Metro Atlanta Roofing & Remodeling, LLC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2012

Roofing and Building since 1983, Barry Reece has made Choice Exteriors one of the most reputable contractors in the Wichita area. We are a family owned business and we appreciate the opportunity to work for your family. We treat our customers like we would want to be treated and stand behind everything we do. That simple. You won't find pushy sales people, fancy hidden language ads, or barking dogs to tell our story. Our reputation and reviews say it all. 90% of our customers are referral and word of mouth. Thank you for considering us and God bless!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+32 more images

Roofing Project

Roofing Project

roofing
Roofing

roofing (19)gutter repair (4)siding companies (3)decks & porches (1)home remodeling (1)window replacement (1)awnings (1)

Randy C.

Right from the beginning, Barry was helping and informing us. He guided us through the ins and outs of the insurance claim, and worked with our insurance company/agent, assuring all involved with proper procedures. Everything turned out really well. There were some hitches (with materials, schedules and subcontractors), but Barry made sure everything was done to our liking, and he saw every item through to the end. We can easily give him “top recommendations.”

Description of Work
Roofing (on house and two barns). We also Barry’s crew build a portico over our main entrance.

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 12/19/2021

[Member Name Removed], You and [Member Name Removed] were an absolute pleasure to work for!! I was very honored to assist you guys! Many thanks and blessings to you! Barry

Kenny A.

Great. Polite, efficient, thorough, and steadfast crew stripped old layers, improved venting, then installed beautiful shingles within one week. Great people performing great work!

Description of Work
Roofing & Gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you!! I enjoyed meeting and working for you!! I love how it turned out!

Cheryl B.

Highly recommend

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Roofing

Category roofing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you!! We enjoyed working for you!!

11/04/2019

Jolene J.

It was good. The workers were great.

Description of Work
They did siding.

Category siding

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much! We were very happy with the end result! I'm glad you were too! I have shown the pictures to prospective clients and they agree... your "choices" were spot on! Call us in the future if we can ever be of service to you again! Many blessings, Barry

10/25/2018

Kyle K.

Scheduled an appointment to get an estimate. Provider was a ‘no-show’ and made no contact to let me know they couldn’t make it. I took time off of work to be there and I didn’t even get the courtesy of a phone call apologizing for the missed appointment. Sorry—I will not be calling you to reschedule. This is very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Roofing Estimate

Work Completed On 10/25/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], My deepest apologies for this terrible oversight! You have every right for being upset. I can only say this is not the norm for us.I will look into what happened and will get to the bottom of the issue. I know it was raining, but, my Project Manager should have called you. I do apologize and hope you get your project taken care of. Deepest regrets, Barry Reece

08/16/2018

Christine S.

Professional service. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
Inspected, caulked, and nailed down shingles where needed.

Work Completed On 08/16/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working for you!!

06/08/2018

Sherry B.

Barry Reece was very professional. He went over every detail with us and made sure we had no questions concerning the work. The crew was great, they took time to answer questions about what they were doing. They were here before 7am to get started. They also did a fantastic job of cleaning up, they used a magnetic roller to puck up nails on the ground. We’re so pleased with how our roof looks. They replaced the vent covers with ones that match the roof and also used a matching metal trim around the silver flashings on the chimneys. We would definitely use them again and will also recommend them to anyone needing a new roof or any other exterior work.

Description of Work
Our roof needed replaced.

Cost $6,147.38

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you! I really enjoyed meeting the two of you and visiting with you! Thank you for your business and your friendship! Many thanks, Barry

05/16/2018

Jenelle M.

They were a great company to work with. They were there when they were supposed to be and cleaned up everything very well. Everything was top notch.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof.

Work Completed On 03/07/2017

Hey [Member Name Removed], You were and always have been a pleasure to work for! Please don't hesitate to call us if there is anything we can do for you! Best regards, Barry Choice Exteriors, LLC 316-409-1820

05/15/2018

Charles H.

It went very well. This company is very good to work with.

Description of Work
They re-roofed the house.

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

05/10/2018

Jim G.

It was excellent, they came and made a special appointment, he was in the roof with the adjuster and made sure that they had a full replacement. Choice exteriors did 2 roof one on my house and one on my duplex, my mother's roof and with two of my friend's roof and everyone was happy with the service.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/09/2015

05/09/2018

Diana B.

It was very very good. All my questions were answered. They were professional.

Description of Work
They did some roofing damage repair as well as siding and metal awning.

Category awnings, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 07/09/2016

05/09/2018

Jim G.

it was excellent, they came and made a special appointment, he was in the roof with the adjuster and made sure that they had a full replacement choice exteriors did 2 roof one on my house and one on my duplex, my mother's roof and with two of my friend's roof and everyone was happy with the service.

Description of Work
they had roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/15/2015

[Member Name Removed], As always you are too kind! Thank you so much for the kind words and the referrals! You and [Member Name Removed] are the best! Thanks a million! Barry

04/23/2018

Matthew U.

Fantastic! Courteous and professional! And very knowledgeable!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

04/17/2018

Leigh T.

Everything went smoothly. After about two weeks a storm came through and put holes in the siding. After an insurance claim they fixed everything and it looked great. Very friendly and knew we were in a time crunch and helped us out.

Description of Work
New siding and painting

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 05/22/2017

04/13/2018

Brandon S.

You and your crews did an amazing job replacing our roof in the fall of 2016 in Wichita, KS. We have never had a single issue with any of your work and are so thankful we chose you as our roofer! Amazing quality. You went well above and beyond what we expected and were very quick to respond to our questions.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement after a hail storm.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 09/09/2016

03/21/2018

Tim D.

They replaced all the windows, wrapped the trim. Outstanding work, clean and left the site with no messes for me to pick up after. Hire them again, in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Category remodeling, replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/21/2018

My friend, it was an honor working for your parents! I truly love them and it is always a blessing seing them! Many thanks!!

03/14/2018

Karen C.

I have had Choice Exteriors do two roofs for me at two houses that I owned. It is a wonderful company. I was totally happy with both jobs and I would highly recommend. Barry went above and beyond to please us.

Description of Work
I had new roofs on two different houses.

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

I enjoyed working for you guys. It was my pleasure & thank you for your continued support!

02/23/2018

Allen S.

They were excellent, I am happy with the service!

Description of Work
They replaced the shingles of my roof.

Work Completed On 06/22/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working for you! Best regards, Barry Reece

02/23/2018

Howard H.

Everything went perfectly fine.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/17/2018

Thank you so much guys...you were and always are a pleasure to work for!

02/22/2018

Max M.

He was super quick and extremely clean, left no nails. I am hiring him again for another home in the spring!

Description of Work
Replaced

Work Completed On 10/19/2016

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I truly enjoyed working for you and thank you so much for the referrals! I look forward to assisting you again this spring! Best regards, Barry Reece

09/03/2013

Michael T.

I was very impressed with the work crew. The house was repaired properly and quickly. The workers were very polite, professional and cleaned up the entire area when done. In this day and age I am not use to getting this level of service. I would definitely recommend this contractor to other people.

Description of Work
The contractor had to repair water damage to the rear of my home due to improper installation of the original roof and flashing around the fireplace chimeney. This involved replacing siding and sheeting. The contractor also corrected the condition that caused the damage in the first place.

Work Completed On 08/28/2013

Contact

Phone

13010 Morris Rd suite 650

Alpharetta, GA 30004

Website

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment