Upturn Painting & Renovation

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2008

11877 Douglas Road, Ste 102195

Alpharetta, GA 30005

Upturn Painting & Renovation is an owner-operated, license, referred, bonded and insured company working in the Metro Atlanta area. For over 13 years, we’ve helped realtors, designers, property managers, investors and homeowners with their painting and renovation needs. Our crews are made of experienced professionals who have been trained to provide outstanding service and treat you with the respect you deserve. We guarantee high quality for the best price and the assurance that we'll get the job done right....

interior painting (15)house painting (12)woodworking (6)pressure washing (5)deck cleaning (4)stucco (2)drywall (2)wallpaper removal (1)

11/07/2019

Newell C.

I had several rotten boards which were replaced and the house was pressure washed and painted. They did a fantastic job. I am very pleased with the entire job and process

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category pressure washing,woodworking,stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

08/15/2017

Paula G.

Very professional, timely and even finished ahead of schedule. Dias was available, checked in and did final walk through. Painters were pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Painted full basement; walls, ceilings, trim, doors, patching, and caulking.

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

08/10/2017

Ira M.

Fantastic. From when I first spoke with Tiger Smith, he and his crew have been responsive (extremely timely), prompt, courteous, diligent, conscientious and accommodating. As part of the basic work, they discovered some bigger issues and were great at explaining the options and fixing my wall. His follow up skills have been amazing. Making sure everything is being done and to our liking. The few things we wanted modified, they were right on it - no questions asked. It was also great that they were able to do draw on resources to do types of work beyond the scope we expected (brick and roofing related repairs). Even the little things as part of the painting and wood rot repair were above and beyond what we expected. I particularly liked their policy about how they explain and charge for supplemental work needed that they discover. We absolutely will be using Upturn for future needs.

Description of Work
Wood rot repair in various places, window sill replacement, whole house exterior painting, interior room painting and brick wall renovation

Category woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/29/2017

02/02/2017

Lynn W.

Excellent service and finished product. Because of a quote error, the contractor power washed my walk and driveway at no charge.

Description of Work
Three attic dormer windows needed to be power washed, dry rotted wood replaced, and the entire dormers painted.

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 02/02/2017

08/03/2015

vicki S.

Upturn Painting was very responsive. The job was scheduled and the workers came when scheduled. The work was outstanding and the employees were extremely professional. The communication between Diaz and his employees was outstanding and the job was completed exactly as described. I would hire this team and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Pressure washed home, replaced any rotted wood, glazed any bad windows, and painted home.

Category pressure washing,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/22/2015

03/18/2015

Reddy Y.

The painters were very professional but 2 months after the job the paint has cracks and bubbles. The owner blames this on the dry wall but I never had the issue with the previous paint before they started the work. I would blame the quality of the work but the owner has done nothing to rectify the issue.

Description of Work
Paint the interior of the house.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2014

01/26/2015

Nick T.

After obtaining multiple quotes from different providers I was very happy to come across Dias. He was actually referred by a friend of mine that has used his team a week prior. Dias was on time, professional, and very helpful through the process. There were some issues closing on our property and Dias was very helpful when we had to reschedule because of this. They did the job while we were out of the country for 3 days and we came back to a clean and perfectly painted home. I would absolutely refer Dias to the next home!

Description of Work
Interior Painting for a new home purchase.

Work Completed On 12/30/2014

11/13/2014

Jeanette D.

Dias was very professional, punctual and comprehensive. Phone calls and emails were returned within the same business day. His estimate was emailed the day after he came by the house. We went with another company for this particular job, however, I would not hesitate to consider Upturn Painting and Dias for future painting jobs. The positive reviews on this company are spot on!

Description of Work
Estimate for exterior painting.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/06/2014

10/22/2014

Katherine H.

These guys are fantastic. Punctual, professional, polite, and honest.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of entire house, repair and replacement of rotten woodwork.

Category woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/13/2014

07/05/2014

Alan M.

I checked 5 different painting companies all on Angies list and got very different estimates..The reason I chose Upturn was that Diaz( the owner) took the time to describe every step of what he was prepared to do and a very accurate time frame in which it would get done...He helped me pick out the color to my specifications for the walls, we created a new trim color which took him 3 tries for Sherwin Williams to get right(it looks amazing).... His crew was amazing to work with...They got here on time and once they started there was no stopping them. They moved all the furniture pictures hand painted all the trim. The job they did was fantastic...I have had nothing but compliments from my neighbors and on Facebook a bunch of likes....They cleaned up, vacuumed, moved all the furniture back..I have at least 3 more projects I want to do in the next 6 months of which I will use Upturn for all of them.....I am extremely pleased with the price, the job and the professionalism of this company

Description of Work
Painted my great room(30 foot walls),all the trim and baseboards, my family room, walls ,crown molding,trim,fireplace and mantle

Work Completed On 07/03/2014

Interior and Exterior Painting, Interior and Exterior Staining, Garage Floors Coating, Interior Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Drywall Installation and Repair, Framing and Trim Carpentry

MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal, Visa