Northwest Exterminating - Alpharetta

Founded 1951 • With Angi since October 2005

Northwest Exterminating is ideally positioned to meet your termite, pest, mosquito, lawn care, bed bug, and wildlife needs. Proudly serving Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and South Carolina. Northwest Exterminating is a family owned business that was founded in 1951. At Northwest, our mission is to create a healthier living and working environment for our customers. We will uphold commitments made to our customers while exercising honesty, integrity, and excellence. Free Inspection (not valid on wildlife)....

RED COAT PEST SOLUTIONS

RED COAT PEST SOLUTIONS

BEE Friendly Mosquito Treatment" - Available in Brookhaven, Chamblee, Dunwoody & Buckhead. Botanical mosquito treatments beginning March 2019. Products are essential oil based and are bee, butterfly and fish friendly. The products will eliminate pests on contact and continue to repel them from your yard for up to 3 weeks. The viruses carried by mosquitos are on the rise. West Nile Virus caused its first death in Georgia in 2018. Many of these diseases do not have a vaccine or a cure, so the only way to protect your family is by STOPPING THE BITE. Why are you taking the risk? The products will not harm pets, but will provide the added protection your dogs and cats need from the mosquitos that transmit heart worm disease. Once the treatment is complete you and your family can return to enjoying your yard immediately.

Offers by RED COAT PEST SOLUTIONS on Angi

05/08/2017

I would highly recommend them. I signed up for a yearly contract with them and its approximately $325 a year.

03/13/2017

Chase quickly identified that I did not have fleas, but fungus gnats. He also pointed out that my bedroom windows were not closed all the way. I did have the gutters cleaned about the time these pests started appearing, so it all made sense to me. While a treatment was not necessary, I signed up for quarterly pest treatment, of my own accord. Their professionalism put my mind at ease.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called on a Friday afternoon, afraid that I might have a flea problem. I asked for, and was given a Saturday appointment. Was told the consultation would be complimentary, and the service, if necessary, would be $150.

11/14/2016

No termite activity reported for quite some time. I find that a bit mysterious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had an ongoing account with NW for termite monitoring. Service has been routine, except that my tech was willing to place traps for mice as well, to some success.

04/15/2016

Kret Wilkes is very professional and enjoys the company of our dog when he checks the stations. We had termite issues prior to switching with Northwest and have found no problems in over 9 years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sentricon monitoring

07/23/2014

The person from Northwest Exterminating arrived on time and performed the removal without incident.  He seemed to be experienced with hornet nest removal and responded to questions I had before and after the removal.  He also noticed another wasp nest that I overlooked and removed it also.  Although this removal might seem that it was a do-it-yourself project, it did require a special suit and equ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a hornet nest.

CATEGORY pest control

NorPest Green Pest Control, Termite Control, TAP Insulation, Lawn Care, Green Mosquito Control, Fire Ant Control, Wildlife Services, Lawn Care, Complete CrawlSpace, Bed Bug Control, Commercial Services, New Construction, Realtor Services, clearance letters, Sentricon termite colony elimination

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available