WELLS FARGO MORTGAGE CO

With Angi since March 2004

Aurora Financial

Aurora Financial

2-Time Super Service Award Winner! 7 Day Express Close - Free Float Downs - $1,000 On-Time Closing Guarantee!! Average time to close in under 14 days! $990 Lender Fee waiver plus up to $400 Appraisal Credit at closing (Min. loan amount $250,000) Our Mortgage Bankers do NOT work on Commission! In-House Processing, In-House Underwriting, In-House Closing. A+ Better Business Bureau rating. In business since 2003.

09/13/2007

I never had any problems with this company even though they are considered to be larger. I liked it because even though they are bigger, you could always get someone on the phone if you had any questions. I had been with another mortgage company years ago where I could never get anyone on the phone, so with this company they were great about being right there if I needed something. I'd be game for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The mortgage on the house I recently moved out of was held by this company and I paid a usual monthly payment on my mortgage.

CATEGORY mortgage broker

03/16/2004

VERY QUICK CLOSING, 10 DAYS. THERE WAS AN EXTRA $300 CHARGE THAT WASN'T IN THE ESTIMATE OF CHARGES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BORROWED MONEY FROM THEM TO BUY HOUSE.

CATEGORY mortgage broker