Mendez Painting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2010

5635 Preserve Cir

Alpharetta, GA 30005

Mendez Painting, LLC has been providing exceptional interior and exterior residential and commercial painting services to the Metro Atlanta area since 2001. We are fully bonded and insured and our workmanship is guaranteed. We are locally owner and owner operated by Gabriel Mendez. Gabriel is bilingual and fluent in both English and Spanish. If you need an affordable painter that will not sacrifice quality, you've come to the right place!...

05/20/2022

Philip Y.

This company does not deserve a 4.9 or 5 star rating. They were not by any means the lowest price quote. When getting the quote, I told Mr. Mendez I wanted to improve the appearance of the house with a superior paint job. I said I did not expect the extra work (sanding, cleaning, painting) to be done for free and to charge me for it in the quote, which he obviously did. In the end, I got at best a three star paint job with splatters on the windows and screens, overspray, and certainly no sanding of rough spots. Movable (double hung) windows here are vinyl and of course did not need to be painted. However, there are a few fixed picture windows that needed to be painted to match the vinyl color. Rather than mask these windows and make a straight line, they used the "try to make a straight line with a brush" method, which of course never works. In most cases, the paint is shy where glass meets wood. In some cases paint got on the glass and was scraped back too far, leaving a gap where rain will accumulate and expedite the rotting of wood. In many places, the paint is so thin you can see through it to the previous color. I did a lot of the work myself because it was difficult to communicate with the workers. During the job, Mr. Mendez did not show up once. This is a three star company at best.

Description of Work
External house painting

Category deck cleaning, house painters

07/30/2018

Dan R.

Great job. Came a day earlier than promised. I had one small repair that I found after they had finished and I had paid them. They came back a few days later and took care of it. They were the second least expensive of the 4 bids I got. They left the job site clean and handled the extra items I asked for. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
painted and repaired exterior

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

07/19/2018

Nancy S.

I can't say enough good things about Mendez painting, specifically Michael, who was the painter assigned to our job. From the initial contact with Gabriel to schedule, through the completion of the job was fantastic. We needed help finishing paint touch-up to get our house ready for showing on the market the next day. After a horrible and stressful move out the day before, Michael showed up exactly on time, with a big smile, fantastic attitude, and exceptional professionalism. As soon as we're ready, we will have Mendez painting to our new home for an estimate. I wholeheartedly recommend Mendez painting without any reservation.

Description of Work
Angies deal 8 hrs of painting for set price

04/24/2018

Melinda N.

Gabriel, the owner is very responsive. He returns your voicemail and is always pleasant. He assigned Michael for my painting job and I was very pleased with the work he did. Michael arrived on time, was very polite and didn't waste any time getting to work. He did a great job! He didn't leave a mess, his paint lines were clean. This was the second time I have used this company. They painted the exterior of my townhouse and did a great Job then. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

03/05/2018

David L.

It went great. Michael worked very steady and handled everything that I needed done. He was on time and did excellent work. I was very pleased and will definitely use him again when I have further painting needs.

Description of Work
Interior house painting

01/04/2018

sonia G.

they painted the outside but there were paint drips on the window screens and paint on the siding.also even after pressure washing the exterior, it still looked dirty.

Description of Work
I needed the outside of my house painted.

Category pressure washing, house painters

We always try to make all of our customers happy. After we got a phone call from Mrs. [Member Name Removed], we sent out a painter to her house within a day or two after her call. We found out that the paint that was on her window screen was already there. It was old paint and she agreed to it. Her windows were not included on our scope of work. As far as the pressure washing. We only agreed on pressure washing surfaces that were getting painted.

11/27/2017

Eric L.

Michael was very courteous and did excellent work!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

10/23/2017

Amelia S.

The visit & communication on the quote process went well. Very professional, punctual & competitively priced. The employees that did the job were not professional, the quality of the paint is not good & I would not recommend this company.

Description of Work
I had the interior of my house painted including ceilings & crown molding (approximately 12 rooms).

10/20/2017

Jen S.

Amazing! The painters were so friendly and so professional. They paid attention to detail and did an excellent job. They were always at the house by about 9:00am and stayed until about 5:30pm. They worked hard the whole time they were there and really seemed to enjoy their coworkers. It was like one big family. Gabriel was always quick to respond when I would send an email and there were a lot of emails because I had a lot of questions before I decided to go with them since I had never painted the house before. I've got some interior painting that needs to be done sometime in the future and I will go straight to Mendez Painting.

Description of Work
Exterior home painting and deck refinishing

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

10/13/2017

Meekyung J.

He did a fantastic job for my townhouse painting. Thanks again.

Description of Work
exterior painting townhouse

10/07/2017

Lauren H.

I spoke to Mendez and he got me on the schedule very quickly. Painter arrived on time and did an excellent job. I am very pleased at the work. I look forward to using them again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

09/15/2017

Mandi R.

If I remember the company correctly, they were very slow in getting back to us. Why we ended up going with someone else.

Description of Work
They did a estimate on exterior painting for the house and deck.

08/31/2017

PAMELA R.

Exceptional. Gabriel Mendez lives up to his promise of "...we will not leave until the owner is satisfied". I will most definitely have Gabriel paint my house again, and I recommend you, at the very least, ask him to give you an estimate.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of mid-80s, three story, siding equipped Victorian style house with wrap around porch and deck. A large amount of painted space. Repair of some siding and an upper story widow frame required.

08/22/2017

Becky P.

Awesome, very responsive and thorough. Michael is absolutely the best. Would use their services again in a heartbeat. Top notch and very professional work.

Description of Work
Painting indoors, formal living room, upstairs bedroom, stairway, keeping room and kitchen.

06/12/2017

kathryn D.

Got to house about 8:45. Completed the areas I needed stained. Work looks good.

Description of Work
Second story staining cedar siding

05/01/2017

Kristine Z.

Excellent - Gabriel & his team do great work. This is the 2nd time I've hired them (first job was completely painting interior of home - walls, ceiling, trim & doors)

Description of Work
Exterior painting - house (stucco, trim) and deck

03/04/2017

George R.

Michael did a wonderful job. We had previously had trouble with two other painters but Michael was excellent. We plan to hire him for our other rooms as soon as we move in.

Description of Work
We needed two rooms painted.

02/02/2017

Vicki B.

Excellent 3rd time in 22 year that I have chosen your services. Wouldn't use anyone else.

Description of Work
Outside house painting

02/01/2017

Glynis T.

Couldn't be more pleased. They not only painted the walls, but also the trim and doors and large vanity. Everything looks amazing!

Description of Work
We had a bathroom suite that I had stripped 3 layers of wallpaper from. Because the walls had not been primed before the first layer, there was a lot of repair work that had to happen before painting. Gabriel Mendez responded very quickly, gave me an excellent and very fair quote, and was able to have it done really quickly. The gentleman that did the work, Michael, was amazing. At the end of each day, he made sure everything was cleaned up and he worked quickly, was very courteous and a delight to work with. I would not hesitate to use them again. Every part of the experience was extremely easy and professional.

02/01/2017

Spencer S.

Wonderful. They took great care to make sure all my furnishings were covered and did not have any issues with damage. They cleaned up very well after the job. They spent a tremendous amount of time on the prep work and the finished product shows it. They used Benjamin Moore paint and it looks beautiful

Description of Work
Painting entire interior of my house

09/30/2016

Donald S.

This was my 2nd time using Mendez Painting. Process went smoothly from start to finish. They did a great job cleaning up at the end which is something that has been a problem with other painters I have used in the past.

Description of Work
Exterior trim re-painting. Including pressure washing, caulking, and minor wood repair.

Category pressure washing, house painters

03/02/2015

James N.

We have been using them for 6 years. They have done an excellent job each and every time we have used them. We recommend them to friends and they always meet and exceed my expectations.

Description of Work
They painted interior, exterior, and trim of my home.

12/29/2014

June N.

Excellent. Went the extra mile. Was Considerate Making me as comfortable as possible during this process. Very Pleased with the results and professionalism.

Description of Work
Repainted all of interior of the house

08/26/2014

William W.

He was fine. I talked to him if there was an issue or if I didn't like something, he would take care of it. I thought he was fair, reasonable, and honest.

Description of Work
We have used Mendez Painting. He painted my trim.

06/09/2014

Joe K.

Gabriel (owner) is very professional and quotes are reasonable. As expected, the final cost is close to the initial quote especially considering that some areas needing repair were not accessible during the initial inspection. The staff are hardworking and the job supervisor kept everyone on track and was very focused on our satisfaction. They are careful in working around landscaping, which was a concern, so I was pleased that there was no damage. Total job time was 3 days.

Description of Work
Exterior siding/trim replacement and paint

Green Summit Contracting, LLC

Our Mission is to Exceed all of your Remodeling Expectations. Green Summit Contracting, LLC. is a locally owned and operating remodeling company serving the Metro Atlanta since early 2021. We initially started in North Carolina in the beginning of 2020. Green Summit understands the importance of prompt, courteous and dependable service as well as the care needed for a fantastic job. The key to our success is great customer service which starts from the free initial estimate all the way through to the final completion and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction. Honesty, integrity, and highly skilled employees are some of the key reasons Green Summit Contracting is becoming a corner stone in Metro Atlanta. We care about your investment as much as you do, and are passionate to help fulfill the needs and vision of all the families, businesses, and establishments in this truly unique and thriving area of our great state

Yanover Construction

Yanover Constructions sole mission is to offer the best quality service at a competitive rate. We offer professional interior and high-quality exterior painting services. Our promise to our clients is that we will use only the highest quality materials on their home or business. Our tradesmen are customer oriented and trained to deliver the highest quality service in the industry. Our workmanship speaks for itself. We don't cut corners to save a little money like other contractors, we want your repeat and referral business and we treat you like it. We are a licensed Residential General Contractor and also offer Remodeling and Renovation services!

ProPerformance Painting, LLC

ProPerformance Painting LLC is a local painting contractor that specializes in quality workmanship and outstanding customer service. ProPerformance Painting recognizes each job as an opportunity to provide our customers with an outstanding experience.

See our Angie's List coupon

Local, Family-Owned Painter | Free estimates | Interior painting, exterior painting, pressure washing, faux finishes, popcorn ceilings, wallpaper removal, small drywall repairs, and more! House painting, painting, painter, painters, paint, house painting, painting contractors.

Remodeling, wallpapering