Nelson Aluminum Products

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2011

We provide window screens,screen porch panels,screen porch enclosures,screen and storm doors. We come to your home and measure your windows,then return and install new screens within a week.The owner and his helper do all the work. It usually takes 3 to 4 weeks to get the windows for our porch jobs. We provide up to 4 colors to choose from on our window screen frame. Three colors on our windows for porches....

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

A Service Provider's profile image

+14 more images

screen repair (53)patio enclosures (3)

03/10/2021

Peggy S.

Russ did a great job! I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Replaced old screens on porch

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

10/27/2020

Jay D.

It went well. A new screen was put on the old frame. The screen was put back in the window. Took about an hour.

Description of Work
window screen replaced

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

07/26/2020

Becky S.

Since we only had 1 screen that needed to be created. I brought its twin to Russ at his home and asked him to duplicate it. He had it completed in one week for 25.00. He also showed us how to move the latches if we needed to using 2 simple tools. Great guys and solid craftsman. Will recommend to all my friends.

Description of Work
Becky needed 1 window screen.

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

07/26/2020

Rochelle J.

Very well. Russ was Professional on time. I love how the screens look on my home. I would highly recommend to use his service.

Description of Work
Replace most of Rochelle's window screens.

Work Completed On 07/26/2020

07/01/2020

David S.

The ordering and installation went very smoothly. Quick, friendly service. Great product for the price.

Description of Work
Install Window Screens

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

01/04/2020

Sebastian O.

Russ was prompt, responsive and professional. He installed screens on our master bedroom porch and kitchen porch.

Description of Work
Screen Installation

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

10/05/2019

James W.

Nelson Aluminium Products first came out to measure my windows for screen replacement. They came out just a few days later with perfectly measured screens. For the living room, we opted for the BetterVue screens, and they are worth the additional cost. Can't even tell there are screens in the window, except if you are right next to the windows. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Window Screen Replacement

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

10/11/2018

Andrew D.

Russ was amazing. He was quick, responsive and delivered some beautiful new screens for our windows at a fair price. I would hire him again, and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
New screens

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

09/25/2018

David U.

I had 25 year old beat up window screens that needed replacement. I believe 14 in total on a 2 story house. The owner called me quickly after my initial inquiry then came twice to my home, once to take measurements of the windows for fitting in new window screens with screen frames and the 2nd time to install them. He also showed me available new colors available for the aluminum screen frames which I matched better in color to my home than the original silver frames. The owner ordered the new screens and came out soon after and installed them. Some of my old windows were missing bracket hardware for the screen frames to mount in which he also promptly replaced. All in all a great experience with a solid professional on a job well done and at a reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Window Screen replacement with new ones and installation

Work Completed On 09/25/2018

04/09/2018

BETTY D.

Russ returned my call on the same day I contacted him. He came out and evaluated the deck screens and presented various options for repairing or replacing the ill-fitting screens. His recommendation was actually for the least expensive method of repair (reinstall the existing screen panels but in a more efficient manner). He also provided quotes for the three window screens that were needed upstairs. Russ arrived promptly on the date scheduled. He reinstalled the existing screen panels on the porch in the manner he had recommended. The finished product looked better than the original installation. He also quickly and efficiently installed the screens on the upstairs insulated windows. We were extremely pleased with his work and would gladly recommend him to friends and family.

Description of Work
Screen panels for porch replaced or refitted, screens for three upstairs windows

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

04/06/2018

Ashley T.

Went very well. Came on time to measure. Installed 3 days later.

Description of Work
Install new screens on 25 windows

Work Completed On 04/06/2018

03/05/2018

Terry and Susie S.

Russ was outstanding. He came out and measured our windows and gave us a quote on the spot. Some of our windows had been painted shut and Russ was able to open them all. We are very pleased with the new screens!

Description of Work
We purchased new window screens from Nelson Aluminum Products.

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

12/04/2017

Kevin S.

Pleasure working with Mr. Russ. He is a true gentleman and everything went really well. Thank you Mr. Russ.

Description of Work
Putting new screens ( 18) in my house.

Work Completed On 11/21/2017

05/02/2017

ANDRETA M.

They came in and did the job as promised in under 2 hours and took away the fallen and old screens as well.

Description of Work
I initially needed 4 screens replaced but was advised to replace them all. I ultimately decided to do that since they are all from 2001. Ended up getting 23 screens.

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

08/09/2016

Lorena R.

The job went as planned. I could not be happier!!! They were on time, got to work right away, did not make a mess and were very courteous. The price quoted was the price charged. No muss no fuss. I would recommend them to everyone and would do business with them again

Description of Work
I had screens installed on all the windows in the house

Work Completed On 03/14/2016

07/17/2016

Dennis S.

They were stellar. They did exactly what I asked for, and they installed them exactly when I asked them to. You can't ask for more! I would highly recommended them.

Description of Work
They fabricated 18 new screen panels for replacement of old screening and installed them.

Work Completed On 07/16/2016

07/11/2016

CHRISTOPHER A.

So this deal is to install window screens for 11 windows. I paid for it and then the vendor advised me that the deal was not for my project. (the old bait and switch). They could make this work for me if I paid an additional $130. (a 61% mark-up). Understand, This guy does great work, is very personable and easy to deal with, but the price increase is what makes this deal shaky. How is it that my needs (which were 11 windows precisely) was not appropriate for the deal he advertised for. YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY MORE THAN THE LIST PRICE for this deal!!!

Description of Work
responded. showed up. told me that my Angie's list special was not good for my project. measured every window. ordered window screens. returned. installed screens correctly. charged an extra $130.

Work Completed On 07/08/2016

The homeowner had a older home with replacement windows. I explained standard screens for wood windows would not work. We made custom screens for the replacement windows an installed them.

06/09/2016

Kevin C.

Finally we have screens in our windows and can let fresh air in our home. This company did a fantastic job and every screen fits perfectly. Stuffy house is now able to get fresh outside air flowing throughout. Great job

Description of Work
Provided new screens for windows

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

04/15/2016

Kari J.

Working with Russ was a pleasure. He is friendly, professional and does great work. He came out to measure on Tuesday and my screens were installed Friday. My stale, old house is now breezy and fresh.I love my new screens.

Description of Work
Installed window screens and screen door.

Work Completed On 04/15/2016

04/06/2016

Nancy L.

I would recommend him. The screens are a good value for the price. He did what he said he would do.

Description of Work
Installed screens in windows

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

03/30/2016

Charles C.

Russ was easy to work with and did a nice job installing new screens on all the windows in my home. The screens look great and price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced window screens on all windows

Work Completed On 03/30/2016

02/18/2016

Consuella H.

After two days of waiting for a reply from Nelson Aluminum Products we finally got the call. I was very excited to hear the quote until I spoke with the provider (Russ) whom had just asked to speak with my husband, but I told the provider I could take the message being his wife. The provider called from 678-640-3405 and said this is (Russ) then stated " I am not gone be able to make it out to your place and in fact you need to find someone else to do the job". He was very unprofessional in being he did not state why he could not make it out , nor did he try to make other arrangements~~" we just needed to find someone else to complete the job". I was lost for words and politely hung up the phone and told my husband that we would NEVER recommend this company to anyone and being this was our first company and review contact off Angie's list..... so far not too good.

Description of Work
The provider was suppose to get back with us with a quote for screen installment on our home.

Work Completed On 02/17/2016

I am sorry you felt that way about the service delivered. The reason we were not able to do this project was simply due to the fact that we had to many ongoing jobs and felt that we would not be able to accomplish yours within a specific time frame that you wanted. Once again sorry for your experience.

09/20/2015

TAMMI V.

Owner called the next day to schedule. Matt showed up as scheduled, explained process, measured windows, and returned in 2 days with screens. Matt loosened a few stuck windows and installed screens. The price increase was due to extra screens. I definitely recommend Nelson Aluminum Products!

Description of Work
Installation of window screens.