ECOSYSTEMS SERVICES INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2006

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE APPLIES....

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is a customer focused residential service company. We fix & replace electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems for Greater Atlanta homeowners. Our goal is to make your home as safe and comfortable as possible with the least amount of effort on your part. TE provides high-end service for homeowners who want a better experience. TE is highly ranked by every review site or association in Atlanta and is chosen as "Atlanta's Best Home Service Provider" every year. We also provide plumbing services along with heating and air replacements and repairs.

Offers by TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling on Angi

08/04/2018

Quick, efficient. David has a well stocked truck, combined with his expertise makes things go very smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired broken sprinkler head, and adjusted (changed out) several other nozzles.

07/30/2018

David returned our call quickly, and was able to come out that week. He was extremely knowledgeable, and able to make the repairs to our irrigation system. I would highly recommend Ecosystems!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some repairs after a lightning strike.

01/22/2018

The contractor responded quickly for a walkthrough review and estimate. They clearly had the experience and knowledge of the issues, products and specific design needed to resolve my concerns. A fair price and contract were agreed and work started within days. They arrived when they said they would, completed the job as forecast and tested the system out to my satisfaction. I would gladly recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ecosystems removed a drip system that was being destroyed by chipmunks and squirrels faster than I could repair it and Ecosystems replaced it with a high quality spray system of buried pipe and riser sprays. They system completely covered our back garden which is about 0.3 acres

08/24/2017

David went above and beyond to meet our schedule, was honest, upfront and professional. He charged a fair price and was very thorough in explaining our new irrigation system to us. We would definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new irrigation system

07/15/2017

First of all, when I called, the owner answered and spoke directly to me. He scheduled a visit, and texted when he was on the way. This man has a "PhD" in irrigation and immediately located a buried underground valve box that housed the problem. He replaced the valve and tested to see if all zones would function. He explained that my 17 yr. old valves were failing since the average life of them is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My zone 1 wouldn't shut off with the controller, even when I turned it to the OFF position. Luckily I have 2 water meters, so I could turn off the water supply to my irrigation in order to stop wasting water due to the faulty valve.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

LAWN IRRIGATION INSTALLATION & REPAIR, OUTDOOR DRAINAGE, & OUTDOOR SITE LIGHTING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express