VISION PAINTING INC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2002

160 Mullinax Road

Alpharetta, GA 30004

With over 27 years of experience, Vision Painting provides customers with detailed on-site estimates, written warranties, project supervision, quality control, and daily jobsite clean up. Our company is committed to providing customers with exceptional customer service with little to no interruption of your daily activities. We guarantee our work for up to two years, never require a deposit to begin work, and are fully licensed and insured. Because Vision Painting is "The Painter You Keep" we are committed to providing you with first-class service and premium quality work with each and every project....

01/01/2022

Larry A.

Experienced, hard-working crews did very good work. Well pleased with the overall result. However, can get no follow up from Vision Painting on some grout work that cracked within a couple of weeks after the eork was completed. Was told “…that’s what grout does”. I’ve had grout work done before, and it didn’t crack like this has done. Seems like after a customer pays for the work, there is no intent to fix something that didn’t turn out right.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category contractors,home remodeling,house painters

08/21/2019

Linda S.

They took care of everything. They were always good and responsive. I'm happy with the service.

Description of Work
Major kitchen and bath renovation. They painted my house three different times.

Category home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

01/09/2018

Joseph K.

Amazing!!! Mike and his team are the best contractors I have ever used for any project. Fair pricing, great communication, on-time, and professional. He went above and beyond to make sure my desired timeline was met. And the quality of work was perfect. Our cabinets look amazing!

Description of Work
Painting walls, kitchen cabinets and some trim

Category interior painters

09/27/2017

Helen K.

It is always a pleasure to work with this company, and I am very picky. Their work has always been exceptional. Although, a tad more expensive than other options, it is worth it. The painters come in with a clear understanding of the scope of the project. There is always someone who is head of the project that can communicate clearly and stays and works as quality control through out the job. All workers are courteous and careful about their work. For interior painting, you are not only getting a good surface paint job, you also reap the rewards of great surface work, sanding and caulking that makes your walls look flawless when painted. The only downside is that they are in demand, so you might have to wait a bit to get on their schedule. Again, worth the wait.

Description of Work
I have used this company for many different jobs over the years, both interior and exterior.

Category contractors,drywall,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

05/17/2017

Julie N.

I couldn't be happier! Michael was extremely professional during the initial consultation and throughout the project. He kept in contact with me, and checked on the crew daily. The crew did an amazing job, respected my home, and cleaned up nicely when they were done. Michael was also extremely flexible and was able to add on a couple of last-minute projects in other parts of the house, and still finished on time. I highly recommend Vision Painting for your next trim work or painting job.

Description of Work
I hired Vision Painting to build coffered ceilings and decorative columns in my basement, including painting and some electrical work. They also painted my garage and added decorative trim in my master bedroom.

Category remodeling,interior painters

11/21/2016

SCOTT H.

Crew did excellent work and did great job of clean up.

Description of Work
Painted house

09/02/2016

Jaime D.

They are wonderful! They have the best customer service out of any service company that I have dealt with like this. They go out of their way to work with you. Their pricing is more than fair. They do excellent, quality work

Description of Work
For painting, I used Vision Painting. They did exterior painting.

10/02/2015

Raul Z.

I had to post this because the quote provided by this company and Robert specifically was outrageous. I would not recommend this company. I asked this company, and several others, to provide a quote for exterior paint, which they did. The quote provided by vision painting and Robert was $11,500., who he was 5,000 to 6,000 more than comparable and reputable companies. I called robert to ask why the discrepancy since it's common for contractors to mark up a quote based on location and home prices. The justification was height of house, as though my house is a high rise building. My house is only slightly taller than most house but it also has a small footprint. The reason provided by Robert was ridiculous, as though the company would incur $5000 to $6000 based on risk to employees for painting a tall house about 10 ft taller than most houses. I would call another company of you want a competitive quote for paint. This company and Robert clearly make subjective determinations to generate more profit.

Description of Work
Provided quote for exterior paint.

08/18/2015

Linda S.

Went great. The crews cleaned up after themselves daily, and were extremely flexible with all the other trades that were coming through on the kitchen renovation. They took great care to protect my hardwood floors and carpeted areas and did a thorough cleaning after the job was completed. I was very happy indeed!

Description of Work
Vision painted the entire interior of my house including trim, inside closets, wood cabinets. Also painted inside of garage and the plantation shutters. Due to some extensive electrical work prior to painting, the team repaired dry wall as well after the electrical contractor left.

Category drywall,remodeling,house painters,interior painters

07/01/2015

Tracy S.

They are just extremely professional and they do great work. We highly recommend them. We are actually about to call them for some other work too. Whatever they do, we don't have to redo. They respond immediately. They are here first thing in the morning.

Description of Work
They did exterior work.

GS-Renovate

Grubi Remodeling and Cleaning Services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in cleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! With over 9 years of experience. We also accept Zelle!

Silk Exteriors, LLC

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large, or small, the job.

Offers by Silk Exteriors, LLC on Angi

Interior & Exterior Painting • Power Washing • Deck Sealing • Wallpaper Removal • Drywall Patching & Repairs • Complete Drywall Installation • Door & Window Replacement • Hardi Siding Installation • Epoxy Floors • Renovations • Trim Work • Specialize in Repaints, Homes, Condos, Shopping Centers, Office Buildings, Manufacturing Facilities, Medical Buildings & High Rises.

Faux Finishing