HOMETEC EXTERMINATING

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2010

5935 GATEWAY DR Suite A

Alpharetta, GA 30004

HomeTec Exterminating is your premier provider for residential and commercial Termite, Pest Control, Mosquito Reduction, Wildlife Services and Fire Ant Control. HomeTec has been a family owned and operated company since their start in 1989....

09/07/2020

Sheila M.

Great! I have been with this company for years! Tim Newman is the technician that visits my home. He is ALWAYS responsive, on time, professional, and friendly. He does the job right. No bugs (or very rarely). We did see a critter once and the wildlife group came out right away. Great company. I pay $77 per quarterly visit.

Description of Work
I have annual pest control plus I’ve had a critter sighting.

Category pest control, animal removal

05/23/2019

Kathy M.

Very well very knowledgeable very smooth

Description of Work
Exterminating

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your review and for your continued relationship with HomeTec.

10/14/2018

Naomi G.

Tried Hometec after using Mr Mister. They have different philosophies, so you'll have to decide which best fits your needs. Hometec: 1. Treats from April through October, monthly (7 treatments). 2. Does not spray around anything flowering. 3. Sprays under eaves within reach. 4. Treatment cost: $65/visit Mr Mister: 1. Treats from April through October, every 21 days (9 treatments) 2. Does not spray around anything flowering. 3. Sprays mainly bushes, did not see undereaves spraying. 4. Treatment cost: $79/visit I personally found that mosquitoes would be abundant around the front of the house where flowers existed. Unfortunately, those are the areas not sprayed but the areas you spend the most time gardening and maintaining your yard. I also found that there were fewer mosquitoes when the treatment is done every 21 days, instead of monthly. Recommendation: Try different mosquito treatment companies to see which best meets your needs. Or, you may find that because of the amount of blossoms on your bushes and frequency of blooms, you may not be a great candidate for this type of service.

Description of Work
Mosquito treatment

04/23/2018

MICHAEL E.

always goes very well. workers are considerate efficient and we have gotten great results for the last 10 years

Description of Work
exterminating maintenance every month

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your long standing relationship with HomeTec. We look forward to many more years of working together!!

02/26/2018

Antha R.

Wonderful service. Have used them for several years now, always extremely pleased with service and if there is a problem they are quick to return and correct. Wont use anyone else.

Description of Work
Pest prevention and control

02/06/2018

Karen K.

The gentlemen at Home Tec Exterminating were very responsive to my request for a consultation and came to my house the next day. They confirmed my "unwanted guests" in our attic and cleared their schedule the following day to seal up our house and perform their exclusion work. I was extremely impressed with their timeliness, professionalism, knowledge, and cleanliness of their work. I would definitely recommend Home Tec Exterminating for any exclusion or pest management work to anyone!! It was a pleasure doing business with them!! I even added their quarterly pest control because of how wonderful they were.

Description of Work
Pest exclusion work

Category pest control, animal removal

01/10/2018

RODNEY S.

Went well. No Termites

Description of Work
Termite protection

01/08/2018

Robert C.

It went perfectly fine.

Description of Work
Spray against cockroaches.

12/27/2017

Bill H.

Hometec Exterminating has taken care of my house for 10 years with the utmost professionalism.

Description of Work
Annual termite inspection.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review and for your continued relationship with HomeTec!! We look forward to many more years!!

12/18/2017

Angela W.

Excellent company. They have been inspecting my home annually for over 15 years.

Description of Work
Termite inspection.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for the positive review and especially for your long-term partnership with HomeTec. We look forward to many more years.

12/18/2017

Nancy S.

Great service, which is why we use them. He didn't charge to come out and assess. Dale came out and then had his supervisor come look as well. Gave us an estimate for termite treatment. This is additional to our regular pest control we have with them. Great company!

Description of Work
Dale is great with customer service and taking care of any problems we might have between routine spraying. He even came out to look at a possible termite issue with our other home the day after we called him.

Category pest control

Thank you very much for your continued loyalty to HomeTec over the years. We look forward to the next several years!!

12/11/2017

Robert C.

They are very professional, and pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
Pest control.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your review!! We strive to provide service beyond compare to all customers!!

12/07/2017

Todd M.

Couldn’t ask for a more pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Hometec has been my extermination company for 6+ years. Excellent service and quality for a reasonable price. If you experience any problems, they promptly exterminate the problem.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your continued relationship with HomeTec. We strive to provide service beyond compare to every customer.

12/04/2017

Judy B.

Excellent. I have used this service for over 15 years. I recommend them very highly.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control and termite bond.

12/01/2017

Lee T.

I have been using Hometec Exterminating for 17+ years and Dale Mathes has been coming to our house for all of these years. Very professional, courteous and helpful. Flexible in scheduling appointments and always on time. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Quarterly Pest Control

Category pest control

Thank you very much for your continued loyalty to HomeTec over the years. We look forward to the next 17!!

Jim W.

Found evidence of termites a few years ago and re-treated the area. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Termite warranty

Category pest control

Thank you for your continued service with HomeTec. We look forward to many more years!!

Alan S.

They seem to really care about doing a good job, unlike my previous provider. Always punctual and easy to work with.

Description of Work
They perform annual termite inspection and bi-monthly insect treatment.

Kelly W.

Hometec has always been very professional. The installation was quick and painless.

Description of Work
We've used Hometec Exterminating for 17 years. Most recently, they installed the Sentricon system around our home.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your longtime relationship with HomeTec. We strive to perform service beyond compare for all of our customers.

Jared P.

Our tech Dale is always on time, extremely responsive, and professional. I could not say enough good things about him. We have used Hometech for 4 years and have never had an issue! In my experience you can't go wrong with them.

Description of Work
Hometech does our Sentricon termite system as well as quarterly sprays for bugs.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your positive review and especially your continued relationship with HomeTec. We strive to provide the best service possible for each customer!!

Vishal G.

Very courteous customer support staff, always calls ahead before visiting and the visit is always on time. Visits twice a year for verification of the stations. Not sure about the price if it is reasonable or high. It's my laziness, I have been just continuing their yearly contract for the past 3 years.

Description of Work
Termite protection with multiple stations around the house

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your review and your continued service with HomeTec. We strive to provide the best service possible for every customer so please let us know if there is anything we can do.

David C.

All services results were excellent

Description of Work
Termites, mosquito control, inside pest control

Whitney P.

Great company and people! Laura in the office if great to deal with and very helpful. I have been using HomeTec for years for my quarterly service. Tim took care of my previous home and Dale currently handles my new home, as well as my parents and sisters homes. Both are great, they work with my schedule and are always on time. Honest and trustworthy group at HomeTec and I plan to continue using them for many years to come.

Description of Work
Mosquito treatment and Quarterly pest control

Courtney P.

Amazing they were fast responsive and very friendly Loved them!!!

Description of Work
Had spiders and other pest

Celeste D.

Great! One call indeed did it all! I get a friendly call now each time we are due for an inspection or treatment. They are courteous and prompt. Best of all - NO Bugs!

Description of Work
Termite treatment as we were building our home and follow up with year round insect control.

Chelsea S.

We have used this company for over 10+ years. This family owned business is known for their honesty, punctuality, excellent service and always go over and beyond for the customer. We have 100% trust in what this company provides for our home and I would higly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Termite install & pest control services.

Healthy Home Termite & Pest Control Inc

Healthy Home Termite and Pest Control is a family owned and operated business serving Metro Atlanta. Healthy Home prides itself on an outstanding record of quality service. We have built our business by happy customers telling their friends and family about us. We would love the opportunity to provide your home with the most advanced protection available.

Offers by Healthy Home Termite & Pest Control Inc on Angi
    Hawx Pest Control

Hawx Pest Control in Atlanta, GA - Reliable pest control services for property owners. If you own a home or business in the Greater Atlanta area, you know that a pest infestation can be one of the biggest headaches you’ll ever have to deal with. The good thing is you’re not alone! The dedicated team of pest control professionals at Hawx Pest Control is here to help. Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control has since become an industry leader in hassle-free extermination and prevention services. We utilize the latest techniques and premium quality products like Bayer Solutions to provide our customers with the very best in pest control services throughout Atlanta.

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    Another Problem Solved Llc

**$100 off FULL WILDLIFE EXCLUSION plus Free Gutter Cleaning** We are A Family Owned And Operated Business with 21 years of experience: Another Problem Solved, Home of No Problems, Only Solutions! We operate with complete honesty and common sense. Free Estimates with photos of "Problem Areas" are provided during free estimate. Estimates are given after each inspection with start date "Same Day" in most cases. All performed work comes with a 2 Year Renewable Service Warranty for your additional piece of mind. Call or Text @ 770-509-5200 Anytime!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

Residential and Commercial Termite, Pest Control, Mosquito Reduction, Wildlife Services and Fire Ant Control.