EZ Dent

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2012

4015 Atlanta Hwy

Athens, GA 30606

Dents and dings? Hail damage? Wheel scuffs? EZ DENT offers Paintless Dent Removal and Alloy Wheel Repair service to N. Georgia. Call for a free quote....

11/02/2016

Mary Jane H.

Very well. Dent was repaired, and no painting was required because of the method they use.

Description of Work
Dent repaired at considerably less cost than body shops charge. It cost more than it would have because of location of dent. This would have been true at body shops too.

03/15/2016

Dennis D.

Description of Work
Great job removing dents. You cannot tell where they were and 3 were on the hood and very easy to see.

12/14/2015

Janet W.

Called him after looking at reviews online, watching videos of his parent company, and after talking to 2 body shops (both could schedule January!). I sent him photos, and he then came to look at the dent that very afternoon. Since he had time and I was really in a semi-panic, he did the work that day at my house. Love the job! Very professional, and lived up to his reviews. "Just like it never happened".

Description of Work
Provided estimate, came to the house and examined dent prior to scheduling work

10/05/2015

Tod S.

I e-mailed a picture of the dent in m car to Matt. He called to let me know that it was a 'problem' dent and he explained on the phone what he meant by that. THEN he came by my house to see the dent and to discuss with me further. The dent is in the rear fender where the gas tank fill valve is located. And it is near the edge of the wheel well. The extra thickness of siding and the location near the edge of the wheel well would make it very difficult to repair and Matt was upfront in explaining this to me and why I'd be better off going to a body shop. I really liked Matt a lot and definitely plan to contact him in the future with any dent repair needs I may have. He did not charge me even though he made a special trip to my home to discuss my situation.

Description of Work
Matt came out to my house to review 'problem' dent and explained it to me - told me he could attempt to repair but that it would not turn out well and I'd be better off going to a body shop. See below.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

06/30/2014

Shakira C.

04/21/2014

Mark H.

It went very smoothly. We set up an appointment, I dropped the car off at his shop at 9am, and he called early afternoon to say that it was already done. He had run it through the car wash, and the car looked like new. Matt was great to work with -- very professional and friendly. We would highly recommend him for any dents -- very honest and quick turnaround and a good price.

Description of Work
He got out significant dents in the door and on the side of my wife's car after she was in an accident. He did it much faster (in and out the same day) and cheaper (about a third of what the insurance adjuster had projected) than any body shop could have done, and the car looks like new.

Auto Body Work
    Auto Service
    Auto Glass
    Auto Painting
    Auto Detailing

Automotive dent repair, bumper repair, headlight restoration, paint touch up & scratch removal. Hail Damage.