Shield Locksmith & Security

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2016

Awards & Badges

1062 Union Center Dr Suite A-5

Alpharetta, GA 30004

Servicing the entire state of Georgia. Shield Locksmith & Security offers a complete locksmith shop on wheels. Our mobile units have everything needed to complete almost every locksmith need in the COMMERCIAL, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, RESIDENTIAL AND AUTO areas. Shield Locks & Security quickly responds to your emergency lockout, or if you are just in a hurry to complete a service. All keys, including auto & motorcycle are cut on site, and cut by code. Shield Locksmith & Security is committed to properly training our locksmiths, and require continuing education to keep up with the latest high security locks, techniques, computer programs and machines. We pride ourselves in always providing professional services at competitive prices. Military and Senior Citizen discounts available. SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED!...

Resposiveness

locksmith (35)

09/09/2020

Never got a response

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locks needed replacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

08/23/2017

I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. They were punctual and professional. The price was unbeatable. Fernado and Neil were both friendly and courteous. I will be calling on them again in the event I need their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed locks changed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

07/07/2017

I thought they were great. Their offices are on the other side of town, but still came out on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
$120 for Up To 3 Doors Re-Keyed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

05/26/2017

It went really well and I was pleased and able to surprise my dad with the locks so he didn't have to carry so many keys with him if he forgot it in the truck. The remotes came in really handy and Neil did an awesome job. It was quick and very affordable I would definitely use them again. The convenience of having someone come to us and do the work was great instead of us goo to the dealership.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a locksmith that could give me some remotes for my father's truck because there's no lock on the passenger side. I had 2 remotes made for his truck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

05/16/2017

Neil was punctual, polite and responsive to any questions we had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re keyed 6 locks and corrected the deadbolt function for proper safety.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2017

05/14/2017

Lost extra key fob for my Toyota Prius. He came to my house, was on time, professional, efficient use of time. Would use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New fob key for my 2013 Toyota Prius.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2017

Photo for Shield Locksmith & Security - 1062 Union Center Dr, Alpharetta, GA - 35033737

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad to be of service.

04/22/2017

Excellent. Very professional and sufficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to switch my locks after a break in. I was so scared after this incident so decided to change my locks. Neal was the locksmith who responded. I cannot thank him enough for the great service. He was fast, and the new locks on my door were cbeap enough but look extremely durable. I reccomend Neal to friends and family. His work was efficient and I am satisfied

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

04/21/2017

The same positive experience. Neil gave me a quote over the phone. He showed up on time at the agreed time/place, was polite, professional and knew what he was doing. I was charged what he quoted me. I would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a fob (keyless push start) for Infininiti. Second time using Neil in a month or so for a lost fob. Stuck at the mall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

04/19/2017

Great! They loved the gift of the re-key! It worked for them and he did a great job too!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Neil changed the house locks on my clients home after they purchase a new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

08/24/2016

The locksmith was professional, on time and friendly. He gave me a quote over the phone which is what I paid when he came to make the new fob.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I lost my fob for my BMW 5 series car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2016