Petra Builders, Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2012

Alpharetta, GA 30004

Atlanta's premier choice for custom built basements and complete home renovation. Petra Builders, Inc. prides itself on providing customers with the best craftsmanship in the business at the most affordable rates. We service our clients with the highest quality products & deliver results on time....

01/24/2015

Debra B.

He was full of ideas on how we could use the space and what would look the best. His teams were punctual, clean and professional. The job site was well maintained. The job was done quickly even with the problems of winter storms. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Finished the basement (no plumbing or bath included already done by original builder).

Category basement remodeling

09/30/2012

Bill H.

We had an outstanding experience with Petra Builders.

Description of Work
We hired Kaiser Bregeth to remodel our basement. Our project included a media room, bar and game room area, wine cellar and an exercise room. Kaiser was always on time and finished ahead of schedule. He went above and beyond the call of duty with our project. The quality of his work is outstanding!

Category woodworking, cabinet refacing, basement remodeling

09/26/2012

Renee M.

We used Petra Builders Inc. two years ago to finish our 2000 sq.ft. basement. The owner, Kaisar Bregeth was on the job every day and constantly cleaned up dust and debris all day long. He boarded up the opening to the basement from my main level to keep the dust (and workers) out of my house. He treated my house as if it were his own. Our entire basement project took only five weeks!!! It is beautiful!!! When we came home July 29th 2012 from two weeks at the beach we discovered that our newly installed air conditioner unit in the attic had leaked water all over the main floor of our house. Our hard wood floors were buckled, ceiling drywall saturated and stained. I needed a painter, someone to install new insulation, drywall person, and hardwood person. School was starting for my children and I did not have the time to stay at home and oversee all of the contractors coming in and out. I called Kaisar and he was out here the same day and emailed me an estimate the next day for the repairs. He also emailed me a separate estimate for the kitchen granite installation. After reviewing the quotes with my husband we decided that it would be much easier to have Kaisar here because we trust him and he is clean, quick, and professional. The entire project including water repairs and kitchen took 8 days. Also, when his plumber arrived he had them replace faucets in my master bathroom that were leaking and only charged me what the plumber charged him for his time. This was not related to the project but It saved me the trip charge of hiring a plumber on my own. My dog Lucy loves him and he always gave her treats upon his arrival. He is a great guy.

Description of Work
We had water damage in the main level of our house due to an A/C unit in the attic: We had insulation in the attic and ceiling replaced. Drywall in the ceiling replaced. Our entire ceiling in the foyer, catwalk, and great room painted The hardwood floors in our great room replaced Hung plastic to keep dust down and cleaned up after each day Since we had to repair our house anyway we decided to go ahead and have Granite installed in our kitchen: Old counter tops and back splash removed Granite installed (allowance of $45.00 per SQFT) We had travertine backsplash installed (allowance of $4.25 per SQFT) Disconnected all water/drain/dishwasher/garbage disposal and reconnected when finished with new lines Installed new kitchen faucet, sink and disposal Disconnected the gas line and replaced/installed the new gas cooktop. Cleaned up after each day

Category remodeling, home remodeling, basement remodeling

Dauphin Encapsulations

Everybody hates crawl spaces. They are nasty, smelly, damp, and filled with all sorts of snakes, rodents, and bugs. Here at Dauphin Encapsulations, our mission is to help make your crawl spaces feel like it is a part of your home rather than a dark creepy dungeon. We provide vapor barrier and vapor seal services in order to help seal your crawl space up reducing vapor and rodents from being under your house.

DAGO RENOVATIONS LLC

Kitchen Cabinets Renovations. Everything your are looking for! I can show all my jobs.

Smith Drywall & Painting

Call us today for all your drywall and painting needs!

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Petra Builders, Inc.

How is Petra Builders, Inc. overall rated?

Petra Builders, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Petra Builders, Inc. open?

Petra Builders, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Petra Builders, Inc. provide

Petra Builders, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Petra Builders, Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask Petra Builders, Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does Petra Builders, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Petra Builders, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Petra Builders, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Petra Builders, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Petra Builders, Inc.?

No, Petra Builders, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Petra Builders, Inc. offer?

Petra Builders, Inc. offers the following services: COMPLETE HOME RENOVATIONS, KITCHEN DESIGN & REMODELING, BATHROOM REMODELING, CUSTOM CABINETS & BOOKCASES, CUSTOM INTERIOR TRIM & STAIRCASES, BARS & BAR FRONTS, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, MEDIA ROOMS & HOME THEATRES, SCREENED IN PORCHES, DECKS, PATIOS & OUTDOOR STRUCTURES, HOME ADDITIONS, BRICK WALLS & PAVER STONE, OUTDOOR STACK STONE & BRICK FIRE PLACES, TILE, HARDWOOD, & CARPET