DALTON CARPET ONE FLOOR & HOME

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2008

Locally owned and operated for more than 40 years, Dalton Carpet One Floor & Home is your complete source for hardwood, carpet, laminate, tile, stone, vinyl, area rugs, cabinets, countertops, and more. With a full staff of interior designers and certified installers, home improvement and redecorating projects are always easier at Dalton Carpet One....

BMS remodeling

BMS remodeling provides Kitchen & bathroom remodeling tiles and flooring. We're owner operated and would love working on your home. Please call us for an estimate today.

Trujillo Flooring

We are a full service flooring company with over 20 years' experience refinishing hardwoods and installing carpet, tile, laminate, vinyl and granite counter tops. Southern Woods is dedicated to our customers' satisfaction. Call our award-winning team now to schedule a free estimate!

H & E tile LLC

14 years of experience remodeling bathrooms and built showers from scratch Any Tile installations/ Backsplash/ heating flooring / Any flooring/Shower installation/ wood floor installation and any design job is always done efficiently and professionally have a great customer satisfaction of my work free estimates only by appointment

03/22/2017

They did everything they said they would do. They've been great about following up when I called about a few issues I've had. I can't recommend them enough.

Description of Work
They installed hardwood floors throughout my house.

Category hardwood floor

08/30/2016

Great! I have used this company for all my flooring needs over the past ten years. They have always done a great job. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Kitchen floor, vinyl tile

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Hello, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review. It is wonderful to hear that you have been using us for ten years now! Your continuous support of Dalton Carpet One is greatly appreciated. We hope you enjoy your new floors and that you think of us for any future home projects. We look forward to working with you again! Best, Adrienne Dean Marketing Manager Dalton Carpet One

02/19/2015

Contacted Dalton Carpet One about a bathroom remodel. Designer Lauren Harrell came to our house and did some measurements and we discussed some initial ideas. We met a few days later at the business and Lauren had pulled out some sample tiles and had put together a plan that we agreed on. Dalton Carpet One was then able to draw up a computer sketch of the plan so we could get a better idea of how the finished project would look. After all agreeing on tile color and style, we received a printed detailed quote for materials and labor. We then finalized the decision that Dalton Carpet would do the job. Dalton called and we set a date to do the remodel. On the date, the installer came on time as promised and was very professional and used every precaution to keep the bathroom remodel in the bathroom and not do any harm to the other parts of the house. (This was an upstairs bathroom so he had to make a lot of trips up and down the steps.) He kept me informed on his progress all along and how we wanted the shower to look. Used the Schluter Shower system which is the best to help reduce any chance of shower leakage. ( The orange board and sealer strips like on many of the home shows.) Changed out the shower head that I purchased and also installed tile backsplash on three walls around a jet tub. This remodel took a whole week and during the week we had different representatives from Dalton Carpet One coming by and checking the progress, helping the installer and making sure the job was going to our liking and if we had any concerns. The one thing I would like to add to this review is that if you are looking online and trying to decide who might do a flooring job or tile bathroom remodel for you then I'd say Dalton Carpet One is the type business you will want to do business with. They have done all that we agreed on, the way we agreed on (no change of design or cost) and they did it in a professional way at the time they said they would do it.

Description of Work
Remove old floor tile and replace. Remove fiberglass shower enclosure and wall, build knee wall and tile new shower. Installed tile backsplash around a jet tub.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with Dalton Carpet One. We strive to meet and exceed every customer's expectations, so we are thrilled to hear your positive feedback. Enjoy your beautiful new bathroom! Nicole Ducleroir Marketing Specialist Dalton Carpet One Floor & Home 706.353.0547 nducleroir@daltoncarpetone.com

12/04/2014

My sales person Melanie was very responsive and very patient with me as I vacillated between re-carpeting in the master and doing hardwood. In the end hardwood won out. It put us over budget for our renovation, but I am extremely happy with the look. The provided quality service, worked with me on schedule since we were having house guests, and overall did a very good job! Note that this project required that they match existing floor and they did a great job. You can't tell the difference unless you know just where to look. No dust either!!!

Description of Work
Installed and site finished floor in master bedroom and a hall. Installed carpet in master closets.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying your new hardwood floors! Thank you so much for choosing Dalton Carpet One and allowing us to add beautiful updates to your home. And we appreciate that you've shared your positive experience with us on Angie's List. Thank you! Happy Holidays from our family to yours! Nicole Nicole Ducleroir DCO Marketing Specialist 706.353.0547

11/18/2014

Great service! The salesman I worked with, Paul, arranged a meeting within a few days of reaching out to them through angies list. He was right on time and walked me through the whole process. He was also very personable and got a feel of what we were looking for. At first we thought we would only be able to afford laminate but Paul found the exact color and cut we had wanted but in hardwood that was on clearance! The staff at the office is also very organized and has great customer service. The only bad thing I have to say is that the actual installers were 45 minutes later than they told me to expect them. However, the flooring turned out absolutely wonderful and looks great in our home! I would highly recommend this company and its staff for your flooring needs.

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring for kitchen, pantry and laundry room

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

[member name removed], Thank you so much for your comments! We are thrilled you are enjoying your new flooring and that Paul and our Dalton Carpet One team could help you bring your design vision to life. We look forward to future opportunities to work with you! Happy holidays to you and yours, from Dalton Carpet One!

06/18/2014

It was great. It worked out really well. They were very accommodating. I didn’t even meet the guys. I let my tenant run with talking to the company and the service. I looked them up on Angie's List, and I think I had a coupon through Angie's List. The coupon was maybe 10%. I would absolutely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We used Dalton Carpet One Floor & Home for carpet installation and purchase. It was for a rental house.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for choosing Dalton Carpet One! It has been a pleasure working with your tenant, and we look forward to serving your flooring needs the next time a project arises. Best regards, Nicole Nicole Ducleroir Dalton Carpet One (706) 353-0547

04/28/2014

They did a fine job, I have no complains, the carpet looks good, performing excellently since they lay it down. They were very prompt and they did it very quickly.

Description of Work
Dalton Carpet One Floor & Home installed a carpet for us.

04/26/2014

After reviewing Angie's List on flooring installers I decided to give Dalton Carpet a call to get a quote on installing some hardwood flooring. Was able to set up a quick visit to get a measurement and ideas about the flooring we would like. Lauren sent me an email the same afternoon with a detailed estimate of material cost, cost for flooring installation and moving some larger pieces of furniture I would be unable to move myself. I had mentioned to Lauren that I had the Angie's List coupon and on the estimate the 10% discount on the materials was broken down. She also mentioned that Dalton Carpet would be having a sell on flooring at the end of the month and if I wanted to wait I could get a little more discount. Since I was going to paint the bedroom and closet we decided to go ahead and get the flooring installed but thought it was nice that she mentioned it so that I didn't see the add later and think I was cheated in any way. It took a little over a week to get the flooring delivered and a moisture test was made in a couple of areas in each rooms subfloor to see how long it would take for the new wood flooring to acclimate to the subfloor. The wood flooring was delivered on Monday and the installation was set up for Friday. The guys showed up on Friday and were really nice and went right to work moving the furniture and getting up the old carpet, pad and staples in the flooring. They asked a couple of questions about how we might like the thresholds and explained how they would install the flooring. The guys worked all day and got all the flooring installed and cleaned up very well. Moved the furniture back in place and made sure that we were satisfied with the installation and if there was anything with the other furniture that we might need help with. Since I was going to paint the rooms I told them that I would take care of the small furniture but thought it was nice for them to ask. I am satisfied with Dalton Carpet and felt like the service provided was professional and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet in bedroom and walk-in closet and two other small closets and installed hard wood flooring.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/04/2013

Melanie Griffin sold us a wonderful carpet that fits our home perfectly. She is very knowledgeable and helpful going above and beyond for her clients. We had to reschedule the rip out date 2 times and the installation date got moved 3 times. She was great to us every time I called her to reschedule. She made it go so easy and we will be using Dalton Carpet One when we complete our basement.

Description of Work
Installed new carpet.

06/12/2013

The representative at Dalton was quick to respond to the request for bathroom vinyl, came to our home to evaluate what would be required, prepared a contract and arranged for installation. The installer did an excellent job of installing the product.

Description of Work
Installed new vinyl flooring in two bathrooms.

Category flooring contractor

** NEW! Sale and installation of cabinets and countertops! ** Sales and installation of hardwood, carpet, tile, stone, laminate, vinyl, area rugs, as well as rug binding and surging. Hardwood Sand and (Re)Finish. We also carry lines of wallpaper, window blinds, and panels for customers to order. Concrete staining and sealing. Although we do not offer floor cleaning, we do carry carpet and hard surface cleaners in our stores.

Carpet cleaning. (Cleaning products for carpet and other flooring surfaces are available at Dalton Carpet One.)

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available