Silver Axe Tree Experts

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2017

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

1150 Pinecrest Terrace

Alpharetta, GA 30004

Small crew dedicated to safely removing diseased or dangerous trees. Inspection of trees to be done before the start of any job. Payments to be done after completion of job....

tree service (24)

12/03/2021

Silver Axe Tree Experts showed up when they told me they would be here. They were polite and professional. They made short work of removing 6 trees and trimming one large tree. After they were done they cleaned up the area - it looked better than before they got here. I would definitely refer them to anyone needing tree work

Description of Work
Tree Work

Work Completed On 12/03/2021

07/11/2020

For the second time in a few days Silver Axe once again proved to be the best!! A freak tree fall damaged some other under story foliage in the process. Your crew once more came for a preliminary look, got me a good quote, came back as promised [twice!!] until the trees were removed, the area picked up, and everything was gone through the grinder. Capable, courteous, committed employees ensured that the job was done to my satisfaction. Looking forward to next time!!

Description of Work
Trees removal

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

04/29/2020

This is my second time hiring these guys. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Removed Large Branch

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

04/27/2020

Beautifully!! Your crew did everything that we asked them to do, and more!!

Description of Work
Removal/trimming of some fifteen trees in our front and back yards

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

02/27/2020

Jaime the business owner could not have been more professional throughout the process including great communication. His crew were excellent. They worked well together, did the job including perfect clean up and removal of all branches, twigs, etc. No damage done to our or neighboring properties. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Several Large Tree Branches Removed

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

08/03/2019

We had two tall hickory trees in the back of our yard that were so close to the house. Also, there is no easy way for any equipment to get close the trees. Out of the proposals and estimates offered by 5 tree service companies, we picked Silver Axe Tree Experts. Today, they showed up as scheduled, performed job flawlessly and cleaned up after the work perfectly. They even trimmed down the other trees that had branches hanging over our back yard. The quality of their service is above and beyond. I am hoping that I won't have any tree to be removed in the future but if I do, I would definitely hire them back. I will also strongly recommend their service to everyone I know. Thanks Jaime and Solvador (the project manager and the crew lead)!

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

07/16/2019

Everyone was courteous, punctual and knew what to do with the trees we had that needed to be cut down or trimmed. Trees that were dying, already down after a storm or that presented a danger were taken down; they removed all the trees and limbs that were cut; and they also ground the stumps in a timely manner. The price was reasonable for the amount of work that was completed. We will definitely recommend Silver Axe and call them again if we need their service in the future.

Description of Work
Tree removal and tree trimming.

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

07/12/2019

The crew was one time and friendly. I would hire them for my next job.

Description of Work
Removed 10 Small/Med trees/ stump grind/cleared yard of leaves

Work Completed On 02/09/2019

06/23/2019

Jamie and his team were very professional in the performance and execution of the job. The tree removal and stump grinding were performed several days apart due to some equipment failure. All of the team members were courteous and polite. I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Two trees removed and stump grinding

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

05/28/2019

I was impressed by the skill of the workers and their efficiency. They removed 4 tall pine trees in my backyard and did not damage any other landscaping. They removed all the trees and fully cleaned up debris. I will certainly use them again if necessary. They also gave the best estimate. I called two other tree services from Angie’s list, but only one other showed up to give an estimate.

Description of Work
Removed 4 tall pine trees in backyard.

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

Tree Removal Tree Trimming Stump Grinding Tree Pruning Tree Planting Dangerous Tree Removal Tree Damage Storm Relief

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal