie Mae. The house was still in need of some cleaning so I called Maid Teams to come in and do a DEEP CLEAN. Prior to hiring them, I discussed with a representative of Maid Teams in specific detail what I needed done. I had one day to get the house cleaned as my furniture was to arrive the following day. I specifically asked that following be done: 1. Thoroughly clean all bathrooms (3-1/2) including toilets, bath tubs, sinks, floors, cabinets, etc. 2. Master bath - whirlpool tub, floors and shower walls (I was replacing the floor so no need to clean), 3. Kitchen - all appliances be cleaned, cabinets wiped out, and granite counter tops be cleaned, 4. Woodwork - all woodwork throughout house be wet cleaned - not dry dusted, 5. Windows - all window casings be cleaned, 6. Floors - all hardwood floors (both 1st and 2nd floors) be swept and moped, and 6. All cobwebs be removed throughout house. Maid Teams quoted me a price of $250 for a team of 4 to clean for two hours. I was to receive a call if more time was needed. I never received a call asking for more time. I was not present at the scheduled time to clean.

Category house cleaning

In response to the post from the Member, Maid Teams would like to clear up a few misrepresentations regarding her cleaning on 9/26/12. Maid Teams has been cleaning in the Athens area for 26 years now and we do work hard to make every customer completely satisfied. Our policy is that we don’t refund money, but if we are notified in a timely manner, 1-2 days, we will send the team back out to correct their mistakes. We cleaned the Member on 9/26 and called to follow up on the cleaning the next day, 9/27 and left a message, we then didn’t hear back so we called back at the end of the next day on 9/28 and got her on the phone and she had an attitude and was quite rude. We put her briefly on hold and she then proceeded to hang up and didn’t call back. We then got an email on 10/23 similar to her post on Angie’s List threatening us to either refund all of her money or she would write a post on Angie’s List. She was asking for her money back almost a month after we cleaned for her! We again apologized that she wasn’t satisfied with her cleaning and explained that had we known the next day that she wasn’t happy, we would have been willing to send the team back to correct our mistakes and also told her again about our policy that we don’t give refunds. We sent a team of 4 people and they cleaned for 2 hours. This house was a recent foreclosure and very dirty and probably would have taken much more time to get cleaned like the Member was looking for and we failed to recognize this. We have cleaned for thousands of satisfied customers over the last 26 years and Maid Teams will learn from the situation that was presented with the Member

10/01/2012

Peter P.

Fantastic experience, Talked to Karen to set up appointment she was very nice. 3 people came exactly on time. I left them at the house and felt totally comfortable doing so. Got home looked fantastic. I called back and set up a monthly appointment for a deep cleaning every month.

Description of Work
Complete cleaning of house top to bottom all rooms, dusting mopping, washing window sills and base boards. Bathrooms

04/22/2009

Amy G.

I looked up local housecleaning services in my area using the zip coder. Maid Teams came up and by looking at the map and address I could tell they weren't that far away. So I called to get an estimate and after describing my home and giving directions I was put on hold for a few minutes and then the lady came back on the line and told me they didn't have a need to drive 15-20 minutes for my business!!

Description of Work
Service was denied.

Maid Teams Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2008

4.3

1551 Jennings Mill Rd

Athens, GA 30677

Building Cleaners-Interior,House Cleaning,Carpet & Rug Cleaners,Building Cleaners-Interior,Maid & Butler Services,Janitorial Service,Cleaning Contractors