House Smart Inspections

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2004

The best 15 home inspectors anywhere. A rated on Angies list. Two time Consumer Choice award winner. Have performed over 70,000 inspections since 1984....

Acorn Creek Home Inspections

We strive to be the premier residential and commercial property inspection consultants for buyers, sellers, investors and real eastate agents by providing an unmatched level of customer service, consistently delivering the industry's best inspection report and upholding the highest commitment to ethics and excellence within our profession. Residential home inspections start as low as $250. All major credit cards are accepted. Please visit our website for more information: www.acorncreek.net

Jiles Inspections, LLC

Jiles Inspections, LLC provides quality home inspection services in the metro Atlanta area. Fair prices, superior quality, and exceptional customer service are guaranteed when you work with us. We want our customers to be satisfied with our work, which is why we offer the opportunity to join us during the home inspection. In a pinch for time, we offer after-hour inspections and a 24-hour turn around on all reports.

Offers by Jiles Inspections, LLC  on Angi
Turn Key Home Inspections

Here at Turn-key home inspections we have dedicated inspectors striving to give your home a top quality safety inspection ensuring you peace of mind in your sale or purchase

02/05/2013

Abdel A.

I was purchasing a home, and my agent recommended this company for the inspection, the radon inspection, and the home warranty. I researched them on Angie's List and we made the appointment. They arrived on time and were very professional. The technician (John) was very thorough and answered all of my questions. The report was very easy to understand and arrived by email/link. The radon inspector arrived on time and answered all of my questions. That report arrived and was easy to understand also. I called customer service about the warranty and asked every question I could think of, and they were very polite and answered every question. Also, I really like that they guarantee their inspection for 90 days. I would definitely use this company again, and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Great Service and Good Price

06/27/2012

Joseph S.

Called on a Wednesday, was handled courteously and with respect to my needs. I was informed that a Saturday morning inspection would be no problem and was given the name immediately of the inspector who would be doing the job. The appointment was for 10, when I arrived about 10 minutes early, Justin was already there getting equipment out of his truck to begin. He was also very courteous, and answered any questions that I (or the homeowner) had up front. He began his inspection, let me know I was free to ask questions as he went about the inspection, and told me I could read through the report on his computer as he made entries after completing each check. If he found something of significance, he would let me know right away, and what he would suggest be done to correct the issue (homeonwner fix, licensed professional fix, etc.) When he was done with his inspection, he gave me a print out on the spot, made sure he went over every entry and whether is was something critical or just a 'it would be nice' fix. Within a couple of hours, myself, the owner and my agent all had the report emailed to us. Overall, excellent experience. If I happen to find myself needing to buy another house, I will be giving them another call.

Description of Work
A very thourough home inspection. Went over every part of the house in detail, performing the appropriate tests and making annotations as he went down the checklist.

04/12/2012

Timothy N.

We got Matt's phone number from our agent. His cell phone message said to call the main number to schedule an inspection. We did that and talked to a very nice lady on the phone who was very helpful. We showed up and Matt was already there and had already scoped out the outside of the house. Then he walked around with us pointing out what he had already found. Then we went inside, into every accessible room, into the basement, into the attic, etc. The report includes pictures of what was found.

Description of Work
The standard rate is $395, but we got a discount for being first time home buyers. Matt Koch was our inspector. He was very helpful and his report was finished that night. He took the time to explain things so you can know just how severe or unimportant a certain defect is.

07/29/2010

Ethan T.

I set up an appointment with Tom Balai, who performed my inspection. Since the property was built in 2003, it was a relatively straightforward process. He had a checklist that he followed, discovering a few things I had not noticed (some windows that were sticking, the fireplace that did not consistently turn on, etc.), so it was helpful. We also chatted a bit while he was working and he was quite friendly. I've now been in my new house for several months and haven't discovered any major problems that he missed, so in that respect I would say that the inspection was successful. Recommended.

Description of Work
Performed basic inspection of my townhome prior to closing.

10/13/2006

RAYMOND L.

Inspection was done by Dan Wyatt. He spent about 2 and a half hour checking in & out the home. Even found out my external water outlet does not have a back-flow preventor. Dan is also very current with code, and after the inspection was done, he gave me a 30 page inspection reports with pictures of all the problem areas. I am very impressed. Highly recommended. I have friends who tried other inspectors with not as good result. So ask for Dan to do the inspection!

Description of Work
Home inspection of a new house.

10/06/2006

MARK H.

This company came highly recommended by a friend who had used them. They were easy to deal with and worked me into their busy schedule. My inspector was Godfrey Powell, who I highly suggest you request. Not only did he do a very thorough inspection, but he was actually nice, and you could tell he loved his job. He spent over three hours at the house and prepared quite a report. He also took digital photos of all problem areas. Another nice thing was that next to every note in the report, there was a corresponding photo, so you knew exactly what he was talking about. I would use them again.

Description of Work
House Smart provided me with a home inspection prior to purchasing my home.

05/26/2006

DAVID N.

Murl Huskey was prompt & seemed very knowledgeable. The report was delivered very quickly.

Description of Work
Pre-framing home inspection.

03/24/2006

JOHANNA G.

THEY WERE PHENOMENAL. I HEARD ABOUT THEM FROM A FRIEND AT WORK. THEY WERE VERY PERSONABLE. THEY WERE VERY HONEST. WE KNEW WE WEREN'T BEING TAKEN FOR A RIDE OR BEING LIED TO OR TOLD THAT WE NEEDED STUFF WE DIDN'T. THEY WERE VERY THOROUGH.

Description of Work
THEY GAVE US A HOME INSPECTION. THEY WENT AROUND AND TOLD US WHAT WE NEEDED TO DO AND WHAT WE DIDN'T. IT WAS A TOTAL HOME INSPECTION.

04/05/2005

JON AND EILEEN S.

JOHN LAMPP WAS ON TIME AND BASED ON HIS REPORT, IT APPEARS THAT HE DID A VERY THROUGH AND COMPLETE INSPECTION. PRICE QUOTED WAS AMOUNT CHARGED. BASED ON JOHN'S INSPECTION, WE FOUND OUT ABOUT SEVERAL ISSUES THAT OUR BUILDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR. WHILE THEY MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED MAJOR, ONE FINDING WAS ACTUALLY A SAFETY ISSUE.

Description of Work
JOHN LAMPP PERFORMED A COMPLETE HOME INSPECTION AS REQUESTED. INSPECTION LASTED 4.5 HOURS AND APPEARED TO BE VERY THROUGH. WITH OUR ONE YEAR WARRANTY ABOUT TO EXPIRE WE WANTED A COMPLETE HOME INSPECTION TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE WEREN'T ANY BUILDER ISSUES THAT WE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT.

12/26/2004

IRWIN R.

PROFESSIONAL INSPECTOR. THOROUGH SOFT AND HARDCOPY INSPECTION REPORTS PROVIDED.

Description of Work
PRE-SALE INSPECTION BY BUYER OF PRE-OWNED HOME

Category home inspection

Residential,Commercial,Radon And Termite Inspections; Covers Pre-Listing, Warranty And New Construction Inspections. 90 Day Guarantee And Satisfaction Guarantee. 3 Million E & O

Check, Visa, MasterCard