ATHENS EXTERMINATING INC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2007

Welcome to Athens Exterminating. Locally owned and operated by Danny Hopkins, Athens Exterminating is a pest and termite control service located in Athens, Georgia. Athens Exterminating treats for ants, mice, roaches, silverfish, fleas, scorpions and any other unsightly looking pests that you may find. We treat in both commercial and residential areas. All our work is guaranteed and will be to your 100% satisfaction. We value our relationships with our customers as we consider them family....

Breda Pest Management

Breda Pest Management is a 2nd generation, family-owned Atlanta-based company that offers residential and commercial Pest Control, Termite Control, Rodent Control & Wildlife Exclusion, Mosquito Control, and borate Pest Control Insulation. Breda has proudly serviced the entire Atlanta Metropolitan area since 1975. Breda started with one client and one employee in 1975 and has never merged or acquired another company. The growth has simply come one client at a time. Earning the clients trust and respect. Also, we believe strongly in better service through science and technology. We are the only termite and pest control company in Georgia using a Flir infrared camera and a Termatrac t3i for all inspections. At Breda, we make sure our clients have the most knowledgeable technicians while always using the most advanced technology because at Breda, we simply don't have employee turnover. Using the best technology available while providing experienced technicians, that's Breda. Maintaining our commitment to customer service remains our top priority and that’s why at Breda, “Only the Sun Outshines Our Service."

08/08/2011

Amy B.

It was seamless from start to finsh.

Description of Work
I was looking for a post control service. I called several places where I had to leave a message and no one called me back. I found this company on Angie's list. A live person answered on my firts attempt. Se was very friendly, knowledgeable, and pleasant to deal with. She told me the company prices which I knew were good based on my research. I set an appointment and Tommy came out to service my house. He was on time, efficient, and friendly. I would highly recommend this company. They were easy to deal with. Thanks!

06/30/2011

Amy L.

This company offered a 50% off coupon for a one time treatment and free termite inspection so I tried them for the first time. They were very friendly and helpful on the phone and arranged to come out to my house within 2 days of calling to make an appointment. The exterminator Chip, was very friendly and professional. He sprayed the trouble spots inside my home and then the entire perimeter of the outside. He went over the contract services with me ($499 one time for lifetime termite guarantee with $75 quarterly inspections) but did not pressure me in any way to sign up. He even offered suggestions for how to prevent my ant problem in the future. Would definitely consider using this company in the future.

Description of Work
One time pest treatment for ants.

09/12/2007

JOHNNY L.

I trust Athens Exterminating because they use a non toxic chemical that is very safe for pets and me. They also provide very helpful advice at no extra cost. They re just great and I would highly recommend them to other people.

Description of Work
I don t have a service contract with them, so I pay by the visit. They spray inside and outside our 3,000 square foot home in less than an hour for all types of insects.

Category pest control

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, PEST CONTROL, TERMITE TREATMENT, PRE-TREATS FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION, TERMITE CLEARANCE LETTERS, MOISTURE BARRIERS & INSTALL VENTS.

Bed Bugs, Fumigation