Urban Pest Control

Founded 1991 • With Angi since December 2008

10945 State Bridge Rd PMB 204

Alpharetta, GA 30022

6 month guaranteed general pest control including unlimited service calls & free termite treatment coverage for less than $1 a day....

05/07/2022

Roger M.

We have now been using the services for a year. It seems strange to have pest control to only treat our home every six months. The real shocker though, the inside treatment don't smell like a male cat marked his territory throughout the house. In fact it has no odor. Through the years we have been suffering with tiny ants that seem to multiply 10 times each hour. Urban does something brilliant that makes so much sense...they put ant bait stations outside the house......amazing revelation....get them before they get in the house. This visit included the BEESAFE mosquito treatment. All natural environmental and creature safe...except for mosquitos.....what a concept!!! Thank you UPCATL.com

Description of Work
Tiny Ants and Mosquito Treatment

05/10/2016

Wayne A.

06/08/2012

Megan D.

They come twice a year but I pay them for each visit. They have always done a very good job which was why I keep using him. They were always on time and I live that. I have used them for 15 years. They really were professional with what they do.

Description of Work
I used Urban Pest Control to spray inside and outside. They spray for different kinds of roaches and that kind of stuff. They also spray for termites. They do not do rats or anything it was just standard bugs.

05/15/2012

Kathy H.

They come twice a year as scheduled. They will come out of schedule if you call them without any extra charge. We've been using them for 10 years, maybe more.

Description of Work
Standard inside and outside pest control spray.

09/09/2011

AL V.

They are prompt for their appointments. Their appointments are easy to make. They are very professional and they are very thorough. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Urban Pest Control last week or a week before that for pest control services.

07/05/2011

SIDNEY P.

Everything has been great. They are very knowledgeable and are good at offering suggestions. They are always on time and very efficient. Very professional people. I will continue to use this company.

Description of Work
They come out twice a year to treat our home for bugs & pests.

03/09/2011

Booker M.

Urban Pest Control has a policy where if we see a bug they will come out free of charge to spray. We really like that they only have to spray twice for the whole year. They are less expensive than our previous pest control company.

Description of Work
Urban Pest Control comes out twice a year to spray for pests.

08/19/2009

Mark D.

12/17/2008

Michelle V.

Walter is the guy that comes out. I love Walter and he loves my dog. We have used them for years. He is always so sweet to my dog. They always call ahead of time to let me know it is time. They always come when they say they will. I don't have any bugs so I guess what they are doing is ok.

Description of Work
Routine pest control service.

12/05/2008

AL V.

They are very prompt and quick, which is great because I work out of my home. They are very professional and cordial, which I appreciate. I can call them whenever there is a problem and they'll treat it right away. There are times I don't even have to be here and they'll come out. They are very dependable. I like that I don't have to call them. They will call me.

Description of Work
They come to my home twice a year. They use bate stations around the house, granules, and liquids to prevent insects.

01/22/2005

CHIP D.

SPRAY FOR BUGS AND TERMITES TWICE A YEAR. VERY QUICK AND PROFESSIONAL. HAVE USED THEM FOR OVER FOUR YEARS. OFFER A $20 REFERRAL DISCOUNT.

Description of Work
GENERAL PEST CONTROL, INDOORS AND OUT.

Healthy Home Termite & Pest Control Inc

Healthy Home Termite and Pest Control is a family owned and operated business serving Metro Atlanta. Healthy Home prides itself on an outstanding record of quality service. We have built our business by happy customers telling their friends and family about us. We would love the opportunity to provide your home with the most advanced protection available.

Offers by Healthy Home Termite & Pest Control Inc on Angi
    Hawx Pest Control

Hawx Pest Control in Atlanta, GA - Reliable pest control services for property owners. If you own a home or business in the Greater Atlanta area, you know that a pest infestation can be one of the biggest headaches you’ll ever have to deal with. The good thing is you’re not alone! The dedicated team of pest control professionals at Hawx Pest Control is here to help. Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control has since become an industry leader in hassle-free extermination and prevention services. We utilize the latest techniques and premium quality products like Bayer Solutions to provide our customers with the very best in pest control services throughout Atlanta.

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    Last Call Pest Services

Last Call Pest Services is a family owned and operated business with years of experience in the pest control industry. Our licensed and certified technicians take pride in providing our customers with the highest quality service and customer care. If you are signed up for quarterly service and have any pest problems in between your regularly scheduled treatments, Last Call will re-treat your home for FREE to resolve the issue. One-time customers receive one re-treat free of charge, if needed. Last Call services Residential & Commercial customers in the Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. Make Last Call Your First and Only Call! (404) 903-2673 We provide free inspections.

Offers by Last Call Pest Services on Angi
    GPCA
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Pest, fleas & termite treatments.